Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tos:

• We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages. Other exceptions have to be mod-approved.
  • We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
  • Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.
  • If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not quote it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Personally, I love that Websleuths is highly monitored. Keeps a lot of the rumor and Internet carp at bay. Sorry you have to leave!

Edited: and then they deleted their post. Ha.

Yup, I deleted one cause I figured I was doing something not correct. Better safe than sorry, as they say.

Ongoing case where a man's very life is in danger calls for the careful moderation we have been receiving moo.

CP24 reporter tweet:

Cristina Tenaglia ‏@cristina_CP24 (3 hours ago)
@hamiltonpolice confirm to me Millard was not known to them before...would not comment on whether he has been co-operative. #FindTimBosma

(apologies if this is old news)

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Both men in the photo appear to be the same height, and fit the same physical description, but I think AM is the person on the left in the orange t-shirt. In the Cover Photo album on his FB, there is a panoramic shot of the lake taken on the same day as the boardwalk pic, and he's in the frame on the left wearing the same orange t-shirt.

What do you think?

ditto this, he is in the orange, he's got a pic of himself as a cover shot in the same outfit.

Hi all, I've been a WS stalker for a couple of years, most recently following the Tim Bosma disappearance (I was one of the many unregistered guests). Wanted to join the discussion and finally had my account activated. One thing I noticed on AM's Twitter page, in addition to the creepy comment about "How to steal a car in 60 seconds", was this tweet posted by AM on March 6 2012, quoting DM:

"I'm either going to sleep or doing heroin" - Dell Millard

Drugs would seem to make all kinds of sense here. Privileged kids or not, their myriad of lavish and pricey hobbies coupled with drug habits spell big time $$$ all day long. Perhaps in the wake of father's death and the possible tie-up of assets there was not enough money for both habits?

Another newbie here. That's my thought exactly. Has been haunting me ever since I read the post much earlier in this thread.

I think that imgur account is one set up by someone with the images they've collected about AM & DM, but was not created by AM.

Late to this topic, but just wanted to add that it is troubling that he hasn't been found. I know I echo everyone else in that this is the absolute stupidest motive to harm someone I have ever seen. Makes me think of all of the $40 robberies in the inner cities that folks get shot and killed over. Utterly pointless. Just goes to show that animals can and do come from all walks of life.

Hi all, I've been reading posts from my iPhone, no laptop near by.
What are thoughts on AM not updating his FB or deleting it,
Because;
A) he is on the run ( Canada border services was listed as agency working with Hamilton police.
B) he could have turned into a victim? Saw too much? Possible?

BBM

AM was commenting on his facebook about 20 minutes ago.

this is very strange that AM has not changed his settings and not deleted all of the posts and is not in custody..if he is posting on fb this boggles my mind

this is my theory of what they might have done. Maybe they pushed him out while going too fast though and then they had to clean up what they did? Or maybe he is in a ditch somewhere from whatever route they took and LE just haven't come across it yet?

There's another thing about your theory. It seems to me that given their upbringing etc. these guys don't seem to me like the sort willing to physically murder somebody in cold blood. However, they might be willing to create an "accident" affecting TB or, indeed, maybe some stupid accident truly did occur which gave them the opportunity to steal his truck. All they'd have to say is they'd left TB with his truck in Brantford and gone home - last they'd seen him he was fine, etc. Such a story could be the reason DM isn't talking (assuming he isn't) because he'd realize it's impossible to know about the location of an accident that nobody knows about and that happened when he wasn't there.

Also, I notice from the news reports and goggle earth that the Brantford area they're searching is (a) across the street from a cement plant - whatever, if anything, that could suggest and (b) the search area itself has a large number of ATCO trailers and heavy truck containers in the foreground. Hopefully LE is able to check them out because any single one of them is certainly big enough to hide a truck.

Yup, I deleted one cause I figured I was doing something not correct. Better safe than sorry, as they say.

It wasn't yours I was referring to tho ;)

In response to another post above (sorry, mobile), I don't believe drugs are involved. The twitter comment re: DM was likely a funny, off the cuff remark. Not typically something you'd say as a user... by all appearances they are social/moderate drinkers. But not (as far as I can tell) drug users. MOO

Looks like AM posted on his cover photo only 36 minutes ago

edit - looks like y'all beat me to it. sorry.

If your post disappears - it is because a MOD took it out. Don't repost, okay?

Twitter of anyone other than the named suspect is NOT allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members