Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I wonder if the teddy bear found yesterday belongs to Taliyah and if that is what made LE stay in that specific area? Possibly his phone was seized for GPS location records/texts with the likelihood that LE were looking for Taliyah alive. Did he text Sara?

Thank you for this. Great photos and there are some of various teddy bears too :(

Yea, I see so much love between mommy and her little angel. It shows in their pictures, heart breaking.

NONONONONONO!!!!!!&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

My condolences to everyone who loved Sara & Taliyah. Also to you PrincessButtercup & all of the Calgary residents mourning this terrible loss.

I've been driving round streetview. The imagery is from 2009, looks like the road has been re-laid since then, and the trees/bushes got a little taller. But I'm going for this is the spot.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Google Streetview Link

Yes, that looks about right when compared to CTV's Aisling Tomie's twitter pictures. Good Work. Here's the coordinates: 51.096046, -113.763679 And you should be able to toggle to newer 2014 images within Google Maps. Right on other side of the road (the North side) there are two gain bins. LE stated that it was rural land but no residences - well yes the location doesn't appear to be the 'front lawn' of a residence but it sure is close. But according to Google Maps, the nearest residence is heavily surrounded by trees so very doubtful that a resident would have been able to see anything.

I can't find the video anymore, but I remember seeing a short video of a resident in this area - MO - who was recorded on video my MSM searching her property. I do not think this location is her property, because in this article it states that MO lives on the edge of the golf course. http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada...earance-not-co-operating-has-criminal-history It appears as if the golf course is just north of this location, so very close by.

So basically the above coordinates I provided seem to match CTV's Aisling Tomie's twitter pictures (thanks skibaboo for the hard work), but I wonder how large the area of interest actually is. One single location? A stretch of road?

Thanks it's absolutely pouring in Calgary right now.. matches most of our moods thunder for our anger and raindrops for the tears we are shedding. Not a family or friend just a regular mom with a broken heart.

Just to point out why moderators don't allow non-fact-checked SM posts/info: Some of the previous SM links/references that were posted here have had updates to them very recently. I can't imagine anyone in custody would be updating their SM.

My condolences to everyone who loved Sara & Taliyah. Also to you PrincessButtercup & all of the Calgary residents mourning this terrible loss.
Awww thank you so much. It's very hard to drive by there as I often have to and reassure my daughter she's still safe, also knowing that wonderful people who have been in our lives are hurting. It's such a small world and I know some of her friends and family through dance and since I've lived in Calgary most of my life. I can't even imagine their pain. I lost my husband 3 years ago suddenly and it doesn't even compare. Yesterday I went to the grocery store and I it was lightly raining but there was the most beautiful rainbow and I noticed it looked like it was right above Sara and Taliyah's house. Coincidentally it was right around the time when Taliyah's little body was discovered. I feel like they are at peace and it's our job to help justice be served. &#128153;&#128153;&#128153;

I'm glad they found her yesterday, I'd hate to think of her out in this and practcally washing the evidence away. These are tears from heaven &#128148;&#128148;&#128148;

Just to point out why moderators don't allow non-fact-checked SM posts/info: Some of the previous SM links/references that were posted here have had updates to them very recently. I can't imagine anyone in custody would be updating their SM.
Can I like this more than once? This is why they don't release names until charges are filed too.

The family on the video has still not come forward &#9785;&#65039;

I'm wondering if they might have been tourists, unaware of what happened. I can't think of another good reason why they wouldn't come forward.

I'm wondering if they might have been tourists, unaware of what happened. I can't think of another good reason why they wouldn't come forward.
I find it amazing too. You'd have to live under a rock in Calgary not to know.

Well I went by his townhouse unit. Two cop cars still there just keeping an eye on it it seems. Guy had a BBQ, that's all I can say ha. Can't believe he lived basically right across the street from me.

If it was a recent contact order, it's probably because they are afraid CM will kill the perp if he is around. Just my thoughts.

The no contact order was only requested/granted during his court hearing. He was already in custody, so...might be something else going on :/

Because it was raining? When you enlarge the picture it looks to be light weight plastic to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
I believe it's a light weight temporary prisoner suit they give you when they take your clothing for evidence. He'll get something more substantial to wear at the Remand Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member