Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very strange. Especially the "whether or not you have her Scout." In an interview, her godmother said Scout was Hailey's toy.

The article linked there says Scout is her blanket. Only those close to this precious baby would know she has a name for her blanky.

The article linked there says Scout is her blanket. Only those close to this precious baby would know she has a name for her blanky.

Oh, blanket? Okay, I thought she said toy. But yeah, what you said.

"She was supposed to have been dropped off at her mother Cheyenne Dunbar’s Edmonton home Sunday, said the tot’s grandfather."

For what it's worth, a commenter who claims to be a close family friend of TB says that the mother changed the timing of drop off because she herself was moving.
http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/14/amber-alert-hailey-dunbar-blanchette-abducted-from-blairmont

You would think her own father would have known this, if true, before telling reporters otherwise.

JMO

Just looked at TB's Facebook. Wow he LOVED his daughter! I feel sad that she's lost her daddy. The photos of him sticking his tongue out and her doing it too and she's such a tiny baby made me smile. Along with the post about teaching her to blow kisses too. Who would take him from her? I've got an alarm bell ringing but it's just a suspicion at the moment.

Just looked at TB's Facebook. Wow he LOVED his daughter! I feel sad that she's lost her daddy. The photos of him sticking his tongue out and her doing it too and she's such a tiny baby made me smile. Along with the post about teaching her to blow kisses too. Who would take him from her? I've got an alarm bell ringing but it's just a suspicion at the moment.

Link to his FB again? Trying to work and follow at the same time.

It also sounds very much to me like she does know the person. I have a nagging suspicion of who I think might have done this. This is purely based off looking through fb.

I also find it very strange she would include the name of her blanky almost as a person....is this a possible message of some sort. Maybe trying to bait or let someone know she knows.

Praying this little girl comes home unharmed and safe soon

If by chance, the mother was moving (no substantiated facts to verify this), did a white van help with the move?

I'm confused. In the raw video of the interview with the godmother she said Scout was a toy, she also didn't appeal to an abductor, the reporter asked her if she had anything to say to Hailey, if she could see it.

Is this just bad reporting with names/relations mixed up?

Yes, I got a crash course in Facebook techniques today, I feel a lot wiser due to it.

Sorry I led you astray steelman. On that fb site, I do not see any "times" listed of when any of the posts were made. Although I thought that was odd, I just assumed that it must be in chronological order of the most recent post made.

Today on the facebook page of crowsnest pass herald, there was a story of a man named K. L. and a tent on his land where his house burnt down was a scene of investigation with apicture of a police van. That story has disappeared. .. any thoughts?

I'm confused. In the raw video of the interview with the godmother she said Scout was a toy, she also didn't appeal to an abductor, the reporter asked her if she had anything to say to Hailey, if she could see it.

Is this just bad reporting with names/relations mixed up?

Interview with the Aunt Amanda vs the Godmother Rebecca. Interview with Aunt has been reported but I don't think video available yet.

Oh, blanket? Okay, I thought she said toy. But yeah, what you said.

In a photo, I see a somewhat tattered looking toy that is called Scout. It's a stuffed dog that talks made by Leapfrog brand. I wonder if that is what she referring to and not a blanket.

It sounds like the message is the same between the godmother and the aunt. Bring Hailey home, her father has been taken from her, you think you love her, and Scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YouthSleuth98