Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sobbing, can't believe the outcome of this, even if something did go sour and it was an accident through a struggle..to burn his body to cover up evidence? what kind of monsters do this? SICK SICK SICK

cowards burn bodies.

I maintain, and will be shocked if Im wrong.. that AM is a part of this. For this crime to be so deep, resulting in burning a body to cover up evidence... You don't do that with just anyone. I would not be surprised if LE is who shut down his accounts overnight.

Remind me, someone, is AM the one whose twitter said ilovehockey.com but then that was removed?

Police said tips were CRITICAL to the development of this case. Last night we all discussed the hockey alias in the police PDF regarding dealerships warning of attempted truck thefts, as well as the fact that someone in Tim's case had a twitter account with links and references to hockey that were suddenly edited out yesterday. Then someone was going to turn this tip into LE. Then there was suddenly a lot of activity on Roseville. Then Tim was found. Then overnight all those pages came down and LE suddenly had two more "witnesses" who have a press ban on releasing their names.

And I can't recall if that was AM. Anyone?

I maintain, and will be shocked if Im wrong.. that AM is a part of this. For this crime to be so deep, resulting in burning a body to cover up evidence... You don't do that with just anyone. I would not be surprised if LE is who shut down his accounts overnight.

I would think so as well. At the very least they would have eventually found out when they discovered DM's new truck was actually TB's... he would not have been able to hide that from his close friends.

Does Dellen have any alibi for where he was last Monday night at 9:30 to whenever he killed Tim? I'd love to know.

Does anyone know if it will even be possible for a coroner to determine cause of death? Does it matter (in terms of charges and conviction)?

That will depend on how badly the body is burned.

A friend of mine said they heard just the presser just now there is farm equipment tarped as evidence? Did anyone else here this? I'm NOT trying to start rumors, I need to go back to the presser and review.

My heart is broken. I felt a real connection to this case and my mind just didn't want to process the idea that a stand-up husband and father could be killed for an OBJECT. A thing. Something he would've gladly given up to go back to his family. This was a good man - a man who had a life, people who loved him and people he loved. Goals and aspirations. Because of cowardice and greed, a girl will not have her father to walk her down the aisle someday or see her graduate. Tim will not get to be a grandfather. A stolen truck can't compare to the life that was stolen from a good man and the hole that remains for his loved ones.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Bosma family and all of Tim's friends. Tim belonged to a wonderful community in life through his family, friends and church; and he was able to unite an even larger community in death. RIP.

Does anyone know if it will even be possible for a coroner to determine cause of death? Does it matter (in terms of charges and conviction)?

I don't think it matters. Someone mentioned that there will likely be an upgrade in charges to kidnapping and also murder since Tim died while kidnapped. JMO

When I was a youngster, a juvenile, I got charged for stealing paper. Yup, that's right, 8.5 x 11 inch blank paper.

Hired a lawyer to "defend" me. First meeting with the lawyer, he asked me if I did it. I said yes. He said, "OK, then. We are going to plead guilty."... and I got punished!

The right to remain silent should NOT be exercised in cases like this. The right to remain silent is more or less the right to withhold evidence and information.
The public has the RIGHT to know. The victim's family has the RIGHT to know.
Screw the right to remain silent. If the suspect is innocent, let him say so, and provide the evidence.
If he is guilty, let him confess, and provide the evidence.

Now what? Are us tax-payers going to have to work hard to pay taxes so that trash like this can stay alive in prison.

Prison provides good food, entertainment, they have their own gym to work out... drugs and sex on the side... etc... etc... etc...

Justice is justice. Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. Life for a life.

Those responsible, and those who lie for them should all be burned alive. Then our community will be purged of this evil.
Then, and only then, criminals will think twice about ever doing such a thing.

So not what I wanted to hear...very sad in deed!

R.I.P Tim, you will be missed by so many people around the world! My condolences to the Bosma family

I believe AM is suspect #2 or at least the driver. Without a doubt.

Something with him is out of the ordinary that's for sure... the fact that he shows up on Twitter and starts posting again after not having posted anything since November. This is him trying to act normal in my opinion.

Wen did LE get out to that property? DM's lawyer saw him Saturday...
Do you think LE had already had Tims body found Sat.. And awaiting ID... I guess I want to know if it is possible DM and lawyer knew Saturday the body had been found,

Yes, you are right. He was waiting on what LE had against him since he knew he hadn't been charged with MURDER. Playing dumb. Dellen better start playing against his BFF's now. Blame it on them and see where the evidence takes him.

absolutely it's in his best interest to start ratting now... all the main evidence finding areas are linked to HIM... his mom's, his equipment the trailer, his property where the body has been found...

A friend of mine said they heard just the presser just now there is farm equipment tarped as evidence? Did anyone else here this? I'm NOT trying to start rumors, I need to go back to the presser and review.

I wonder if he was just laying out there in plain view in the field where the tent is, or perhaps they buried him in the field there. The tent may actually be where they burned him and then may have taken him into the woods afterwards.

I have nothing but praise and respect for all LE involved thus far in this case.

It has been only one week.

OUTSTANDING WORK!!

RIP TB.

My heart is broken. I felt a real connection to this case and my mind just didn't want to process the idea that a stand-up husband and father could be killed for an OBJECT. A thing. Something he would've gladly given up to go back to his family. This was a good man - a man who had a life, people who loved him and people he loved. Goals and aspirations. Because of cowardice and greed, a girl will not have her father to walk her down the aisle someday or see her graduate. Tim will not get to be a grandfather. A stolen truck can't compare to the life that was stolen from a good man and the hole that remains for his loved ones.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Bosma family and all of Tim's friends. Tim belonged to a wonderful community in life through his family, friends and church; and he was able to unite an even larger community in death. RIP.

Well said.

How senseless & tragic. RIP, Tim, & prayers of strength & comfort to your family.

JMO-i think AM spilled his guts from the get-go. That's why his fb acct was still up until last night. They knew the press conf was being held today. He's probably lawyered up and was advised to remove all social media connecting him to DM.

OMG OMG :cry: I just quickly checked the news during class break. How horrible!!! I haven't read any further than the headline yet. I just can't...this is just...so....SENSELESS!!!!!

May the B@$!U&ds that did this ROT IN H#LL!!!!!

:grouphug:

I'll catch up later :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members