Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see barton prison from my window, it's such a weird feeling looking at that place knowing DM is in there with all the answers.

well MrsC ....I am.....I'm going, I'll miss the rest of the first period and be back in 25 mins.

Waterloo Regional Police scanner, has 133 listeners currently (I find average usually is about a dozen so something is going down) - but Canada does NOT allow discussion of what you hear on a scanner as far as I know. But you can listen!

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3225

Okay, here are the barns on Roseville Rd:

Attachments

• Barns on Roseville Rd.png
    Barns on Roseville Rd.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 57
There are free apps on iPhone for police scanners. I listened to them take down the first boston bomber and when they went for the second. I use it all of the time.

Didn't AM's twitter say 22 year old plumber? Now I see 23 year old plumber. Checking to see if he posts again during the hockey game.

If U google this address Toronto Ont, Etobicoke I found the house towards the end of street around circular part and on the right is a red truck and a jeep in the driveway at the address. Does this mean the red truck is DM's? And where is this vehicle now? Hmmm

This is currently the number two most listened to feed on Broadcastify, behind only Chicago, and beating Los Angeles.

Praying for Tim to be found tonight.

Presser anticipated tomorrow AM:

molly hayes ‏@MollyatTheSpec 10m
#hamont police expect to hold press conference tmrw a.m. Kavanagh said 2nd suspect still has not been arrested OR identified #findtimbosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*