Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Dellen and his lawyer will know some of the evidence they have against him now, Tim's burned body. Arghhhhhh..... Will he still continue to play DUMB?

I am wondering if suspect 2 lead the LE there ... Out of all the property poor lil rich boy owned, LE seemed to go to the right one pretty quickly.. IMO.. One of the other suspects turned in the lead..

as some suggested up-thread, I think they followed the cell pings. neighbours told CHCH last night that LE had been at the Ayr farm since Friday.

There's no possible way he can deny these charges.

His tattoo and description on the scene, Tim's truck on his mothers property, and Tim's remains on his property.

Unless someone was out to frame him somehow. DM has to be the worst criminal in history. Why would you leave so much incriminating evidence on your personal property unless you wanted to be caught.

sobbing, can't believe the outcome of this, even if something did go sour and it was an accident through a struggle..to burn his body to cover up evidence? what kind of monsters do this? SICK SICK SICK

this is what happens to rich kids, who got too much money to burn they do not know what to do, some continue working hard and live well other turn to crime and drugs
it seems to me that DM decided to go other way with his buddies, now lets hope they find the other two that were involved in this
RIP to Tim Bosma!!

that is why he wasn't talking... he was hoping on the fact that there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict him with murder

Yes, you are right. He was waiting on what LE had against him since he knew he hadn't been charged with MURDER. Playing dumb. Dellen better start playing against his BFF's now. Blame it on them and see where the evidence takes him.

Oh Tim. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

There is a special place in hell for people capable of such atrocities. Justice will be served!

How can he plead 100% guilty if the truck AND the body were found on his properties??? Seems to be planting the idea that he was set up. I won't be home to hear the 2:30 conference so may have to sneak away on my phone.

RIP Tim

I think the other suspect is NOT as rich as "poor lil rich boy" ...IMO.. The suspect 2 and/or 3 talked as they can't afford a defense like DM can.

Has anyone heard if DM's mother has been seen or heard from since, what, May 7?

Julia Chapman ‏@JkChapsCBC 10m
About 10 cars line the driveway at the Bosma residence this am. A police officer stands guard at their driveway.

We will not turn away, we will not rest until those responsible are seen to be punished with the might of the law.

There's no possible way he can deny these charges.

His tattoo and description on the scene, Tim's truck on his mothers property, and Tim's remains on his property.

Unless someone was out to frame him somehow. DM has to be the worst criminal in history. Why would you leave so much incriminating evidence on your personal property unless you wanted to be caught.

This will be his defense...

Wow!! I had a feeling this was going to end badly but never imagined it would be this horrendous! Prayers to Tim's family and I sure hope that justice is served.

Does anyone know if it will even be possible for a coroner to determine cause of death? Does it matter (in terms of charges and conviction)?

I live about 10-15 min away from the Bosma's and am Angry, sad, and just heart broken. Those punks better get the book thrown at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420