Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty frustrating, first Simmons , now Simmonds ? Is the media just sleuthing or did the police say Simmonds as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I found his old Facebook but it's absolutely useless. No friends, no pictures and hasn't been used for years.

Taliyah not going to daycare may have been normal but I'm sure police will look into it. Sara worked shift work so she may have only brought Taliyah on days when she was working. My sister did this, used his daycare spot as needed.

[video=youtube;5Dm_ecR2Rtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm_ecR2Rtw[/video]

Full press conference by the two top cops that were in charge of the investigation.

He gives both names used by the perp at 2:30. I guess we get to figure out ourselves how to spell it.

I wonder if the woman he lives with either works at or drops of her child at the same day care as Taliyah went to. I do think that the Dairy Queen and the day care are located fairly close to one another.

I wonder if the day care is familiar with this child murderer.

attachment.php
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Br...4b71284075dcf!8m2!3d51.1334604!4d-114.0991166

Attachments

• MarsmanAmberAlert2.JPG
    MarsmanAmberAlert2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 392
Simmonds is the correct spelling based on an old profile which I found. It appears as though he would drop Edward and go by Delton Simmonds.

Someone tell me if this isn't allowed and i'll remove it

[video=twitter;753974556482830336]https://twitter.com/CTVAshTomei/status/753974556482830336[/video]

@ctvashtomei has photos of where Taliyah was found. :(

There are yellow flags next to what looks like tire tracks in the grass. Looks like he may have just driven up into the field to drop her.

I wonder if he was after Sara, as police suspect, and thought Taliyah would be at daycare already. He panicked, took her and then decided he had to kill her since she was a witness.

I have seen this when people are co-accused. They are ordered to not have communication with each other.

[video=twitter;753974556482830336]https://twitter.com/CTVAshTomei/status/753974556482830336[/video]

@ctvashtomei has photos of where Taliyah was found. :(

There are yellow flags next to what looks like tire tracks in the grass. Looks like he may have just driven up into the field to drop her.

I wonder if he was after Sara, as police suspect, and thought Taliyah would be at daycare already. He panicked, took her and then decided he had to kill her since she was a witness.

I've been driving round streetview. The imagery is from 2009, looks like the road has been re-laid since then, and the trees/bushes got a little taller. But I'm going for this is the spot.

rd250.jpgrd2502.jpg

Google Streetview Link

exactly and trying to find all these previous convictions or criminal violent past is coming up empty too without the proper name. There has to be something in the system on this guy if he was know to police....but I can't find anything.

I was just pondering why a man would change their names or was it just that he would give two different names. As a married, divorced and married again woman I have gone by three different last names but why would a man change his name unless trying to hide something. Also the police stated he had a extensive criminal background with violence (in the press conference before they found TM but after he was arrested) but anything I have read elsewhere says that he has priors due to drugs and motor vehicles???? Has anyone found anything to do with the violence aspect of it? I don't have time to do to much web sleuthing on my own right now, just ponderings. Lol (all four of my kids r home not that it's summer, leaving me with very little time and I am also very careful with what I watch while they are awake, they don't need to hear about kidnapped and murdered babies, children...)

I was just pondering why a man would change their names or was it just that he would give two different names. As a married, divorced and married again woman I have gone by three different last names but why would a man change his name unless trying to hide something. Also the police stated he had a extensive criminal background with violence (in the press conference before they found TM but after he was arrested) but anything I have read elsewhere says that he has priors due to drugs and motor vehicles???? Has anyone found anything to do with the violence aspect of it? I don't have time to do to much web sleuthing on my own right now, just ponderings. Lol (all four of my kids r home not that it's summer, leaving me with very little time and I am also very careful with what I watch while they are awake, they don't need to hear about kidnapped and murdered babies, children...)

Some people are very private and do not like to use their real names on Facebook. Doesn't mean they are trying hide something necessarily. Some people use Facebook just for family and maybe do not like other people adding them. I mean we know he is shady but that doesn't mean it is always the case. IMO

How dare you you ! How DARE you! An innocent mother and a baby!
Sooooooo angry and heartbroken.
And my shock and pain is only a splinter compared to that of her family and friends.

Every time I see his picture, that's what I feel like yelling at him too! "How dare you"!! :(

This is my theory:

Downey is the husband or boyfriend of a friend of Sara's, maybe someone who works at the daycare? It just seems the only plausible way for all the connections to make sense to me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne