Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie Kalata ‏@natalie_kalata 1m
Sources say police will be towing black trailer to Hamilton #sl #FindTimBosma pic.twitter.com/jk2IitEqX4

https://twitter.com/search?q=findtimbosma&src=typd

I was hoping he might be found inside it, safe..... but sadly this doesn't seem to be the case now.

Its almost 1am here in the UK, and I've got to get some sleep now. Still going to hope that I wake up to good news in this case.

BBM: such strong words coming from a police officer... imo.. They a not looking at a happy ending... They know something they just haven't said yet..

Just to clear up any confusion (or maybe it's just me who got confused!), the statement you bolded was made by TB's brother-in-law, who just so happens to be a police officer in Sarnia. He was not speaking, IMO, as an officer who is working on the investigation.

To get the full context, see the rest of the article: http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/11/hamilton-bosma-arrest.html

Yes I know/saw all that but thought msm wouldn't make such a bold stmt without police confirmation.

Same CBC reporter is now reporting that the black trailer will now be towed back to Hamilton by Hamilton Police.

Same CBC reporter is now reporting that the black trailer will now be towed back to Hamilton by Hamilton Police.

oh man i'm praying they didn't see some evidence that might lead them to believe he's no longer with us.

:praying:

Police are currently searching Dellan's mothers house in Vaughn area at 32 Tinsmith Court. This is the same address listed on her contact info for the Canadian Flora and Fauna Society. This street view of the house directly matches Natalie from CBCs pic of the house who is on scene. Investigation rolling along now, lets hope Tim turns up alive. http://www.allhx.ca/on/vaughan/tinsmith-court/32/

any word on the location of the trailer???

An hour ago someone with the initials NA posted on the Twitter FindTimBosma site:

"6 police cruisers on my street today, weeeeeeeeee"

Then 20 minutes ago he writes:

" So you know that stolen Truck in the Bosma case? Yea its in a trailer across the street from me "

Sorry if this has been posted already...

This is at his mom's house? The tweeted pictures?

How is she going to have a trailer in her front driveway and not call someone when her son is arrested and a man is missing?

I wonder how long the trailer has been parked at DM's mom's house (assuming that info is correct) and what his plan was. Wait until the media attention died down and then take it over to the hangar?

I wonder where he normally stores that trailer (takes up a lot of driveway space).

How is she going to have a trailer in her front driveway and not call someone when her son is arrested and a man is missing?

Unless she is away on holiday or something?

This whole case just gets stranger and stranger. Wonder if the truck is intact or whether a part has been removed.

oh man i'm praying they didn't see some evidence that might lead them to believe he's no longer with us.

:praying:

The reporter tweeted that neighbours stated the LE started arriving at noon....it is now 8pm.....hmmmmm

:scared:U
Police are currently searching Dellan's mothers house in Vaughn area at 32 Tinsmith Court. This is the same address listed on her contact info for the Canadian Flora and Fauna Society. This street view of the house directly matches Natalie from CBCs pic of the house who is on scene. Investigation rolling along now, lets hope Tim turns up alive. http://www.allhx.ca/on/vaughan/tinsmith-court/32/

It matches right down to the two cars closest to the garage in the twitter pic.

Now, if the neighbours knew the mother of DM lived in the home and knew the case, would one not think something was odd if a trailer suddenly showed up on her property? Unless the trailer was a regular fixture...it would be interesting to know when the black trailer arrived? I can't see a trailer like this being accepted as a regular fixture in a nice residential area like this, I know in my neighbourhood people get bent out of shape with people that own more than 4 vehicles....

two possibilities.

Dellen dropped the trailer off there locked, and his mother never looked inside.

Dellen's mother is not there right now.

I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt... maybe she was out of town and didn't know? Ugh -- hate to think anyone would intentionally be putting the Bosma family through any prolonged torture by not speaking up.

She could be away. In 1981, this woman was MB. If she is DM's mother, she didn't change her surname.

I found an article in MSM regarding MB and WCM.

maybe she is not there? maybe out of the country? vacation or something? or maybe he parks his trailer there all the time..police maybe never even knew he had a trailer until all the fb tips from AM page? praying he is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back