Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping at some point we can have a forum dedicated to Hailey and her dad......especially when we get closer to trial.

I don't know if the drop off/pick up situation is really all that big of an issue here. Per his coworker, Terry's day off was Mondays. This setup likely made things easier for Terry to make the drive to Edmonton to drop Hailey off on Cheyenne's Sundays. But when Cheyenne relayed to Terry that she would need some extra time in order to move, the onus probably fell onto Cheyenne to make her own arrangements to collect Hailey, as Terry would be working the rest of the week and wouldn't have time to make the trek.

Could be mistaken, but the mother seems the more reliable source for things concerning her daughter.

:welcome:

I've just looked for MSM references to someone hearing screaming at 3.30am, but I can't find any at all.

The link states a detailed description of the vehicle leaving at a high rate of speed. So somebody saw something. I thought I read as well they heard screams??? Anyone?
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/fa...-issued-for-missing-blairmore-child-1.2562795
All I have read close to that is someone saying she's not the type of kid to go with a stranger without screaming.

I suppose something had to make the witness look out and see the van, so it's possible there was some sort of commotion, but it's also possible the witness just happened to be looking in the right place, at the right time.

I've just looked for MSM references to someone hearing screaming at 3.30am, but I can't find any at all.

Maybe this is where it comes from?

Kittymama
09-15-2015, 12:58 AM #83

They had a local reporter in Blairmore on the news saying that neighbours heard the girl, who was well-known in the community, screaming at around 3:30 this morning

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?290339-Canada-Hailey-Dunbar-Blanchette-2-Blairmore-AB-14-Sep-2015&p=12061164#post12061164

ETA: kittymama is from the area so maybe it was said on local news?

I can't find it either, and I am positive I read she was screaming as well.

RCMP probe possible connection between Blairmore murders and Coleman homicide

CALGARY – RCMP are investigating a possible connection between the murder of Blairmore residents Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette and Terry Blanchette – and the death of a 69-year-old woman in the nearby community of Coleman.

Hannah Meketech was found dead in her home last Wednesday morning, and RCMP say an autopsy confirmed her death is a homicide.

Global News has confirmed that Meketech lived next door to the grandparents of Derek Saretsky, the accused in the Blairmore homicides.

“Our investigators are still exploring those possibilities,” said Inspector Derek Williams on Wednesday.

I can't find it either, and I am positive I read she was screaming as well.

I went back through my browser history to see which news stories I had read -- found a Monday article from the Calgary Sun which, after a little Googling, would seem to have previously noted the 3:30 AM screaming but has since been edited to remove mention of it.

The property where sweet little Hailey was found looks to me to be a piece of land that has a bunch of travel trailers placed in different places, used as a vacation retreat, or a place to stay while out hunting, that family and close friends use.

If DS didn't work for the dry cleaners, only lived in a house on the property, how did he get access to the van, did someone give him a set of keys, did he steal the keys,

The property where sweet little Hailey was found looks to me to be a piece of land that has a bunch of travel trailers placed in different places, used as a vacation retreat, or a place to stay while out hunting, that family and close friends use.

I believe part of the area, at least, is used for camping and recreational activities. A friend says she was camping and fly fishing with her Dad; they were roughly 3 minutes away from where Hailey was found.

It was stated that his aunt lived there. There appears to be at least 2 small houses on the property.

I went back through my browser history to see which news stories I had read -- found a Monday article from the Calgary Sun which, after a little Googling, would seem to have previously noted the 3:30 AM screaming but has since been edited to remove mention of it.
Yes it has been scrubbed from a couple of news sites.

I'd like to hear Saretsky do a little screaming of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme