Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so now that he has been officially arrested who is he??

Zero cooperation. This tells me he's done something to her and doesn't want her found :( They have to charge him or let him go by the end of the evening. Let's hope they charge him.

so now that he has been officially arrested who is he??

He is known to the family but they can't disclose his name until he is charged. I don't understand why his residence has not been searched yet. I find that very strange. He has an extensive criminal history.

Presser says the suspect has an extensive criminal record.

Suspect is known to police. Extensive criminal history.

He has extensive criminal history. Asked if he's violent, Coleman says yes, some in his background.

If they have to let him go....................may I suggest that they surgically implant a transponder inside of his body prior to kicking him out the door ?

He's known to family but Coleman won't say to what level. I think he said known to both sides - my connection's sloppy.

His residence hasn't been searched yet? WHAT??

Getting their search warrants all tidied up. Gotta make sure they are perfect. My guess is that his place is guarded and it will happen soon.

But even if there is only a tiny chance she could be found alive in his house they would rush a search warrant quicker than this, no??

Wow... I need to watch that over again I think so I can hear all the reporters.

Getting their search warrants all tidied up. Gotta make sure they are perfect. My guess is that his place is guarded and it will happen soon.

If they are waiting on warrants before searching, then that would indicate that they don't believe that Taliyah could be there.

His residence hasn't been searched yet? WHAT??

I have a theory on this... If the suspect lives out of town (Edmonton for example), but the GPS on his phone shows he has been in Calgary area all week, then searching his residence wouldn't be a priority yet IMO.

No search warrant for house, probably because he was arrested in his car at mall. Therefore able to search car, as LE in active pursuit believing a child was in danger.
What is most worrying is the fact this man in custody has a criminal record, which by the sounds of it includes violence.
I'm sure the family knows all about this dude.

Coleman: Person in custody has "extensive criminal history".

If they are waiting on warrants before searching, then that would indicate that they don't believe that Taliyah could be there.

Yes.
I'm sure any JP would have sworn out a search warrant asap if they thought she was in his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck