Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a police foundations Grad who is pursuing her post grad in CSI / forensics I actually have hope for this little girl.
Here is why:
IMO I think hailey was the target, (to take her, not harm her) dad woke up, and died fighting for his baby. Suspect(s) flee OR suspect(s) didn't have the heart to hurt Hailey but couldn't leave her behind.
Which brings me to the Amber alert being renewed, if they didn't have a shred of hope that she is still alive they would cancel the alert, they would do this to maintain the integrity of the alert program, it's protocol.

I say suspect(s) because someone may be "holding" Hailey, or she was stolen for someone (if that makes sense) which is why they are not releasing the name or many deets surrounding the suspect or if the van is 100% related. They do this so whomever may have her will still think they are "okay" and not do anything crazy like harm Hailey.

ALSO the fact they only have a suspect in custody without charges laid means they have not established facts in issue to build their prima facie case for prosecution.

All of this is MY opinion based on the knowledge I gained during my education in Ontario.

In the Calgary case of Nathan O'Brien, his Amber Alert was not lifted for fifteen days, and that occured on the same day that a suspect was arrested and was to be charged with his murder. We later learned that LE had determined that Nathan (and his grandparents) had been killed in their home before their disappearance. In spite of this, the Amber Alert remained in effect until the arrest. I hope this case is different, and that the Amber Alert is a positive sign that there is hope for her recovery.

In the Calgary case of Nathan O'Brien, his Amber Alert was not lifted for fifteen days, and that occured on the same day that a suspect was arrested and was to be charged with his murder. We later learned that LE had determined that Nathan (and his grandparents) had been killed in their home before their disappearance. In spite of this, the Amber Alert remained in effect until the arrest. I hope this case is different, and that the Amber Alert is a positive sign that there is hope for her recovery.

Argh, that case still bugs me, that they never found them.

I won't name the eyebrow raiser person , but fingers are starting to point / ppl are ousting that person and the Facebook profile is now gone , deactivated in the last 10 minutes.

Can you point me in the general direction where you're seeing some of this?

Someone claiming to be a cousin of the Mother created a Go Fund Me for 50k. At first it gave no indication as to how the funding would be spent. She has recently updated saying that it would be spent on the Father's funeral expenses and supporting the Mother and other family's lost wages.

I'm not a big Facebook user, so somebody help me out here. Was the mothers post yesterday, under this article, the FIRST post made after the story was put on Facebook ?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....omments=114¬if_t=feed_comment&hc_location=ufi

I'm not very FB savvy either steelman, but CB's post was at 12:26 and if you look further down, there are other posts referencing the case, made earlier (i.e. 12:01 pm). Don't know why they all just don't show in chronological order (like our timeline minds work, lol).

I won't name the eyebrow raiser person , but fingers are starting to point / ppl are ousting that person and the Facebook profile is now gone , deactivated in the last 10 minutes.

Are you referring to my post? If so I deleted it, and did NOT give a name. I also stated it was my opinion. So hopefully you weren't referring to mine.

Yes as far as I can tell. She made the comments at a little after 1 AB time,the Amber Alert was called after 2, LE was made aware and responded to the Blanchette house at 11;15 am.

Her comment was posted: Yesterday at 15:26

There are others on the same post:

Yesterday at 15:24
Yesterday at 15:20
Yesterday at 15:20
Yesterday at 15:06
Yesterday at 15:02
Yesterday at 15:01
Yesterday at 14:59

(The times might show different because I'm in EDT.)

I'm just curious how the mother just happened to be browsing the internet and stumble across an article involving her daughter, that's all. Most teenagers I know aren't too interested in current events or reading the news.

Did she get this information in advance and then turn to Facebook afterwards ?

Her name is listed as the first post. I believe that it must have been the first.

I'm not very FB savvy either steelman, but CB's post was at 12:26 and if you look further down, there are other posts referencing the case, made earlier (i.e. 12:01 pm). Don't know why they all just don't show in chronological order (like our timeline minds work, lol).

Because of the large number of replies to Cheryenne's comment it has been pushed to the top. On public posts Facebook rearranges the comments based on "relevance". Those with most likes and replies go up top, and it pushes the comments where it's just people tagging their friends to the bottom (as they're generally of no interest to anyone other than those tagged).

I think in the Godmother's video she says the Mom was a member of a Blairemoor FB group

I'm just curious how the mother just happened to be browsing the internet and stumble across an article involving her daughter, that's all. Most teenagers I know aren't too interested in current events or reading the news.

She's a member of the Crowsnest Pass Herald page. That page showed a picture the house where her daughter resides as being under an investigation. She likely saw the post on her wall as she was browsing Facebook or someone directed her attention to it.

I will add that I'm in BC, so the times I'm seeing are probably different from what folks in other provinces are seeing. Regardless, there were posts prior to CB's first post.

Hmmmm....okay. Should be very interesting what the motive is behind this attack. It seems thought out and planned out, maybe even more than one person involved.

This may turn out to be nothing more than one of those sicko's that sees something he wants and decides to take it.
Obviously he would have to know where the father lived and how to gain access to his house in the middle of the night.

If I had to guess I would say someone saw it who said something to someone else who told her to go look at it.

I thought about that too - surely she would have been contacted earlier by people in the area as the rumours flew around. The timeline here http://globalnews.ca/news/2221896/timeline-abduction-of-2-year-old-hailey-dunbar-blanchette/

indicates the police had been told a child usually lived there and were trying to get contact information for the mother to find out if the girl was with her.

I guess the generational fingerprint is that the mother posts a comment on facebook instead of calling 911.

On my local news it said police were called (not sure why) and they went to the home and found the deceased. Could be bad reporting.

Do we have any idea of the last confirmed sighting of Hailey? Beside a family member? Do we know the last time anyone talked or saw dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime