Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people seeing negative comments on AM's FB acct? Are they linked to certain photos? I'm not seeing anything new since yesterday's Mother's Day post ... And no negative comments. Am I missing something? TIA

Most of the comments are on one of DM pics that is posted on AM FB acct. Some of them are pretty nasty and alot of fighting going back and forth the last I read there. I am glad I am on this site not into the bullying and vigilante mentality.:moo: :banghead:

I did a search for the contact number listed for DM on the MillardAir web site. It came up with this real estate listing, which had Dell Millard listed as the contact name, with the same number (it no longer shows up on the listing, since the house sold, but you can still see it on the Google result...i hope that makes sense)

It's a listing for a house in Oakville!

http://propertyguys.com/property/sold/id/63994

Ha! DM's lawyer just called him humble and unassuming.

In looking at the totality of his comments on the forums, there is really no doubt that the "boss" he is referring to is DM.

...From the following link.

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/64-forced-induction-nitrous/282615-intercooler-mounting.html.

Further down on the same page he writes "Thanks for the pics guys, they help me visualize this alot better. Already have the driveshaft loop here, ... I put them on anything the boss races, our Baja Jeep has one, Hemi JK Jeep and now the Cobr*.."

So that pretty much settles the 'Who's the Boss' question, although it's interesting that he was originally griping about the boss being more of a "boat person".

He is? Well, there's a new wrinkle.

it was a farm, barn in the background..reported on CHCH, they are waiting for Hamilton police to show up

Isn't Brian Burke a hockey player? AM definitely is into hockey and most likely DM and his friends. Good pick up on this case.

Dealer who reported this needs to be shown photos, if this is related. That's huge.

Brian Burke was the Leaf's gm. He also had a gay son and publicly supported him. AM's connection to Burke likely is on both counts.

I did a search for the contact number listed for DM on the MillardAir web site. It came up with this real estate listing, which had Dell Millard listed as the contact name, with the same number (it no longer shows up on the listing, since the house sold, but you can still see it on the Google result...i hope that makes sense)

It's a listing for a house in Oakville!

http://propertyguys.com/property/sold/id/63994
Once you google the Oakville address, there is a lot more that comes up on that listing.

The house was sold in April of 2012. 8 months before his Father's passing....

So many fabulous and well thought out posts from both stalwart contributors and new members! We need a universal thank-you button.

Great work everyone, :yourock:

Once you google the Oakville address, there is a lot more that comes up on that listing.

The house was sold in April of 2012. 8 months before his Father's passing....

It looks like it was listed with Remax in May 2011 but I'm not sure if DM bought it then, or if he had first tried to sell through them before going with PropertyGuys.

Tim's truck was spotted in Brantford.... any word how many people were in the truck?

Hi everyone. Have been reading here for days. The brains being put together here on WS are amazing - and so impressed with everyone's commitment!!

Is it correct to assume that LE would still be interested in speaking to anyone close to DM? Not sure if anyone has noticed, but by rooting around AM's fb friends, I discovered a photo that would indicate a love interest of DM, dating to Sept12. Not sure if something like this is tip-worthy for the tip line -- what does everyone think? Or would it be safe to assume LE has already exhausted searching any and all of those fb connections?

DM's facebook friend count is dwindling...he was at 15 yesterday...13 today.

this is all going to end right now..CHCH reporting there is a police trailer set up and zoomed in on the property searching the property obviously they got a tip to go there

Can someone please link the twitter account posting about LE's presence in Ayr....I am sitting here anxiously awaiting news. I have been following this for days, and am finally able to post...so many thoughts! Thanks so much for all the great ideas, thoughts and links! You are super sleuths for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme