Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so now the financial hard times theory is out the window, doesnt look like there is any motive for this accept kicks.

I dont know bout that, costs lots of money to keep all those properties.. we all know how taxes are like. If he has no cash flow, I can see why he stole a truck... rather than buy it... In the end, plan was to kidnap the owner of vehicle... in order to get away with truck with no police chase. The obvious downfall, was the phone he thought that was secure to keep his privacy...ended up being his downfall

Everyday, we hear of something else that DM owns....houses, airstrips, hangers, vehicles etc....I wonder what this guy is worth? WTH did he have to steal a truck????? The mods won't allow me to say what I want to call this guy!!! WTH would he do this to TB.....DM had everything.....and now he sits in jail. I just don't get it?!?!?

Well if Tim is found on his property. DM is 100% guilty. Good luck staying with that not guilty plee you terrible person.

I dont know bout that, costs lots of money to keep all those properties.. we all know how taxes are like. If he has no cash flow, I can see why he stole a truck... rather than buy it... In the end, plan was to kidnap the owner of vehicle... in order to get away with truck with no police chase. The obvious downfall, was the phone he thought that was secure to keep his privacy...ended up being his downfall

Property taxes for all his properties and insurance for all his vehicles, I can't imagine what insurance would be to fly airplanes and helicoptors, as well as his Yukon, his red truck, his jeep, his cobra, his nova and all the rest that we do not know about.

agreed, which makes all this that much worse... so pointless!

I disagree. This doesn't mean DM has liquid assets. And his car racing and flying habits are expensive. His inheritance could be tied up in probate, as someone said, if there was much cash to inherit. And he might be stuck with that hangar, since his father didn't get the new airline co off the ground.

I'm starting to have second thoughts on this whole investigation. Millard's lawyer says his client claims he has nothing to do with this situation and has no financial motive for being involved. Reports yesterday said LE had found TB's truck but today they're saying LE is looking to obtain another search warrant to the trailer they supposedly found the truck in, in order to "make sure it's the truck we're looking for". Everyone was praising LE when they made an arrest but this is starting to sound like keystone cops... I'm wondering if the first guy who saw the 'ambition' tattoo on one of the two guys who looked at buying his truck happened to see Millard and a friend, but that the two guys who took TB's truck were two entirely different people than Millard and his friend, who we know looked at the first truck! I'm really starting to doubt LE is on the ball here...

On the street view and Satellite view of 2458 Roseville - what is that circular mound of trees. Is the darkness in the middle shadows from the trees, or is that a body of water?

On the street view and Satellite view of 2458 Roseville - what is that circular mound of trees. Is the darkness in the middle shadows from the trees, or is that a body of water?

I believe thats a body of water :(

I'm starting to have second thoughts on this whole investigation. Millard's lawyer says his client claims he has nothing to do with this situation and has no financial motive for being involved. Reports yesterday said LE had found TB's truck but today they're saying LE is looking to obtain another search warrant to the trailer they supposedly found the truck in, in order to "make sure it's the truck we're looking for". Everyone was praising LE when they made an arrest but this is starting to sound like keystone cops... I'm wondering if the first guy who saw the 'ambition' tattoo on one of the two guys who looked at buying his truck happened to see Millard and a friend, but that the two guys who took TB's truck were two entirely different people than Millard and his friend, who we know looked at the first truck! I'm really starting to doubt LE is on the ball here...

I don't doubt LE at all. I guarantee that's the truck at his moms

You wouldn't hide a large truck in a trailer by chance. That 3500 would probably have to have the large mirrors removed to fit in there.

I disagree. This doesn't mean DM has liquid assets. And his car racing and flying habits are expensive. His inheritance could be tied up in probate, as someone said, if there was much cash to inherit. And he might be stuck with that hangar, since his father didn't get the new airline co off the ground.

I doubt his lawyer is working for free, and his bill is going to be much greater than the cost of the truck they stole. He'll be working on retainer no doubt.

Would you do this if you were waiting on inheritence? A more likely senario is that he already burned through his inheritence and now he is face with living a lifestyle he's not accostomed to. But personally I'm starting to doubt DM was involved at all.

Everyday, we hear of something else that DM owns....houses, airstrips, hangers, vehicles etc....I wonder what this guy is worth? WTH did he have to steal a truck????? The mods won't allow me to say what I want to call this guy!!! WTH would he do this to TB.....DM had everything.....and now he sits in jail. I just don't get it?!?!?

Thrillseeker, drifted into bad company? Some kind of gang initiation dare? Somewhere, in DM's brain, this made sense.

Well if Tim is found on his property. DM is 100% guilty. Good luck staying with that not guilt plee you terrible person.

If Tim is found dead anywhere, DM will get a first degree murder charge because when a person is killed during the commission of a kidnapping (the forcible confinement), the charge becomes 1st degree murder.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-112.html

(5) Irrespective of whether a murder is planned and deliberate on the part of any person, murder is first degree murder in respect of a person when the death is caused by that person while committing or attempting to commit an offence under one of the following sections:

(a) section 76 (hijacking an aircraft);

(b) section 271 (sexual assault);

(c) section 272 (sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm);

(d) section 273 (aggravated sexual assault);

(e) section 279 (kidnapping and forcible confinement); or

(f) section 279.1 (hostage taking).
<bbm>

Thrillseeker, drifted into bad company? Some kind of gang initiation dare? Somewhere, in DM's brain, this made sense.

spoiled rotten and out of cash is all I can come up with!

I would hope that Tim's wife was able to ID DM to confirm if he was the guy at her house.

No need to have 2nd thoughts.... a criminal will always, find any way possible to weasel his way out. Will be interesting what measly excuse, he has for having tims truck in his possession. The truck has been confirmed as bosma's ... Im sure a vin number was quickly checked.. but as the law goes...need a warrant to do a complete check of vehicle. 2ndly, DM and whoever #2 is... has 2 eye witness who physically can Identify them... Im sure tims wife, and truck owner confirmed both.

I don't know....given the fact that DM comes from money and has an influencial name I don't think LE would jump the gun on arresting him because at the end of the day they could be majorly sued and all of that for deformation am blah blah blah right? So I like to have faith in our boys and girls in blue that they wouldn't just try to pin this on someone to just be able to say they've gotten someone in custody. Especially since tb is still unaccounted for. Also it's not just one police force involved in this it's York regional, peel, Hamilton, opp and Toronto police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya