Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No and typically we dont find out til Trial. Here in Canada.

But was it not released that TB was stabbed? Maybe HM died in a similar fashion which is why they are seeing if they are connected, or it could just be because she lived so close to DS' grandparents and it is such a small town.

But was it not released that TB was stabbed? Maybe HM died in a similar fashion which is why they are seeing if they are connected, or it could just be because she lived so close to DS' grandparents and it is such a small town.

Good question. I suspect it is not being released as there may be more charges in Hayley's death.

Has anybody said if DS's van was parked at TB's res for a while? Did TB and DS know each other in some way? Wondering if DS was at the house hanging out with TS before this incident went down. Did DS target TB and Hailey...like creeps that target and befriend single mothers?

I'd like to hear Saretsky do a little screaming of his own.

I'm sure he is by now.
Sadly my 20 year old son was just released from prison here in Ontario.
He in an addict and alcoholic and I'm a firm believer in tough love. So yes I have had to have him arrested. Anyhow.
He made it clear and told me a few situations where rapists and child predators are beaten. This occurs even in protective custody. The day before my son got out a new prisoner arrived that was sentenced for harming a 5 year old child. The guards told some prisoners. The guards then made the guy go to the shower where all the prisoners including my son( not proud of this) stood in a line and each guy gave him a punch. By the time they were done the other cell block could hear what happened. I'm all for eye for an eye but this was just to real for me.
Once he is sentenced he won't be enjoying prison time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody said if DS's van was parked at TB's res for a while? Did TB and DS know each other in some way? Wondering if DS was at the house hanging out with TS before this incident went down. Did DS target TB and Hailey...like creeps that target and befriend single mothers?

From what I have read, TB and DS did not get along. I can't see TB inviting him over at 3 in the morning if it's true and they didn't get along. I'm thinking DS went there with intent to do harm to the child and was caught by TB. The use of the van also has me thinking he had intentions of taking the child from the home. Or perhaps there was some form of altercation earlier that set off DS and he was angry at TB. Only guesses though.

Dear Websleuths Members and Visitors,

Tonight I mistakenly posted a cause of death for Hailey. No cause of death has been released.

What was in my post about Cause of Death was flat out WRONG!

I hope you will accept my sincere apology and assurance it will never happen again.

To Hailey's loved ones if you read my post I hope you will accept my direct apology to you from the bottom of my heart.

The information was supposed to be edited out of the final piece, but I simply forgot. No excuse but that is the reason.

If you have any questions please email Websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Thank You,

Tricia Griffith
Websleuths.com
TrueCrimeRadio.com

Tricia thank you for posting this, I can feel your sincerity and it means a lot to me. I'd also like to thank you for all the hard work you do everyday that provides this great place to all of us that is websleuths!!

It was stated that his aunt lived there. There appears to be at least 2 small houses on the property.

Where was that stated in the media?

I have only seen a statement that 'the property belongs to a relative'. I believe MM also quote LE as stating it's an acreage. My assumption, because of the long gravel road in some of the photo/video, is that it's a summer recreational property, that's probably enjoyed by the extended family for, at least, long weekends. It wouldn't be practical for someone to live up there in winter, too much snow.

It's possible it was basically closed down for the winter after Labour Day with nobody planning to use it for a while.

So, all the initial reports of neighbors hearing a child's screams are now hard to find and/or have been edited to remove that detail. Why?

DS didn't work at the family owned dry-cleaners but had access to the van. Why?

DS and TB allegedly didn't get along but DS was at TB's house at 3 in the morning. Why?

The location DS chose to leave Hailey's body was on his own family's property. Why?

CD decides to put on some make up for an interview and social media loses it's mind. WHY?

This case is heartbreaking on so many levels, but I think what's really getting to me now is the social lynch-mob mentality towards CD. People really just need to rediscover the fine art of keeping their opinions to themselves when they have no idea what they're talking about.

From what I have read, TB and DS did not get along. I can't see TB inviting him over at 3 in the morning if it's true and they didn't get along. I'm thinking DS went their with intent to do harm to the child and was caught by TB. The use of the van also has me thinking he had intentions of taking the child from the home. Or perhaps there was some form of altercation earlier that set off DS and he was angry at TB. Only guesses though.

TB may not have invited him at 3 am. That's just the time mentioned that he allegedly left. DS could have been there for a while....although I can't recall hearing if neighbours saw the van in the driveway during the evening at all. Anyway, just saying, DS didn't necessarily show up at 3 am.

Has anybody said if DS's van was parked at TB's res for a while? Did TB and DS know each other in some way? Wondering if DS was at the house hanging out with TS before this incident went down.

LE state they were 'acquainted', not surprising in a small town. I think the charge of first degree murder of TB indicates they weren't hanging out and then got into a fight.

DS had been arrested and charged for theft under $5,000 in August, and was scheduled to appear in court last Tuesday.

I was wondering whether his family had to, essentially, lay him off from the dry cleaning business because he wasn't reliable or trustworthy? Maybe he had been using the van in off hours without permission before. Maybe he was stealing money from the till, etc. Or maybe he just required too much supervision and scolding from his parents to get any work done, and they didn't want to be doing that anymore.

I personally think that a lot of family tension may have been building up around that court appearance on Tuesday, a lot of pressure on him to clean up his act and persuade the court he was going to change his ways.

So instead he does this...

It might have been easy for him to steal the keys to the van. I think he'd also have to have keys to open the gate to the acreage.

So, all the initial reports of neighbors hearing a child's screams are now hard to find and/or have been edited to remove that detail. Why?

DS and TB allegedly didn't get along but DS was at TB's house at 3 in the morning. Why?

The location DS chose to leave Hailey's body was on his own family's property. Why?

CD decides to put on some make up for an interview and social media loses it's mind. WHY?

This case is heartbreaking on so many levels, but I think what's really getting to me now is the social lynch-mob mentality towards CD. People really just need to rediscover the fine art of keeping their opinions to themselves when they have no idea what they're talking about.

I agree about the disgusting
Lynch mob. My heart broke for this mother when I heard about HDB, but to see what people have done to her since is simply Devastating.

I'll admit on day 1 my reaction was "where is the mother", but as the days went on and the tragedy grew I really truly believe her. If she was involved then DS would have told the cops that as quickly as he led them to HDB.

I believe this is a sick pedofile who had fantasies of murder, etc. I believe HDB was the target, but not Even necessarily Because of Who she was, maybe just because she was a child that he knew he could access, and not liking TB could Have made the decision of Which child To Go for that much easier. I think he WANTED to kill people So he chose them.

And if he was involved in the other murder a few days earlier it would make sense as well, he had bloodlust and his urge wasn't fulfilled maybe?

I hope that when CD is proven to not be involved that people sincerely
Retract their statement and offer apologies.

I live in a small town. If ANYONE in this town killed the child of someone in this town, no matter who they were, they would be listed as aquaintances in the media- because it's really that small of a town that we are ALL aquaintances of one another. You can't read too much into that.

I agree that the charge indicates the crime was planned. However, I am curious when DS went to TB's house.
How did he get in?

I don't find it odd that DS had access to the van. People in small towns are typically very trusting of one another and leave doors unlocked, etc. The family may have allowed him to use the van on occasion.

There is a decent timeline on CBC that has more details than most others I have seen.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/hailey-dunbar-blanchette-timeline-vigils-fundraisers-1.3233210

I do find this photo interesting. It would suggest something of significance is in or near the doorway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 814
I agree that the charge indicates the crime was planned. However, I am curious when DS went to TB's house.
How did he get in?

I was wondering that, often people wouldn't bother locking their doors in a town like that, but maybe TB did to keep his daughter from wandering outside in the night.

That photo of the technicians looks like there's evidence of a break in.

Forensics often take video and photos of a scene from the doorway. They do that to get a picture of the scene as a whole then they move in to take other video/photos.

Where was that stated in the media?

I have only seen a statement that 'the property belongs to a relative'. I believe MM also quote LE as stating it's an acreage. My assumption, because of the long gravel road in some of the photo/video, is that it's a summer recreational property, that's probably enjoyed by the extended family for, at least, long weekends. It wouldn't be practical for someone to live up there in winter, too much snow.

It's possible it was basically closed down for the winter after Labour Day with nobody planning to use it for a while.

I believe it was stated by a relative in the video at this link.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/police-continue-to-investigate-double-murder-in-blairmore-alberta-1.2567433

After giving it deep thoughts I strongly believe that the mistery involving the why and who in this horrible crime lies in the words of Hailey's godmother, Rebecca Harrington. When she was asked 'what would you say if the person who has Hailey was watching this interview', she answers:

“Bring her back. If you honestly love that little girl, and you took away her father, you don’t love her.”

Remember, Terry's sister Amanda said just the same.

They knew there was a link. They knew the 'abductor' knew Hailey and they knew this person even used to say he loved Hailey.

The link, the conection, the key to solve this mistery of why did this happen is Cheyenne Dunbar in my opinion.

After giving it deep thoughts I strongly believe that the mistery involving the why and who in this horrible crime lies in the words of Hailey's godmother, Rebecca Harrington. When she was asked 'what would you say if the person who has Hailey was watching this interview', she answers:

“Bring her back. If you honestly love that little girl, and you took away her father, you don’t love her.”

Remember, Terry's sister Amanda said just the same.

They knew there was a link. They knew the 'abductor' knew Hailey and they knew this person even used to say he loved Hailey.

The link, the conection, the key to solve this mistery of why did this happen is Cheyenne Dunbar in my opinion.

If the family knew the abductor right away (which they may, because of the distinctive vehicle) then CD's statement regarding not having any contact with DS over the last 3 years could be an untruth. Not sleuthing, just furthering your thoughts. Maybe the family thought someone else had Hailey? (Despite the distinctive vehicle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro