Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually commented on the wrong post sorry about that. I was wondering where somone heard Cheyenne would be speaking today?

Doesn't one of the parents (I can't remember which now) have family in the US? I know I read it early on. I am going to look for the article, in the meantime if anyone happens to have a link handy, feel free to post it :)

I know, my husband is a little over 9 years older than me. But I personally think there's a difference in those situations.

But I don't know how old she is anyway, so I'm going to shut up about that now.

Mom is at least 19, she may be 20 if her birthday was after March

Praying little Hailey is found safe - she looks so sweet! I think who ever took her felt she could identify them...why else would they take her?

I found the page but I don't know if it's allowed for me to post it?? Looking at some status updates from 2013 it certainly seems like haileys mom and him were living as a family..

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

If I'm understanding everything correctly, no one actually saw the girl being put into the van ?
Is there a chance there was more than one vehicle and she could be in a different vehicle ?
Correct. The assumption is that the killer/s are driving the van with Hailey inside😕

I actually commented on the wrong post sorry about that. I was wondering where somone heard Cheyenne would be speaking today?

I heard this on CP24/24Dayside. They just repeated it again but also saying LE would also be speaking later today. I will let you know the times if I hear anything.

do they search cars though? maybe he hid her in the back of the van.

I'm wondering if one of the neighbours witnessed the van speeding away? I can't think how else they would have a description. I sure hope someone paid attention when they heard the little girl screaming. I live in BC. I can't imagine it would have been easy for the abductor to get over the border- you need a letter saying you have permission to take the child over the border if you're not the custodial parent. I'm pretty sure the person would have to show ID- anyone crossed the border with a small child recently? I'm just wondering how tight the protocol is. You'd have to have nerves of steel to attempt it without the proper ID and documents, I would think. I'm betting he (assuming it is a he) headed this way toward BC, those towns are almost right on the border between the two provinces.

but if she was a teen, its gross, and usually illegal.

Not necessarily.
I don't know how old the mom is but even if she's 16/17 years old, that's a 10 year gap.
I know a couple who got married 2 years ago and they are 10 years apart in age. He's in his 30's and she's in her mid 20's. And they have two kids.

I guess it depends on the couple. It looks shady now, but once they had gotten older, the age gap wouldn't have seemed too bad.

IMO.

From what i can fathom, the child lived with the father and grandfather.. anyone heard where he was that night or even the nights before? not as a suspect, just as a general question

I tought the crime scene tape was at the house to the left of the house shown on the news and in news articles. The house to the left does have a driveway.

JMO

That was the house i got from the news articles.. It matches the picture and has the police coming out of the door..

hailey.jpg

FB quotes or screen shots are not allowed. You can link to a fb if it is MSM or the PD in question. At this point ALL family members facebooks are not allowed unless MSM has named a family member as the perp . :tos:

ETA To save our overworked mods a ton of work, if your post was like that you still have time to delete it :)

[video=twitter;643816669681315841]https://twitter.com/ctvinasidhu/status/643816669681315841[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member