Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landlord present upstairs and did not hear anything might suggest the manner of her death. But the child not to have witnessed any part of this, is almost nil?
Could she have appeared compliant with this stocky man due to fear?

"IF" this suspect is accurate, I don't think the hopes for finding little TM alive are good. I'm sure during the warrant for arrest, the LE also obtained a warrant for search of his house and surely the grey sedan. I also don't like the rural location connection.

A rural area near Chestemere could also mean an acreage or farm. There are a whole tonne of acerages out there.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They could be searching there for a ditched weapon too I suppose.

There are a few little ponds within the golf course.

Edit : also a lake.

I know the case has moved onto a search area near Chestermere, but here is a Panorama neighbourhood map with areas of interest.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MarsmanAmberAlert.jpg
    MarsmanAmberAlert.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 355
  • MarsmanAmberAlert.jpg
    MarsmanAmberAlert.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 301
Erin Collins ‏@albertareporter 9m9 minutes ago

The search area near Chestermere where police may be looking for five year old Taliyah Marsman #AmberAlert
13 retweets 1 like
CnVZssTWIAATiiN.jpg

Being a grandma myself it would take every cop in town to pull me away from being there in that search area trying to find my grand baby, and I would probably be trying to beat the H out of that man in custody to find answers. I know they wouldn't let me do any of that but It wouldn't stop me from trying. This is so not looking good.
According to a poster (roger rabbit) above the one about the vehicles, are you implying that its possible that the person who came looking for SB is also the perp? Just wondering if that is the connection you are trying to say.
Golf courses usually have water areas also like ponds. Hoping they are looking for a weapon, but don't know.

I know the case has moved onto a search area near Chestermere, but here is a Panorama neighbourhood map with areas of interest.
attachment.php
Awesome photos! Thank you! I know you weren't trying to put the yellow star on the exact house but you were pretty close. It's on the other side of the street just for reference 😊

Awesome photos! Thank you! I know you weren't trying to put the yellow star on the exact house but you were pretty close. It's on the other side of the street just for reference 

Thanks for saying this. It makes more sense. I was trying to figure out how the car was driving to end up turning down the street with the security camera. This house location makes more, headed down panatella blvd and possibly looking to see if there are cars in the parking pad before returning.

I heard her mother was found deceased??? This is terrifying!

Erin Collins ‏@albertareporter 9m9 minutes ago

The search area near Chestermere where police may be looking for five year old Taliyah Marsman #AmberAlert
13 retweets 1 like
attachment.php

How many times have we seen this type of picture in crime investigations. I hope they find her soon. :(

Being a grandma myself it would take every cop in town to pull me away from being there in that search area trying to find my grand baby, and I would probably be trying to beat the H out of that man in custody to find answers. I know they wouldn't let me do any of that but It wouldn't stop me from trying. This is so not looking good.
According to a poster (roger rabbit) above the one about the vehicles, are you implying that its possible that the person who came looking for SB is also the perp? Just wondering if that is the connection you are trying to say.
Golf courses usually have water areas also like ponds. Hoping they are looking for a weapon, but don't know.

Oh no, that is not what I'm implying at all, sorry if that's how it read.

According to OD (landlord), it was a young male that came looking for her at about 12:30pm. And in another article it stated it was family members that came looking for her. Not trying to point blame but I think most evidence is pointing out that at least one (and maybe the only one) person of interest is a stocky, black male - based on witness reports of TM walking with a stocky, black male. I don't know SB's family whatsover, but if it was an immediate family member of SB that came looking for her at the basement suite at approx. 12:30pm on Monday my guess is that the family member is white.

Now of course, there is so much information we do not know yet, but I was not implying at all that the person who came to look for SB is also the perp. I was more just implying that it seems as if the perp and the person looking for SB were both in the same neighbourhood at the same approximate times. But I do think they are two different individuals. Sorry for the confusion.

oh ya my bad. I should've paid better attention, but the idea that these 3 locations are so close to one another is point I was trying to emphasize.

@crisfran is a cbc producer. she says the police car and helicopter left the chestermere location.

Only reason LE would go to that specific area is 1. a lead from somewhere else 2.man under arrest told them something.
If there was anything at that scene a police car would have remained until forensics arrived.

So why would the perp keep going back? And it's possible that the perp and the relative actually saw each other and the Relative not know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne