Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the last presser, he said "I won't comment on that..." about 387493874983 times to many different things.

Do you really think she sent this freak to kill her ex and her own baby?

No, but then I never think moms can be involved in the deaths of their own children. Until LE confirms they were. :( It happens often enough to remind me it's definitely possible.

Yes we do...she wasn't found in the house.

My understanding is that she was found outside of town. Most likely by the high school, IMO.

Is that the area mentioned earlier in the news where the burned items were? Please say no. PLEASE?

no i dont think she sent him to do it i think they were hooking up and she stopped it he did this because he was so mad and pissed off and i live in ont im not going off just the presser;s thank you very much .

No reason for the snark, thank you very much. I live in Ontario too.
Your post made it sound like you were suspecting the mother because LE didn't specifically rule her out. That's all.
I just asked a question going off of your post. My bad.

by the sounds of it they new right away who killed the dad so they could then say he also kidnapped hailey but they new real fast it was just finding him and he is i think i read 24 26 so one to know who he is so fast the familly knows him and with them not wanting to say if mom was involved or not iam thinking that maybe she was having a affair with this perp then shut it off he went nuts and did this it all fits and makes sence ..

That doesn't mean she was "involved" in her daughter's disappearance.

I had a bad feeling about this from the beginning - but to hear the news about finding this little girl's body... well it's just very, very sad. How could someone kill such a beautiful, innocent child? It makes me so angry.

Is that the area mentioned earlier in the news where the burned items were? Please say no. PLEASE?

No. LE were checking out a property where a house had burned down a long time ago - months or more.

No, but then I never think moms can be involved in the deaths of their own children. Until LE confirms they were. :( It happens often enough to remind me it's definitely possible.

Don't we know it. :(

You know me, OM...I'm usually the cynical jaded one around here. It just doesn't make sense to me this time. I might be wrong, but, I just don't see it with what we know so far.

THEY? Is there another suspect??

No, I'm sorry. I used "they" to be gender neutral because the suspect isn't even charged yet. I will re-word my previous post for clarity. Sorry for any confusion.

Can someone transcribe the presser, please. I can't listen in right now.

Don't we know it. :(

You know me, OM...I'm usually the cynical jaded one around here. It just doesn't make sense to me this time. I might be wrong, but, I just don't see it with what we know so far.

It doesn't make sense to me either, yet. We just don't know enough yet.

Is it playing for you? I just get the "live coverage will begin shortly" message on the screen.

No, I see the same as you. They were there talking and the reporters were upset that they wanted to go early...I didn't hear what happened after that.

Earlier it said the presser would be at 1am east coast time. I'll be long gone by then so I'm hoping they are early.

They were going to go early and did a mic check, but the reporters were not ready yet and needed a couple minutes, so they said they might as well just go on originally planned time...so in a minute or so

CanManEh: Sorry if I sounded harsh...emotions are running high at the moment. I'm just fed up with this violence against our children, as I'm sure we all are.

Now, can I come to Collingwood for a visit? :D

I don't know where the burnt items were--I missed that--but there were reports that the police were searching near the high school with the canine unit earlier.

The high school is in Coleman, but it's beside the highway right before the main part of town coming from Blairmore. So it's between Blairmore and Coleman (just closer to Coleman).

Presser live recap:

Hailey's body was found in a rural area due to information found through the investigation...

Presser live recap:

The amber alert is no longer in effect. The male suspect arrested today remains in custody. Charges are pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member