Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor child, what evil could ever hurt something so precious and innocent. Please let her be ok , at least physically.

Facebook can and does that. I don't think anyone necessarily needs access to it...

From their site: If Facebook is made aware that a person has passed away, it's our policy to memorialize the account. Learn more about what happens to a memorialized account.
Please keep in mind that we can't provide login information for someone else's account even under these circumstances. It's always against Facebook's policies to log into another person's account. To report a profile to be memorialized, please contact us.

Having recently lost my DH I have experience of this. The account holder needs to have nominated a legacy contact to be able do this. You can get around it if they haven't done so, but you need to have access to the deceased persons FB account, and then nominate a 'legacy contact', who would then need to set the notification. The legacy contact has limited access to the account just for this purpose. You cannot set it to a 'remembering' page unless the account holder has set a legacy contact.

Hoping for the best.

Sounds like a neighbours home security cam is to thank for the identification of the vehicle.

Globalnews.caVerified account ‏@globalnews 51m51 minutes ago
UPDATE: Calgary police say that 5-year-old Taliyah Marsman could now be anywhere, not just in Alberta #AmberAlert

Police search area east of Calgary in relation to AMBER Alert

The Calgary Police Service has deployed resources to search an area east of Calgary in relation to the ongoing AMBER Alert for Taliyah Leigh MARSMAN.

At approximately 10:30 p.m., on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, police took a man into custody who investigators believe may have been involved in Taliyah’s disappearance. Subsequent information was obtained and as a result, police will be searching a rural area east of Chestermere for evidence in relation to the case.

I'm losing the positive feeling :/

taliya1.jpg

Google maps link

My daughter is 17 and she calls me to specifically talk to her three year old brother so it happens

Yes I agree, and he seems to be a very loving uncle so maybe he was actually calling to talk to TLM?

I find this new turn events extremely worrisome. Please let Taliyah come home safe.

My heart sank this morning when I heard that someone was in custody but that Taliyah hasn't been rescued. :(

Searching in a "rural" area is most unsettling. For me.

Kind of vague interview with the landlord. I can think of many questions I would have asked him. Maybe she did though and he had no answers.

Police search area east of Calgary in relation to AMBER Alert

The Calgary Police Service has deployed resources to search an area east of Calgary in relation to the ongoing AMBER Alert for Taliyah Leigh MARSMAN.

At approximately 10:30 p.m., on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, police took a man into custody who investigators believe may have been involved in Taliyah’s disappearance. Subsequent information was obtained and as a result, police will be searching a rural area east of Chestermere for evidence in relation to the case.

I'm losing the positive feeling :/

View attachment 98237

Google maps link

When I got up this morning this update about a man in custody was the first thing I saw and I went straight to google earth to locate the "rural area east of Chestermere". Not feeling good about this at all.

So scary they are searching fields near Chestemere. Very unsettling and makes you wonder if they're looking for remains at this point, after having interviewed the guy at 10:30 last night.

Im trying to remain blissfully unaware and hope it's the murder weapon they are looking for .... trying, trying 😓

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So much we don't know and my mind is going in 20 different directions. Who was the target? Was it SB and Taliyah just happened to be "in the way"? Was Taliyah the target and SB was in the way? Motive? I have 6 different scenarios running through my head right now that could play out. Why? It's always Why????

I like that the pics of the grey car are time stamped. What does this tell us about the timeline?

2 different time stamps as well, same day 7/11 one at noon and the next at nearly 5 pm

I'm thinking that since Taliyah was taken from the crime scene and not discarded in a closet like her poor Mom, that the child is who the suspect wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme