Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true Stirner. The police have a great witness who was in a truck with Dellen and the other suspect in the first attempted robbery and they have AM's FB with most of Dellens close friends on there.
Why have they not been able to identify the second man involved in the first attempted robbery?

I would hope that Tim's wife was able to ID DM to confirm if he was the guy at her house.

I'm not sure she'd be able to. She wouldn't have delt with them like the first truck guy would have, she probably only had general descriptions of height and clothing. One guy she said was wearing a 'red hoodie pulled over his head'. How could she ID DM if that was (or wasn't) him?

Would you do this if you were waiting on inheritence? A more likely senario is that he already burned through his inheritence and now he is face with living a lifestyle he's not accostomed to. But personally I'm starting to doubt DM was involved at all.

DM is involved... charges are not laid based on a tattoo... LE will have evidence to back up the current charges. That's not to say his lawyer can't get him off somehow, but he's involved.

That is true Stirner. The police have a great witness who was in a truck with Dellen and the other suspect in the first attempted robbery and they have AM's FB with most of Dellens close friends on there.
Why have they not been able to identify the second man involved in the first attempted robbery?

Right but you are misconstruing the first encounter as an 'attempted robbery' the first truck seller simply said the two guys who looked at his truck were acting suspicious.... it was the police who speculated that he probably wasnt robbed because he's a 'very large individual'....

I'm starting to have second thoughts on this whole investigation. Millard's lawyer says his client claims he has nothing to do with this situation and has no financial motive for being involved. Reports yesterday said LE had found TB's truck but today they're saying LE is looking to obtain another search warrant to the trailer they supposedly found the truck in, in order to "make sure it's the truck we're looking for". Everyone was praising LE when they made an arrest but this is starting to sound like keystone cops... I'm wondering if the first guy who saw the 'ambition' tattoo on one of the two guys who looked at buying his truck happened to see Millard and a friend, but that the two guys who took TB's truck were two entirely different people than Millard and his friend, who we know looked at the first truck! I'm really starting to doubt LE is on the ball here...

But remember, DM was linked to TB's cellphone.

DM is involved... charges are not laid based on a tattoo... LE will have evidence to back up the current charges. That's not to say his lawyer can't get him off somehow, but he's involved.

No, charges are laid to keep the suspect in custody. If charges aren't laid the suspect has to be released within 24hrs. Charges are dropped if new facts arise that exonerate the suspect.

I'm not sure she'd be able to. She wouldn't have delt with them like the first truck guy would have, she probably only had general descriptions of height and clothing. One guy she said was wearing a 'red hoodie pulled over his head'. How could she ID DM if that was (or wasn't) him?

Have you read the entire past two threads? Dude did it. Not a doubt. The only question is, who was his little buddy?

Would you do this if you were waiting on inheritence? A more likely senario is that he already burned through his inheritence and now he is face with living a lifestyle he's not accostomed to. But personally I'm starting to doubt DM was involved at all.

Yeah, we are making the same point - the guy may not have liquid cash to support "the lifestyle to which he had become accustomed".

I am willing to accept "innocent until proven guilty" but I haven't seen anything to make me think that the police are inept. JMO. I pray that they are on the right track, for Tim's and the Bosma family's sake.

... I'm wondering if the first guy who saw the 'ambition' tattoo on one of the two guys who looked at buying his truck happened to see Millard and a friend, but that the two guys who took TB's truck were two entirely different people than Millard and his friend, who we know looked at the first truck!...

But LE found the owner of that first truck by searching the cell phone records of the guy that called Tim. And the 2 guys had the same description... 1st truck guy just added the tattoo detail.

Have you read the entire past two threads?

Yes. This case piqued my interest and is the only reason I signed up to comment after reading the entire backlog... yesterday I was onboard with LE. Today I'm not as much because of the second search warrant to look at the truck in the trailer. Why would LE not have been able to ID the truck the first time they searched it???

Maybe they have him under surveillance seeing if he will lead them to tim?

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

Would DM be looking at another inheritance if mom were to pass away?

LE entered the trailer to see if TB was in trailer or truck....they can not "legally" confirm the contents of the trailer, outside that TB is not within, until proper search warrants obtained.

No, charges are laid to keep the suspect in custody. If charges aren't laid the suspect has to be released within 24hrs. Charges are dropped if new facts arise that exonerate the suspect.

What you're saying, is that LE made an arrest with no evidence, or witness ID? Perhaps on TV. And somehow, TB's truck would up at DM's mothers house. The chances of that happening, without him being involved are worse than my chances of winning 649 this week.

Forgive me, I've had a couple glasses of wine here (make or break lower my pressure during the game win lol).

But didn't the police figure out that the same # that contacted TB also contacted the first seller? That alone should show that the first seller came in contact with the POI that took TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP