CANADA Canada - Sonia Varaschin, 42, Orangeville, 29 Aug 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.............. or "he" was daily/weekly working on the townhouse complex as a janitor (gardener, handyman) or something similar??
In my view would be someone who is artisanally gifted, fit very well. "Young" of course also.

(The idea stems from another forum, I admit. Thanks to the poster! :))

Strange new photos have been posted on a "obituary" for AG. Just google her name. 2nd page of google results.

OK I'm not sure what is going on and why the AG info is here. I see that her thread is closed for some reason. It looks like a troll posted the obit site. The photos of her (Audrey Gleave, not Sonia) are strange with her face on a billboard with OUR HERO on it. Obviously photoshopped. WHY? I don't believe there is a connection between the cases myself but I will be open to to whenever any evidence comes up. Maybe someone should request that AG's threads be reopened?

Yes, the images DO seem weird. But they are not new -- we had a lot of discussion here and/or on UC (can't wholly recall) quite a long time ago. If I'm remembering right, posters variously postulated that the pics could have been posted by very young students of Audrey's or young people from the school at which she taught in commemoration, OR auto-generated by an app or marketer from images taken from the web and then posted (also auto-generated) under an associated name (here the obit site). I think there were other theories on these images but I can't remember any more.
Some of us here have thought that Sonia's and Audrey's murders could be linked -- hence periodic references to AG here. Not sure how the images under discussion could connect back to Sonia ... maybe it's just a matter of not having a forum for discussion on AG as you suggest, matou.

I would like to know if the 10. May has anything to do with Sonia?
I would also like to know if the road to Brampton has anything to do with Sonia's place where she was found? - I think, it is the main road (Orangeville to Brampton) and one can turn left to Beech Grove?

I have a young man in my visor who took a ride with his motorcycle on that day and on that road and he was (it seems) highly interested to ride exactly that evening. Every young man who has "behavior problems" (to put it mildly), gets to do with police (assault, weapon) and lives in Orangeville maybe worth to have a special look on him, I think. His name is unfortunately taboo re WS rules.

FromGermany --
While of course it's no crime to be a young person on a motorcycle, sometimes our gut/intuition "knows" more than meets the eye ... and being in that remote area on the day of Sonia's murder could make this person of interest -- even if only as a potential witness in relation to the area. So I really really encourage you to call your info into crimestoppers (you can choose or not choose to be anonymous) or O'ville police. I hope for the sake of this young man he is not the one, but I also believe it may take a small tip something like this to offer new info/missing puzzle pieces, and break the case open.... And we ALL want that....
It's always worth a try.
I don't know if May 10 has any significance in relation to Sonia's case, or Brampton ... but LE could do some of that investigation if they are following up on all leads :)
I'll re-post the phone numbers and email contact for the tiplines in the next message (have to look them up again!)

"Investigators are asking anyone with information to please contact the Orangeville Police Service Tip Line at (519) 941-2522, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477"

Screenshot_2015-08-20-07-22-31-1.png

Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-13-25.jpg

Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-13-37.jpg

Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-12-59-1.png

Just wanted to share these images. I posted them in the Shelley Loder thread as well but since there is some overlap/comparison being made between these two cases, I thought it might be relevant...? (apologies for the poor upload quality!)

The "mugshot" is of Bradley Priestap. He has quite a lengthy history of prowling, voyeurism, assault, sexual assault, break & enter and forcible confinement. Read more here:http:// http://www.lfpress.com/2014/12/04/bradley-priestap-convicted-of-string-of-crimes-will-be-sentenced-in-fall-of-2015 (I'm not saying this person is responsible for SVs' attack but Imho a very good POI who checks off many boxes).

Could someone *please* tell me where to post Priestaps' story? Does it belong in "Crimes in News" or "Sexual Offenders" or ? He is scheduled to be sentenced this September (approx. next week). My spidey senses tell me we need a thread as this person could possibly be a POI in many cases.

FromGermany --
While of course it's no crime to be a young person on a motorcycle, sometimes our gut/intuition "knows" more than meets the eye ... and being in that remote area on the day of Sonia's murder could make this person of interest -- even if only as a potential witness in relation to the area. So I really really encourage you to call your info into crimestoppers (you can choose or not choose to be anonymous) or O'ville police. I hope for the sake of this young man he is not the one, but I also believe it may take a small tip something like this to offer new info/missing puzzle pieces, and break the case open.... And we ALL want that....
It's always worth a try.
I don't know if May 10 has any significance in relation to Sonia's case, or Brampton ... but LE could do some of that investigation if they are following up on all leads :)
I'll re-post the phone numbers and email contact for the tiplines in the next message (have to look them up again!)

I meant a 10. May after Sonia's murder, I didn't mean the day of her murder. :)
I will think about your request.

View attachment 80499

View attachment 80500

View attachment 80501

View attachment 80502

Just wanted to share these images. I posted them in the Shelley Loder thread as well but since there is some overlap/comparison being made between these two cases, I thought it might be relevant...? (apologies for the poor upload quality!)

The "mugshot" is of Bradley Priestap. He has quite a lengthy history of prowling, voyeurism, assault, sexual assault, break & enter and forcible confinement. Read more here:http:// http://www.lfpress.com/2014/12/04/bradley-priestap-convicted-of-string-of-crimes-will-be-sentenced-in-fall-of-2015 (I'm not saying this person is responsible for SVs' attack but Imho a very good POI who checks off many boxes).

Could someone *please* tell me where to post Priestaps' story? Does it belong in "Crimes in News" or "Sexual Offenders" or ? He is scheduled to be sentenced this September (approx. next week). My spidey senses tell me we need a thread as this person could possibly be a POI in many cases.

Not unreasonable at all, I would think! (Shelley, Sonia)
Unfortunately I can't help with a tip where to post this case.

View attachment 80499

View attachment 80500

View attachment 80501

View attachment 80502

Started a thread, although i was not quite sure about the thread title ect.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rged-Bradley-Priestap&p=12027193#post12027193
"London, Ontario, Western University peeping tom charged, Bradley Priestap".

So it's coming to 5 years now that SV was murdered. Last year, the gazebo video was released. Will O'ville Police and OPP release something new this year? We still don't even know the details of her death. Was anything stolen from her home? Does LE think the suspect(s) kept something of hers? They MUST have fingerprints on the car. So no match anywhere? This wasn't the work of a genius so WTH??? When will justice happen for Sonia?

“I don’t know how she died. I don’t know nothing…the only thing I know is where they found her body,” her mother said. “You better believe I’m frustrated. I believe I have the right to know how she died.”

A $50,000 reward is being offered in place for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of any individuals involved in the murder.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2191410/5...est-publics-assistance-in-varaschin-homicide/

In an effort to not compromise the ongoing case, Glassford declined to comment on whether investigators have ever felt they were closing on making an arrest. He said there are a number of details investigators must keep close to the vest.

“It is kind of a difficult situation to be in because we want the public to help us, but we can't tell them everything,” Glassford said. “We can’t lay it all out there because it jeopardizes the case.”

http://www.orangeville.com/news-sto...ators-aren-t-giving-up-on-finding-her-killer/

At the time of Sonia’s murder, her family reported that she had recently left her job in Shelbourne, to work in Mississauga, because of workplace conflict. They also told police that, as a shift-worker, she’d had an ongoing dispute with 3 young men living in a neighbouring townhouse over noise.

Police have not confirmed either claim.

http://www.chch.com/sonia-varaschin-murder-still-unsolved/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members