Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is 1 forensics van , 1 cruiser and 1 tv news van on site at Roseville road. I have 4 crappy pics I will try to upload...

I worry about the chances of Tim being alive. If he is, and DM knows where he is, his lawyer would surely be telling him that a kidnapping charge is a hell of a lot better than a murder charge!

Any new news? I've been offline most of today. Where I left off was forensics at the hangar.

Also, has LE even confirmed there was a "driver" who dropped the POIs off?
Thanks!!

Come on, y'all! Give a mom of 11 a break and update me! :seeya:

I worry about the chances of Tim being alive. If he is, and DM knows where he is, his lawyer would surely be telling him that a kidnapping charge is a hell of a lot better than a murder charge!

I agree and this must be why he's staying tight lipped.

Edit: I really do hope Tim's still alive and I do believe that there is a chance.

It seems unlikely to me that they are going to be using whatever channel is being broadcast right now on the scanner. Typically, when something "big" is going on, the officers/personnel working on it are given their own channel to reduce traffic on the regular dispatch channel. Just FYI.

See that really bothers me! I really feel that Lawyers should be on the side of the law, and finding Tim is the most important right now. So if he knows that his client knows where the missing Tim is, he should be advising him to speak up and not keep silent! IMHO they should both be charged with obstructing justice!! I am all for our rights, but in the middle of an active crime where the evidence is piling up against this man, finding Tim should be more important than his rights MOO.:blushing:

isn't the lawyer pretty much obstructing justice by painting this image of DM as being wholesome and no doubt encouraging him to keep utilizing his right to remain silent? I mean "oh its just a human life at stake, nbd" *rolls eyes*

Roseville Road....

Attachments

• North Dumfries-20130513-00071.jpg
    North Dumfries-20130513-00071.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 155
  • North Dumfries-20130513-00069.jpg
    North Dumfries-20130513-00069.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 149
yes but if the lawyer already knows TB isn't going to be found alive, he would only be doing his client harm by telling him to speak up, at that point the damage is done. I hope that isn't the case, but if the lawyer isn't pushing cooperation it's probably because cooperating at this point isn't going to help DM...

The yellow house is the house that the forensics van is in the driveway of facing the road..

Didn't AM's twitter say 22 year old plumber? Now I see 23 year old plumber. Checking to see if he posts again during the hockey game.
Also, besides the age change, his profile pic also changed from the corvette in front of the hangar to a more, what I am guessing to be, current photo of himself.

so warrant has been obtained now for the truck media is reporting

Come on, y'all! Give a mom of 11 a break and update me! :seeya:

WOW! I'm not sure how much you already know, but a trailer was found with a truck inside. Police need to wait for a warrant to complete a forensic search but Tim was not inside. The trailer is the same trailer many of us have seen photos of on the arrested suspect friend's facebook. The large trailer was found in Dellen Millard's mother's driveway. No word on where the mother is.

Presently, a farm area near Ayr, ON is a focus for LE. A poster has noted that the property is owned by Dellen (confirmation needed). There will be a press conference tomorrow morning.

There is no other suspect identified yet although we know there is at least one other person involved.

I believe that's the address she is saying is owned by DM... the farm

Hmm .. Carl and Della Millard owned a 100 acre farm in or around Ingersoll, but that would be a bit southwest of Ayr.

Big write-up on Carl here:

http://www.ogs.on.ca/ogspi/2006/06mil003.htm

They also owned Millard Auto Aero Marine, which might explain DM's interest in boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895