GUILTY Canada - Susan Ryan, 66, & 2 sons killed with crossbow, Toronto, 25 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reminded me of Millard too, not only that, sorry to say, after learning the wedding was to take place in Hamilton, was also reminded of the Audrey Gleave case.
Where is the pic of the "joking choking"?
imo speculation.

Audrey Gleave because of the Hamilton connection? Yes def like a Millard. Even a murse. I thought it reminded me of the JRowe case as she was soon to wed.

Very interesting article, almost hate to pull this one little thing from it..but cannot help but wonder if he was familiar with Orangeville?
"generous young person who volunteered at Sick Kids"
speculation, imo.
Well aren't you clever , DOTR!!! Great catch.

Should you send his name in - or would LE automatically run his DNA now that he's murdered?

Any resemblance to the Mono suspect sketch, do you think?

Maybe you should post this on Sonia's thread. You never know. ...

Jmo

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but the POI in the attack on Shelley Loder in Mono (which I always felt COULD have ties to Sonia Varaschin's murder) does have enough of a resemblance to warrant sending it in - anyone? Thoughts?

7943d9749b5cb8d17e7626f8ba7b076c.jpg

fedf4997cb863aa40c54b8de976b4391.jpg

http://m.simcoe.com/news-story/2005060-police-release-sketch-of-suspect

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but the POI in the attack on Shelley Loder in Mono (which I always felt COULD have ties to Sonia Varaschin's murder) does have enough of a resemblance to warrant sending it in - anyone? Thoughts?

7943d9749b5cb8d17e7626f8ba7b076c.jpg

fedf4997cb863aa40c54b8de976b4391.jpg

http://m.simcoe.com/news-story/2005060-police-release-sketch-of-suspect

The description sounds correct "The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance. "

But you/we have to check dates to see if he was in prison at the time of SL's attack or the others.

I wondered if the grizzly findings in the box they found might be AG's fingers or souvenier body parts. (speculation)

The description sounds correct "The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance. "

But you/we have to check dates to see if he was in prison at the time of SL's death or the others.

I wondered if the grizzly findings in the box they found might be AG's fingers or souvenier body parts. (speculation)

Thank goodness, SL did not die, hopefully she is continuing on the road to recovery!
She was, iirc. a wedding photographer...
Audrey Gleave had attended a wedding in Hamilton prior to her death.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 152
Trying to sleuth a timeline for the purpose of seeing if he appears tied to other cases. Feel free to help me out. From articles;

2007 - Ryan held up banks at a twice-monthly pace starting in fall 2007, including Christmas Eve and Valentine’s Day - His targets were banks in eastern Toronto and nearby cities, such as Pickering and Ajax.
2008 - arrest in June 2008.
2010 - Ryan’s first parole hearing in April 2010 - a good candidate for day parole -- Picked up a part-time job at a restaurant, earned weekend passes, and signed up for university courses.

November 2010, Ryan was granted full parole

2011 began dating fiance
2012 September fiance announced their one-year anniversary

Trying to sleuth a timeline for the purpose of seeing if he appears tied to other cases. Feel free to help me out. From articles;

2007 - Ryan held up banks at a twice-monthly pace starting in fall 2007, including Christmas Eve and Valentine’s Day - His targets were banks in eastern Toronto and nearby cities, such as Pickering and Ajax.
2010 - Ryan’s first parole hearing in April 2010 - a good candidate for day parole -- Picked up a part-time job at a restaurant, earned weekend passes, and signed up for university courses.

2011 began dating fiance

Posted about Travis B's Plenty Of Fish account in his thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?175990-**Baumgartner-Arrested**3-armour-veh-guards-killed-1-critical-Alberta-Univ&p=12849741#post12849741
[h=2]*Baumgartner Arrested**3 armour veh. guards killed, 1 critical, Alberta Univ.[/h]

Did anyone catch why BR and fiance chose to marry in Hamilton? or Where in Hamilton?
Did anyone catch where he went to high school?
I see he wanted to study biophysics which made me think of AG but no factual connection.

Posted about Travis B's Plenty Of Fish account in his thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?175990-**Baumgartner-Arrested**3-armour-veh-guards-killed-1-critical-Alberta-Univ&p=12849741#post12849741
[h=2]*Baumgartner Arrested**3 armour veh. guards killed, 1 critical, Alberta Univ.[/h]

I caught that POF as SV also had an account there, but she was 42. And this guy only 21. "Varaschin, 42, went missing on Aug. 30, 2010" https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2012/08/10/sonia_varaschin_murder_probe_police_break_silence.html

That BR had the Sick Kids connection is interesting, but BR was only out on day parole. I wonder what halfway house he was in, "Ryan was released to a halfway house in May 2010." http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/crossbow-killings-robbery-debt-1.3743238

2011 began dating fiance
Thanks for the timeline.

Ryan was granted full parole in November 2010.

Shelly Loder was attacked in December, 2010.

Audrey Gleave was murdered in December 2010.

Sonia Varaschin was murdered in August 2010.

Where did Ryan stay between April and November of 2010, while he was out on day parole?

Did he serve any of his parole time in a hospital?

He was definitely out and could be the POI in Shelly Loders attack. I'm trying to determine if he would have come in contact with Sonia Varaschin.

Where did Ryan stay between April and November of 2010, while he was out on day parole?

Did he serve any of his parole time in a hospital?

He was definitely out and could be the POI in Shelly Loders attack. I'm trying to determine if he would have come in contact with Sonia Varaschin.

I asked that above in this quote
I caught that POF as SV also had an account there, but she was 42. And this guy only 21. "Varaschin, 42, went missing on Aug. 30, 2010" https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...k_silence.html

That BR had the Sick Kids connection is interesting, but BR was only out on day parole. I wonder what halfway house he was in, "Ryan was released to a halfway house in May 2010." http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...debt-1.3743238

So some type of halfway house. And SV was on plenty of fish. Some photos of him his hair is ginger-tipped so the description of red-orange hair would fit. IMO

I think the grizzly findings in his apt. might be AG's body parts that were taken. I think the weapon LE didn't mention might be an arrow--like he stabbed his bro with. (speculation)

I asked that above in this quote

So some type of halfway house. And SV was on plenty of fish. Some photos of him his hair is ginger-tipped so the description of red-orange hair would fit. IMO

I think the grizzly findings in his apt. might be AG's body parts that were taken. I think the weapon LE didn't mention might be an arrow--like he stabbed his bro with. (speculation)

Maybe i missed the part about "grisly findings" in the apartment?

Maybe i missed the part about "grisly findings" in the apartment?

Rats, do I have sleuthing overload? Was sure I read that in one of oh so many articles. If I find it I'll post it. Maybe I dreamt it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back