Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and yes, they will probably let the public know that he had been released.
I understand everyone wants to find this little girl, however please remember that at times you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent people are convicted every year.

Innocent people generally don't refuse to cooperate with law enforcement when a mama is dead and a child is missing. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but I'm also sure it's not common by any stretch of the imagination.

No lol

Sent from my 785TB4 using Tapatalk
No, I have seen photos, but wont' post. TM was in the photos. OT, I find it crazy nuts that folks leave their FB pages open. Creepers such as I, see all sorts of stuff :thinking:

Innocent people generally don't refuse to cooperate with law enforcement when a mama is dead and a child is missing. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but I'm also sure it's not common by any stretch of the imagination.

Exactly

Oh and yes, they will probably let the public know that he had been released.
I understand everyone wants to find this little girl, however please remember that at times you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent people are convicted every year.

But the zero cooperation doesn't fit an innocent man.

But as user Audge (I think) pointed out the timing seems odd. Kidnapping a child mid morning is likely not a plan for many kidnappers. I to am leaning towards this guy having spent the night. And then being known to TM (and SB being hidden) it was easy enough for him to convince her to pack a bag and go with him.
It's quite possible none of it was planned, but the perp arriving at basement suite so early in morning (before 10am I'm thinking) just seems off.

Dad told a ctv reporter that he does not know the man who is in custody

Dad also said he's finding out things at the same time we are. So maybe the police haven't identified him to family, but know he is known because family probably gave them a list of names of potential suspects. Just thinking out loud.

No, I have seen photos, but wont' post. TM was in the photos. OT, I find it crazy nuts that folks leave their FB pages open. Creepers such as I, see all sorts of stuff :thinking:

I couldn't agree more. I think most people would be shocked at the amount of info someone could compile on them, from their very own posts on social media. On all my accounts, the only posts that are public are the ones I mean to make public. Everything else is friends/family only.

I couldn't agree more. I think most people would be shocked at the amount of info someone could compile on them, from their very own posts on social media. On all my accounts, the only posts that are public are the ones I mean to make public. Everything else is friends/family only.
I have read some crazy, shocking stuff recently on open fb pages!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Dad also said he's finding out things at the same time we are. So maybe the police haven't identified him to family, but know he is known because family probably gave them a list of names of potential suspects. Just thinking out loud.
One of my coworker's brother in law and sister in law were murdered a couple of years ago. One thing she said is that the family is told very little because it could jeopardize the investigation and that is their main priority

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I think he meant he doesn't know who is in custody, he hasn't been told who it is.

I don't know. Two separate reporters said dad is adamant that he does not know the man in custody

Perhaps Sara's family thought he did but he doesn't actually know him.

But the zero cooperation doesn't fit an innocent man.

But as user Audge (I think) pointed out the timing seems odd. Kidnapping a child mid morning is likely not a plan for many kidnappers. I to am leaning towards this guy having spent the night. And then being known to TM (and SB being hidden) it was easy enough for him to convince her to pack a bag and go with him.
It's quite possible none of it was planned, but the perp arriving at basement suite so early in morning (before 10am I'm thinking) just seems off.

As I just finished submitting what I did above, I just thought that maybe the perp did only arrive at SBs residence monday morning IF the perp was the plan for taking care of TM. Drive TM to daycare? Take care of TM for the day? Obviously this sounds so crazy since we now are believing the perp is responsible for disappearance of TM and death of SB.
But that would explain his being there. And would explain TMs trust in him.
I think it's probably safe to say that TM did not witness her mothers murder.
CM is somewhat estranged to relationship so quite possible he was unaware of all the arrangements SB makes for looking after TM. CM says he didn't recognize sedan, but people change/get new vehicles all the time.

I'm not going back on my thought that the perp could've spent the night. Just providing a additional scenario in which he arrives at SBs residence Monday morning.

They did when they were looking for Nathan and his grandparents. They will employ every possible resource they need to find what they are looking for without a doubt. If they thought they were looking for a body they would have to have called off the Amber Alert as well.

In Nathan O'Brien's case, LE continued the Amber Alert, despite the fact that they already felt that he had been killed in his grandparent's home. They obviously have a reason for not cancelling an Amber Alert, but it isn't necessarily a good sign, unfortunately.

Even when private they can be accessed by anyone with the know-how. Not just FB but any page online. I had this happen to me when a completely private site I had was hacked and unbeknownst to me, my precious little girl's pictures were spread over the internet social pages. Her picture with a family member was captioned stating that she was the child of the family member (who is in one aspect of the public sector). The person who hacked it was not a member of papparazzi or possessing special investigative skills, just a young girl with an obsession with the guy in the photo and with my daughter (thinking she was his baby). Just imagine if someone hacks for a living. The experience was a huge wake-up for me.

I don't know. Two separate reporters said dad is adamant that he does not know the man in custody

Where did you see that because all of the references I saw said that he said he didn't know who they had in custody not that he didn't know him.

If he parked close to where he left SB's car, which sounds like he did, then I'm thinking that LE know exactly when he arrived. If he was seen on Security Video getting out of SB's car and into his own as he was leaving then when he got out originally (arrival time) then LE will see him arriving on Security Video. I'm hoping that once they start accumulating circumstantial evidence at this point it would be enough to charge him with murder (at least). Man I hope he doesn't walk. Even if he did, LE would be on him just like Douglas Garland. :) The bottom line is that they have to do something soon because the clock is ticking.

I don't think that LE would tell any of the family the name of the man they have in custody. I think that Colin means that he doesn't know WHO (the name of the person) they have in custody, not that he has never known the actual person in custody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IF CPS cannot come up with something to charge their suspect with before the 24 hour window is over (10:30-ish), and they have to release him... And he's a person "known" to both sides of the family (Sara's and TM's dad)...And he's the person TM's godmother mentioned when she was interviewed and said essentially the entire family has one person in mind as being the suspect...I would not be at all surprised to learn someone else took justice into their own hands. I certainly hope they don't, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not worried. If CPS has to release him, I think they already have contingency plans in place so that he can't just slip away. My bet is he'll be no more alone than was the alleged murderer DG was two years ago. Just a few extra shadows here and there.

Post Media reporter monitoring a twitter follower's video & update of police presence at unspecified location.

[video=twitter;753766536863555584]https://twitter.com/EmmaMci/status/753766536863555584[/video]

Wow!! So they must not think she's in there if they've been waiting on warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne