Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed his age changed on twitter first around 3pm est this afternoon

this is a bit hopeful somewhat that they are just searching everything and anything that has to do with Dellen and that there was no specific "call" that something was found

Hi fellow sleuthers. I have been following for the past few days but finally logged in. This case is so sad I cannot stop following it. Just curious to know if the property they are searching is owned by anyone...is there a way to search the property records? I also read that DM's grandfather grew up in south western Ontario in Ingersoll and was a direct descendant of Joseph Brant. Could this be family property? Also i read that CM had a hangar in Brantford at one point as well which would all be factors to DM having some familiarity to the area. The only other Brantford connection is SS. Just trying to fit the pieces together. MOO

How many (commercial, residential, farm, industrial, cottage) properties are connected to DM in southern Ontario? Or anywhere for that matter.

yes but if the lawyer already knows TB isn't going to be found alive, he would only be doing his client harm by telling him to speak up, at that point the damage is done. I hope that isn't the case, but if the lawyer isn't pushing cooperation it's probably because cooperating at this point isn't going to help DM...

You are absolutely right and that exact thought crossed my mind! This whole case is very very sad!

See that really bothers me! I really feel that Lawyers should be on the side of the law, and finding Tim is the most important right now. So if he knows that his client knows where the missing Tim is, he should be advising him to speak up and not keep silent! IMHO they should both be charged with obstructing justice!! I am all for our rights, but in the middle of an active crime where the evidence is piling up against this man, finding Tim should be more important than his rights MOO.:blushing:

If that lawyer knows where Tim is he should be making a call to crime stoppers.. You can leave a tip without leaving your name

here it is..**edit** sorry but I didn't want to contravene any rules by posting the map and electronically reproducing the details. It was the parcel registry showing DM as owner - hopefully enough of you saw it.

the way this is going,...only way to gather where Tim is...Is with DM's help or if they find who #2 is.... I feel that truck will say who it is,... unless it was scrubbed clean of prints?

I did sattelite view for 2551 roseville.. Looks to be the one across the street from the one you are focusing on with the red trucks. It looks like a beautiful property with a pool, tennis courts runway and if you follow the off road tracks, a shack back by the bush. I don't know how to post a photo, but the shack could be hopeful ?

I did sattelite view for 2551 roseville.. Looks to be the one across the street from the one you are focusing on with the red trucks. It looks like a beautiful property with a pool, tennis courts runway and if you follow the off road tracks, a shack back by the bush. I don't know how to post a photo, but the shack could be hopeful ?

Would make sense that he'd have that property. With the runway. I was going with what I saw on the news originally. Good we have this cleared up.

WOW! I'm not sure how much you already know, but a trailer was found with a truck inside. Police need to wait for a warrant to complete a forensic search but Tim was not inside. The trailer is the same trailer many of us have seen photos of on the arrested suspect friend's facebook. The large trailer was found in Dellen Millard's mother's driveway. No word on where the mother is.

Presently, a farm area near Ayr, ON is a focus for LE. A poster has noted that the property is owned by Dellen (confirmation needed). There will be a press conference tomorrow morning.

There is no other suspect identified yet although we know there is at least one other person involved.

Thanks for having mercy on me, it's been a looooong day!

So the only thing really new is the farm.... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member