DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closeer......

from #findtimbosma

Natalie Kalata‏@natalie_kalata6m
Police block off street we hear they have found #FindTimBosma's truck #sl pic.twitter.com/MOZJJCyneX

CBC Toronto TV reporter tweet:

Natalie Kalata ‏@natalie_kalata 2m
Police block off street we hear they have found #FindTimBosma's truck #sl pic.twitter.com/MOZJJCyneX

Just when I'd almost sold myself on my own theory regarding this peculiar case, unable to figure out the inconsistencies associated with DM's upbringing and participation in some terrible crime - just when I thought, well, yanno, maybe they DID leave TB and his truck in Brantford and maybe he DID come to some harm later and unrelated to this truck sale effort altogether - then I recall that DM is charged with unlawful confinement (in the truck or ....?) and theft (although not theft anywhere near the value of the truck.) Then I note this comment from MSM today... http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/11/hamilton-bosma-arrest.html
"
A police officer himself with Sarnia Police Services, Noordam had some strong words for those involved in Bosma's disappearance.

"Turn yourself in," he said. "We know who you are. We know where you are. We will find you. There's no hope for you."

Bolded above doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. If they knew where he/they is/are, they wouldn't be searching for suspect/s saying we will find you. I certainly hope DM is talking and has given up names of his accomplice/s. No doubt he/they have gone into hiding. With TB and his truck? Time will tell. What makes me believe DM is not talking, is because LE have not put out a BOLO for the suspect/s. They may have more luck finding him/them. People would certainly be on the look out if they release names and pictures. The more eyes the better. JMO I think more crimes are solved by witnesses in the general public then by LE alone.

are ya'll still watching the comments under that AM pic of the trailer? interesting comment from less than 10 minutes ago by IB. interested to see how this all plays out.

I am IB. Ive no more information than you guys.

:O :please:

Getting closeer......

from #findtimbosma

Natalie Kalata‏@natalie_kalata6m

Jonv can you please give a link. TIA

are ya'll still watching the comments under that AM pic of the trailer? interesting comment from less than 10 minutes ago by IB. interested to see how this all plays out.

Just a bunch of internet trolls.....blah...waste of time !!!!

Who did they hear from? I thought msm didn't report until they heard from police?

I'm not trying to go OT, as I know this is about finding TB, however, there is the unsolved murder of Audrey Gleave of Lynden, Ontario. She drove a car young people would like and it wasn't stolen, but it's very coincidental that she lived only 18 minutes from TB's home. I just get a feeling the disappearance of TB could somehow be connected with the AG murder because it involves vehicles.

There is very little information regarding AG's murder, however, now I am wondering if her vehicle was used to commit a crime and then returned to her garage, after she was murdered.

Praying for the B family that this all unravels with a happy ending.

imo

I am IB. Ive no more information than you guys.

ohhhhhhhhh, excellent! i just saw where you said you've been following the case... shoulda known! ;)

anywho - you knew more than me before i saw your comment! haha. looks like MSM is saying that the truck has been found! i really hope it offers more clues as to what the heck happened here.

Who did they hear from? I thought msm didn't report until they heard from police?

ALL started about an hour ago when on twiiter #findtimbosma "Expresstowing" posted a pic of a neighbor showing the LE and even a trailor in the driveway located in Kleinburg Ont (I believe DM's mothers home...then the CBC reported got another pic onsite it seems. check out Expresstowing post on findtimbosma twitter and pic 1 hour ago posted

ALL started about an hour ago when on twiiter #findtimbosma "Expresstowing" posted a pic of a neighbor showing the LE and even a trailor in the driveway located in Kleinburg Ont (I believe DM's mothers home...then the CBC reported got another pic onsite it seems. check out Expresstowing post on findtimbosma twitter and pic 1 hour ago posted

Yes, I saw a tweet saying they were searching at the home of the suspect's mother.

Yes I know/saw all that but thought msm wouldn't make such a bold stmt without police confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl