Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I led you astray steelman. On that fb site, I do not see any "times" listed of when any of the posts were made. Although I thought that was odd, I just assumed that it must be in chronological order of the most recent post made.

That's okay, just go ahead and put yourself on a self-imposed 10 minute Timeout, we'll call it even.

I think I am behind the times, but there is a "missing child case - let's bring Hailey home" group as well. Rumour fodder, as always, but perhaps it will lead to updates.

Today on the facebook page of crowsnest pass herald, there was a story of a man named K. L. and a tent on his land where his house burnt down was a scene of investigation with apicture of a police van. That story has disappeared. .. any thoughts?

I was wondering the same thing

I think I am behind the times, but there is a "missing child case - let's bring Hailey home" group as well. Rumour fodder, as always, but perhaps it will lead to updates.

Link?

Today on the facebook page of crowsnest pass herald, there was a story of a man named K. L. and a tent on his land where his house burnt down was a scene of investigation with apicture of a police van. That story has disappeared. .. any thoughts?

I believe they would have been told by LE to take down the page, people were giving the full name. My theory is he would have to be eliminated as a suspect, but there is no real evidence linking him to the crime.

By the way, I mean by all means tell the police that, but seems to be harsh telling reporters that. It could have gone unsaid.

I agree.
It's almost like the grandfather is saying it's TB's fault Hailey is gone.
Yes, he had a pretty shady past, but come on...this could have happened to any family!

Just looked at TB's Facebook. Wow he LOVED his daughter! I feel sad that she's lost her daddy. The photos of him sticking his tongue out and her doing it too and she's such a tiny baby made me smile. Along with the post about teaching her to blow kisses too. Who would take him from her? I've got an alarm bell ringing but it's just a suspicion at the moment.

Yes, he seemed to be quite involved in little Hailey's life!
I was looking at the photos, too, and I got the sense he loved her and that he was turning his life around.
Such a sad situation.

In the past few years, I have seen a disturbing number of child custody problems/resentments ending up in the murder of one of the parents (usually the father). If I placed myself in Hailey's mother's shoes--I would NOT be on face book commenting "that's where my daughter lives!" If I put myself in the shoes of Hailey's maternal grandfather, I would NOT be smearing my granddaughter's father in the media, when I just found out that he was murdered. Just my opinion.

I believe they would have been told by LE to take down the page, people were giving the full name. My theory is he would have to be eliminated as a suspect, but there is no real evidence linking him to the crime.

I heard the tent was burnt down... i pray that Hailey was not in there...

Sources have confirmed to the Sun the man arrested Tuesday in connection with the case is 22-year-old Derek Saretsky, a Crowsnest Pass resident employed at a family-owned dry cleaner in the southwestern Alberta town.

Sources also say Saretsky has been involved in a romantic relationship with Cheyenne Dunbar, Hailey’s mother.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/1...firm-one-an-arrested-amber-alert-still-active

There was apparently a rumour (not sure if it was true or not) that a man at the Subway in Coleman assaulted a woman...and that seems to be the incident associated with those initials.

This is all so strange, I have no idea what's going on anymore.

As for the behaviour of the mother and her father, it is kind of strange, but people don't always behave how we think they should. I remember when Victoria Stafford was missing, everyone was suspicious of her mother because of her actions, but she had nothing to do with it.

Sources have confirmed to the Sun the man arrested Tuesday in connection with the case is 22-year-old Derek Saretsky, a Crowsnest Pass resident employed at a family-owned dry cleaner in the southwestern Alberta town.

Sources also say Saretsky has been involved in a romantic relationship with Cheyenne Dunbar, Hailey’s mother.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/1...firm-one-an-arrested-amber-alert-still-active

Oh, that's the business they showed on the news! The last name is the same as the owners.

Wow, not the person I was sleuthing but the one I was suspecting. JMO

TB is friends with d. Saretsky on facebokk but it's not derek.. not sure if I can post it so I wont

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I had someone else in mind. Glad we have rules here.

Where is this child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member