Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I keep thinking is, the longer she is missing the shorter the chances of her being found alive are. It's not nice to think about but would a man who has viciously stabbed another man to death care about the welfare of a child? Only if it's a relative I would think.

exactly, my husband always has his kids whenever, as in whenever he wants or whenebver their mom doesnt feel like bothering w them. i had to tell him no surprises, i deserve to know how many dang ppl are gonna be in my house when i get home ad hopw many ppl need to eat ffs. lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if the custody stuff (drop offs/pick ups) was a bit loose. So maybe that's why she wasn't super worried? Just speculation, though.

What I keep thinking is, the longer she is missing the shorter the chances of her being found alive are. It's not nice to think about but would a man who has viciously stabbed another man to death care about the welfare of a child? Only if it's a relative I would think.

I am hoping that because she wasn't found dead alongside her father that the killer didn't have the heart to murder her. On the flip side, he could have just needed some time to work up the courage. Ugh.

I wouldn't be surprised if the custody stuff (drop offs/pick ups) was a bit loose. So maybe that's why she wasn't super worried? Just speculation, though.

They're still a couple, is that right? Is the custody agreement court ordered? I think shared custody between exes has to be strict and well-defined to make sure everyone know where to be and when (or where not to be, if that's your kind of thing), but between parents who live separately but are still together it might be more relaxed.

Is there still a Parking Lot? These new rules make it very difficult to discuss anything.

I tought the crime scene tape was at the house to the left of the house shown on the news and in news articles. The house to the left does have a driveway.

JMO

There is an alley with parking space behind the house.

hmmm from reading thru the posts ....I kind of have a feeling that the child may be the reason for the invasion...Just guessing here. The mother was calling and trying to get in touch with Terry when you look at the FB page. I am now hope that Police get where that dear child Hailey is......I am praying she has not been harmed. It has been a whole day?........Police usually have ways of making someone talk.....Gee if someone knows something I cope they come forward......Please update anything you hear.....I am so concerned like everyone else here.....robynhood

[video=twitter;643897453008265217]https://twitter.com/globalcalgary/status/643897453008265217[/video]

Damien Wood
@SUNDamienWood
RCMP are set up at another location in Crowsnest Pass community of Coleman-- taped off is a tent and what looks like burned materials. #yyc

3:31 PM - 15 Sep 2015

Damien Wood
@SUNDamienWood
RCMP are also scouring a nearby ditch along the highway into Coleman-- no word on whether it is connected to homicide and Amber Alert. #yyc
3:33 PM - 15 Sep 2015

Hamori did say there is a crime scene investigation in nearby Coleman, although he would not elaborate.

A tent has been erected there and the public is restricted from accessing the site.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/15/hailey-dunbar-blanchette-update-rcmp-confirm-one-an-arrested-amber-alert-still-active

Now I theory that I can't discuss.:waitasec:

I am also very impressed with way the investigators are handling this case.

I won't name the eyebrow raiser person , but fingers are starting to point / ppl are ousting that person and the Facebook profile is now gone , deactivated in the last 10 minutes.

Think i read somewhere she didnt know either.. but i was confused to the.. saw it on facebook.. then police contacted her.. so i dont know which one

It looks to me that she saw the report of a crime at that address and posted that her baby lived there. When she was unable to reach TB she contacted the RCMP. The RCMP then checked with a neighbor/possible sitter?...realized then that the baby was missing. It was an hour between her posting that her baby is missing and the AA going out. So she may have known Hailey was missing before the AA but that is only because she is the one that notified the RCMP that she was supposed to be there.

I won't name the eyebrow raiser person , but fingers are starting to point / ppl are ousting that person and the Facebook profile is now gone , deactivated in the last 10 minutes.
Very odd. Everything about that whole thing is odd.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Where is this happening? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member