Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about a search being done in the Coleman(?) area today. Officer will not comment on this. I didn't quite hear the name of the town.
Coleman is the next town west of Blairmore...about 6 1/2km distant.....
I had read about another homicide...happened in Coleman a week or 2 ago? Elderly lady....Don't think it was related if I recall....JMOO...I need to start going back over news articles and find some links to info...

My opinion: The presser did not give me one shred of hope of finding Hailey alive. This makes me very sad indeed.

Lord, please let her be alive - sounds like another f%^&$#ing psycho! :gaah:

Oh no...the fact that the suspect is in custody and still no info on Hailey. :(

I so pray I'm wrong to think this will not be a happy ending for this little girl. I hope she is found. I do not understand why people can do this

I've seen at least 20 posts go across my FB feed with the Amber Alert poster...from friends today *& I don't have many*....So THAT is good...the word is getting out BIG TIME!! This is being covered all across the country and has touched a lot of hearts.....
What a little doll.....you can see the energy and happiness glow in that child's eyes......She is loved....she needs to be brought home safe & sound!!! Someone needs to fess up and get her back to her family!!

JMOO

Yep this is very awful that suspect is arrested and Hailey is not found.....Prayers that she is ok and found soon.....Please keep updating news ...PPL in the states are aware a friend told me on there news too....:(...robynhood

:please: I am praying Hailey will be found safe, I'm afraid tho it doesn't sound too promising :( - I pray that I'm wrong.

Questions questions.. running through my head

1) 3.15am. wouldnt hailey have been in bed.. so whoever broke into that house that night.. knew she was there. Unless the scuffle woke her, she came out to see what was happening.. I dont know what the house looks like from inside, or how near her bedroom is.

2) Why take the child? she wouldnt have recognised him, she was no threat.. why not just leave her safe indoors.

3) THe grandad.. was he out for the night? reports have him living there, some reports dont. really confusing. He was found by a family member? maybe this was the father/grandfather.

4) Did the neighbours hear screams? they certainly heard a van pulling away quite suddenly.. im wondering if they heard anything else.

5) Why wasnt the child not returned on the sunday to her mothers. Was terry already dead? was baby already gone?

IM sure i will have plenty more in time.. but its so confusing

I'm lost as to why Hailey wasn't returned to her mother on Sunday, too.

Neighbors apparently did hear her screaming at 3:30, but I'd need to find a link with that detail.

I'm lost as to why Hailey wasn't returned to her mother on Sunday, too.

Neighbors apparently did hear her screaming at 3:30, but I'd need to find a link with that detail.

Please do! I haven't been able to find anything about that.

Questions questions.. running through my head

1) 3.15am. wouldnt hailey have been in bed.. so whoever broke into that house that night.. knew she was there. Unless the scuffle woke her, she came out to see what was happening.. I dont know what the house looks like from inside, or how near her bedroom is.

2) Why take the child? she wouldnt have recognised him, she was no threat.. why not just leave her safe indoors.

3) THe grandad.. was he out for the night? reports have him living there, some reports dont. really confusing. He was found by a family member? maybe this was the father/grandfather.

4) Did the neighbours hear screams? they certainly heard a van pulling away quite suddenly.. im wondering if they heard anything else.

5) Why wasnt the child not returned on the sunday to her mothers. Was terry already dead? was baby already gone?

IM sure i will have plenty more in time.. but its so confusing

Have had the same questions....and probably more....

As to #2...unless she was awake and could recognize him.....
#3....I've read conflicting reports too...including that grampa lived in Elkford...which if I recall is about an hour away from Blairmore....?
#4...and was the van seen in front of or in back....there is no parking except the street in front....in the back there is parking behind the house and the alleyway....
#5...I've wondered that too...the van may have been seen leaving quickly at 330am Monday...but how long had the perp been at the house...how long was TB deceased...etc...Dad obviously missed dropping Hailey off in Edmonton...which would be a good 5-6 hour drive from Blairmore....at least...

A thought that keeps going thru my head....and delete or edit me if needed...the 'other' dad someone had mentioned earlier....can we talk about that...or is that considered speculation/rumour?

Hmmmmm she acted as if she didn't know. Now that's really weird😕

Think i read somewhere she didnt know either.. but i was confused to the.. saw it on facebook.. then police contacted her.. so i dont know which one

Have had the same questions....and probably more....

As to #2...unless she was awake and could recognize him.....
#3....I've read conflicting reports too...including that grampa lived in Elkford...which if I recall is about an hour away from Blairmore....?
#4...and was the van seen in front of or in back....there is no parking except the street in front....in the back there is parking behind the house and the alleyway....
#5...I've wondered that too...the van may have been seen leaving quickly at 330am Monday...but how long had the perp been at the house...how long was TB deceased...etc...Dad obviously missed dropping Hailey off in Edmonton...which would be a good 5-6 hour drive from Blairmore....at least...

A thought that keeps going thru my head....and delete or edit me if needed...the 'other' dad someone had mentioned earlier....can we talk about that...or is that considered speculation/rumour?

So i am thinking she must have known the attacker. Its so rare you read the child being taken, especially that time of night and especially by an unknown person.

Also depends on where they saw that van.. this is unclear too. 3.30am.. in a back alley. Where as out the front, you can see they would see that the van sped off

I believe that she found out about that there was an investigation at the house on Facebook and then found out her daughter was missing from the RCMP. I think that she contacted them to find out where her daughter was and that's how the police determined she was missing. So, in that case, CD was aware Hailey was missing prior to the Amber Alert going out.

I saw this come across my social media yesterday and was stunned at how much this baby girl looks like my own 16 yr old when she was little. And she shares the same name as my grand daughter. I hope and pray LE finds her quickly, and safe. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae