Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If U google this address Toronto Ont, Etobicoke I found the house towards the end of street around circular part and on the right is a red truck and a jeep in the driveway at the address. Does this mean the red truck is DM's? And where is this vehicle now? Hmmm

JUST MY OPINION : it's probably in te hangar torn apart waiting for its "new parts" from Tim's truck. Again just MO

Question

Someone on twitter (same user who posted pics of the trailer in MB's driveway yesterday), says that there is a grass runway on the Roseville Rd. property but I don't see one from the Google images. Anyone see anything resembling a runway?

Game still tied. xo (Toronto versus Boston hockey)

Didn't AM's twitter say 22 year old plumber? Now I see 23 year old plumber. Checking to see if he posts again during the hockey game.

His birthday was in March. And prior to yesterday, he hadn't tweeted since November so I'm guessing he's just updating things. Question still remains though why did he go back to Twitter yesterday.

I am having a fuzzy memory here from everything I've been looking at the last couple days. But I swear sometime in the past few days I was looking at google maps at that farm house before it was mentioned today. Maybe I had an address from something else I was looking at. Total de ja vu.

Question

Someone on twitter (same user who posted pics of the trailer in MB's driveway yesterday), says that there is a grass runway on the Roseville Rd. property but I don't see one from the Google images. Anyone see anything resembling a runway?

I believe someone may have observed what they took to be ATV tracks or off-roading tracks earlier in a grassy area, but I've lost track of even what property this was on. But I think it's possible that those tracks and the grass runway could be one and the same. I'll try to find the post.

I believe someone may have observed what they took to be ATV tracks or off-roading tracks earlier in a grassy area, but I've lost track of even what property this was on. But I think it's possible that those tracks and the grass runway could be one and the same. I'll try to find the post.

I said that. Green grass area above that farmhouse address

Did anyone try to ping the phone # posted on AM's facebook again? Yesterday it showed the phone's location in Florida....

Whoa whoa whoa.

100% runway across the street.

Green strip in field. On street view you can see a wind sock

Edit: 2551 Roseville Road

Have just come in and catching up on the news on this dreadful situation. I read in the paper, (South Bayview Bulldog) that DM's lawyer said that DM "is shocked to find himself charged in the disappearance of Tim Bosma." I don't understand, is he trying to imply that DM has no involvement ? Otherwise why would he be shocked to have been charged ? He also suggested that there is no motive, which does appear to be true to some extent. The evidence, that we know about, is wholly damning though.The lawyer says that DM is excersing his right to remain silent, well I hope he can eventually find his conscience if he has one and do the right thing by talking.

Did anyone try to ping the phone # posted on AM's facebook again? Yesterday it showed the phone's location in Florida....

My prepaid tracfone, when signing into my fb, uses an IP address for Georgia. I am in NY.

So am not sure that means anything, though I'd think pinging would be a lot more accurate than my example.

I checked this out on the google maps. Not the same trucks from the google address in Ayr but it does look like the red Dodge Ram from AM's facebook photos for the Baja.

Pretty sure I can see a small planes in the field across the street too. A yellow one. Look like they may be crop dusters. Edited because two planes are actually a shadow of only one.

I used the same site to trace my phone, showed me in Detroit, wrong country..

how is this stupid hockey game taking priority over reporting on new developments in TB's case? sorry I just get so annoyed sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth