Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that when police had DM in custody, they knew about the trailer and had to wait for warrants before they could do anything about it.

I wonder if at any point on Monday night or later the suspect(s) took the 407. There would be some nice video evidence in that case.

is there a police scanner for Tim/Canada? not sure if we'd be able to access non-US scanner feeds... just curious :)

I think that when police had DM in custody, they knew about the trailer and had to wait for warrants before they could do anything about it.

But would they wait for warrants if there was a chance Tim was inside it, possibly alive? Sadly, this suggests they know what has happened and there wasn't any real rush to look inside. Just hope I'm wrong.

:scared:U

It matches right down to the two cars closest to the garage in the twitter pic.

Now, if the neighbours knew the mother of DM lived in the home and knew the case, would one not think something was odd if a trailer suddenly showed up on her property? Unless the trailer was a regular fixture...it would be interesting to know when the black trailer arrived? I can't see a trailer like this being accepted as a regular fixture in a nice residential area like this, I know in my neighbourhood people get bent out of shape with people that own more than 4 vehicles....

Perhaps the Mom or the neighbours or both did call LE about the trailer. Warrents take time.

Doesn't make sense to store a trailer there when the guy has a 50,000+ square feet warehouse. I agree. No neighbours would be too fond of that.

If the police suspect someone could possibly be in danger inside a trailer, there would be no need to have a warrant to enter. Much like if there is reasonable belief someone is endangered inside a private home, there is no need obtain a warrant for entry. I would assume a parked trailer on a residential driveway would be similar to a locked shed on the same property and entry could be made if there was belief of a victim inside. Perhaps, they knew ahead of time what they were going to find, I'm wondering if they actually opened the trailer or not. The truck inside could be pure speculation. Towing it suggests they will be looking for evidence at a forensics facility. For that they would need a warrant to seize the property

wish this neighbor sharing all the pics of the trailer being towed and saying he confirms the truck is inside would let us know if Tim is ok too :(

wish this neighbor sharing all the pics of the trailer being towed and saying he confirms the truck is inside would let us know if Tim is ok too :(

I think if Tim was in the trailer either way, we would have heard things about EMT's onsite...

is there a police scanner for Tim/Canada? not sure if we'd be able to access non-US scanner feeds... just curious :)

I found this:

"Hamilton’s decision to move its emergency radio network to an encrypted digital system this summer has enabled police to shield communications from the public. It’s no longer possible to use a traditional scanner – or any of the downloadable apps for smart phones – to listen in on communications between police dispatch and officers on the street."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2238380-when-scanners-fall-silent/

I dont think Tim was found with the truck, there would be medical persons on the site and so far all there is police, from what I can see from pictures, and a tow truck. They would not tow a live nor a deceased person.

I have been reading through all the posts here, if there would be a photo of the trailer wheels we can find it if the car is inside or not..

I think if Tim was in the trailer either way, we would have heard things about EMT's onsite...

And I'm pretty sure a forensics van would've been sent to the scene. A few years ago, a couple of guys were found deceased in a vehicle near where I live. When I drove by (before I knew what was happening), there was a forensics van there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58