GUILTY Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Meghan Grant
@CBCMeg
[FONT=&amp]
You have us come against our will and then show us the door, she says. It's not right. Says they needed closure #Saretzky
[/FONT]​

Apparently she was actually yelling this at the Judge.

To be subjected to traumatic evidence and then denied the right to follow through the legal process until the end would cause many people to be angry and upset IMO.

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg

For those who've been asking, I can now tell you at least 2 psych done on #Saretzky - both found he was not candidate for NCR defence

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg

For those who've been asking, I can now tell you at least 2 psych done on #Saretzky - both found he was not candidate for NCR defence
Not for lack of trying on his part, I'm sure. Thank God they saw through his BS.

So how long will it take? 1 day? 2 days? I say they come back tomorrow. Guilty on all counts.

"Saretzky told police he had feelings for Cheyenne Dunbar, Hailey's mother and Blanchette's ex-girlfriend and said he wasn't aware she was no longer living with her daughter."

Cheyenne would most certainly have been killed if she were in that house, as DS thought she'd be. How terrifying for Cheyenne to realize that, and to know her baby was taken away and murdered, while she was safe in Edmonton. Horrific.

So how long will it take? 1 day? 2 days? I say they come back tomorrow. Guilty on all counts.

I think the only thing that may hang the jury up is Hanne's death. I have no doubt that he planned that as well but I'm not so sure the Crown presented it as well as they could have. But I'm still pretty confident that it will be Guilty on all three accounts by Friday at the latest.

Verdict is in! I had a feeling it would only take a few hours. This guy is a monster and needs to be locked away forever!

I would really like to know who his lone supporter is....family??

Thank you jurors. Guilty of 1st degree x3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness!!!!

Thank you jurors.

Rest peacefully Hailey, Terry and Hanne.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Holy sh** that was fast. I had a nap and missed it.

And now I want to know what else there is, that was not released during this trial.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/derek-saretzky-triple-murder-trial-blanchette-families-1.4180532

Sorry if this was posted earlier. I haven't had a chance to look and I've got to run.

What a wonderful article. What a wonderful statement this is to the quality of the Blanchette family. They reached out to the Saretzky family.

And how difficult must it have been for the murderer's father to encourage his son to turn himself in and testify against him.

So many good people in such a terrible circumstance.

:grouphug:

I imagine they'll recommend 3 consecutive sentences. Now let's see what kind of a man the Judge is.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...le-murder-trial-blanchette-families-1.4180532

Sorry if this was posted earlier. I haven't had a chance to look and I've got to run.

What a wonderful article. What a wonderful statement this is to the quality of the Blanchette family. They reached out to the Saretzky family.

And how difficult must it have been for the murderer's father to encourage his son to turn himself in and testify against him.

So many good people in such a terrible circumstance.

:grouphug:
Yes, this destroyed the lives of many, many people. What an evil, evil monster. And so callous still. Smirking and not giving a f*ck. Makes me wonder how he hid his evil from everyone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back