Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the comment that the family were known to police because of domestic violence...made by LE proactively, or was it in response to a question at the presser?

Good to hear that the father is cooperating. Of course he may not be involved at all, but LE did say no suspects have been eliminated.

It was in response to a question at the presser, but I didn't hear the Q

if anyone is on twitter mothers name is all over it right now. Co-workers are confirming it.

Officers were originally called to the area at around 8:30 p.m. on Monday after family members complained they were unable to reach the young girl’s mother.

“The victim didn’t show up for work,” Inspector Don Coleman of the Calgary Police Service Major Crimes section said at a Tuesday morning news conference.

When they arrived at the scene, police found Marsman‘s mother dead in the home. Friends confirmed to Global News the victim is Sara Baillie.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2818455/amber-alert-issued-for-5-year-old-calgary-girl/?sf30775962=1

Global News reporting Taliyah's Mom is Sara Baillie ...

0fb636ae61ed04479ab64b24fa8661a6.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you do a little fb searching you will find her. Even found dad. No posts since 2014 though.
So heartbroken for this little one. I hope she's found. I hope she didn't see her mom due. Too much for a little one.

Wow so scary, I pray this little girl is found and also hope she didn't witness her mom's death.

another source saying MB is not the father this it's CP, if you look under SB posts and search her friends there are 2 profiles for MB. However I don't know how this CP is connected as they are not on the friends list of SB

I stand corrected the CP profile has a photo of 2 men and Taliyah and the comments are saying in my prayers with a few replies even though the original photo is posted April 2

another source saying MB is not the father this it's CP, if you look under SB posts and search her friends there are 2 profiles for MB. However I don't know how this CP is connected as they are not on the friends list of SB

I stand corrected the CP profile has a photo of 2 men and Taliyah and the comments are saying in my prayers with a few replies even though the original photo is posted April 2

Isn't the father's last name Marsman the same as Taliyah's?

doesn't seem to be. but CP does have Marsman member in his friends list.

doesn't seem to be. but CP does have Marsman member in his friends list.

I wonder where the surname Marsman comes from then? There is one person with the surname Marsman in SB's FB ... I was thinking she might be Grandma?

I wonder where the surname Marsman comes from then? There is one person with the surname Marsman in SB's FB ... I was thinking she might be Grandma?

That is my impression

I just heard on news here that there were multiple police visits to home for domestic violence. Global news Calgary

*Physically* ruling out someone from a crime scene doesn't mean they aren't *involved* with the crime scene, so I'm watching what the police say closely.

Quick reminder. Thanks!!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9