Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalsleuth makes a very good point.
Through AM's photographs we've established the lifestyle, hobbies and friendships of DM. Images of the chop shop hangar and Dodge Ram have provided a motive for the theft of Tim's truck.
The only thing on AM is an orange t-shirt.

dont you think everything seems all of a sudden quiet..they dont seem to be pushing us to spread the word about finding him, pushing posting flyers or sharing on fb..do you think they have they know more than they have told us? obviously but today seems so different than yesterday :( people were out in community handing out flyers, today the admins on the find tim fb page are asking support the family

They are in TO at the ACC hitting the 20K southern ontario people that will be there. It is also sunday and mothers day, I'm sure people are trying to share time with each other, I would respectfully disagree with your above thought..

Loyalsleuth makes a very good point.
Through AM's photographs we've established the lifestyle, hobbies and friendships of DM. Images of the chop shop hangar and Dodge Ram have provided a motive for the theft of Tim's truck.
The only thing on AM is an orange t-shirt.

He also fits the description of the perp....height, age, build, hair colour etc.

Just when I'd almost sold myself on my own theory regarding this peculiar case, unable to figure out the inconsistencies associated with DM's upbringing and participation in some terrible crime - just when I thought, well, yanno, maybe they DID leave TB and his truck in Brantford and maybe he DID come to some harm later and unrelated to this truck sale effort altogether - then I recall that DM is charged with unlawful confinement (in the truck or ....?) and theft (although not theft anywhere near the value of the truck.) Then I note this comment from MSM today... http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/11/hamilton-bosma-arrest.html
"
A police officer himself with Sarnia Police Services, Noordam had some strong words for those involved in Bosma's disappearance.

"Turn yourself in," he said. "We know who you are. We know where you are. We will find you. There's no hope for you."

He also fits the description of the perp....height, age, build, hair colour etc.

Yes, he may for the description, but maybe he was there. Maybe he was apart of it initially, maybe things went wrong, Tim was hurt (I hope not) maybe AM faked and has been in hiding but when the "ambition" info came out, maybe AM called LE abs is working with them. I am not sold on the idea, but until an arrest is made we have no facts.
Maybe AM has been told to not use his FB until now, who knows.

on the DM FB page, there is a friend with initials BM and it also has a ton of DM pics. BM is also from france but has a photo album of a visit to Canada. Pics of the yellow jeep, DM with the hawk, the helicopter, with has one of the pics with DM tagged as him so 'de' DM is definitely his fb profile, no doubt.

EDT: Also going along what was said earlier about pilots and the need for thrills, there are pics there that show DM and friends going skydiving ;)

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but I'm wondering if I've stumbled across DM's girlfriend (or ex) in the album you mentioned... In photo number 30, there is a girl with the initials CN. If you open her profile picture, it has DM cuddling with her. Though DM's face is somewhat hidden, you can see the tattoo on his wrist. His hairstyle appears to be different from the other photos (check the date). They don't appear to be facebook friends with each other.

Just when I'd almost sold myself on my own theory regarding this peculiar case, unable to figure out the inconsistencies associated with DM's upbringing and participation in some terrible crime - just when I thought, well, yanno, maybe they DID leave TB and his truck in Brantford and maybe he DID come to some harm later and unrelated to this truck sale effort altogether - then I recall that DM is charged with unlawful confinement (in the truck or ....?) and theft (although not theft anywhere near the value of the truck.) Then I note this comment from MSM today... http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/11/hamilton-bosma-arrest.html
"
A police officer himself with Sarnia Police Services, Noordam had some strong words for those involved in Bosma's disappearance.

"Turn yourself in," he said. "We know who you are. We know where you are. We will find you. There's no hope for you."

The charge was theft over 5000.00, it doesn't matter if the item stolen was 5001.00 or 500,000 it's still classified as theft over 5000.00. Value has nothing o do with the charge once it's over 5000.00. Likewise. If an item stolen is 5.00 or 4999.99 it's "theft under 5000.00"

Noordham: - "We know who you are. We know where you are. We will find you. There's no hope for you."

Which begs a couple of questions. ie: If LE knows who they're looking for and where that person is (or persons are), then why don't they suit up and go arrest him/them? Secondly, in figuratively speaking directly to the perps, why don't they demand that TB be immediately returned to his family? Hopefully it's not because they already know that would be impossible.

** rumour only ** awaiting MSM confirmation.

Police attending at DM relative’s home possibly regarding the Dodge Ram.

That photo shows a pic of what appears to be the same trailer as in AMs photos...eerie.

Theory? Is Tim inside with his truck? Ugh I hope he's found safe ...

"

BBM: such strong words coming from a police officer... imo.. They a not looking at a happy ending... They know something they just haven't said yet..

Which begs a couple of questions. ie: If LE knows who they're looking for and where that person is (or persons are), then why don't they suit up and go arrest him/them? Secondly, in figuratively speaking directly to the perps, why don't they demand that TB be immediately returned to his family? Hopefully it's not because they already know that would be impossible.

It really doesn't really reveal anything though. It's clearly an attempt to scare him into giving himself up. That doesn't mean there's a shred of truth to it. (Nor does it mean that it isn't completely true.)

Gosh, we keep waiting for MSM to confirm salient details and here we see MSM asking the tweet writer to get in touch. :banghead:

(And who hasn't noticed remarkable citizen research from this very site percolating up into MSM reports over the last hours. Coinky-dink? I think not....)
Its happened in other cases as well. This is only the 2nd one I've followed on here and the other case msm was quoting websleuthers findings. This site was seen on tv in print etc

it wont be long until its out there, spec is asking same said tow truck driver to call in the information as well, once the media knows police will have to confirm no?

are ya'll still watching the comments under that AM pic of the trailer? interesting comment from less than 10 minutes ago by IB. interested to see how this all plays out.

FWIW, AM's twitter post referring to #gonein60seconds is a reference to a movie "Gone in 60 Seconds." Originally released in 1974 but was later remade. Full movie available on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back