Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Tim's wife that noticed the tattoo...am I right? Thank goodness for that or who knows where we'd be today...
It was the first target, that noticed the tat. They also displayed suspicious behaviour which LE wouldnt reveal.

I am wondering if suspect 2 lead the LE there ... Out of all the property poor lil rich boy owned, LE seemed to go to the right one pretty quickly.. IMO.. One of the other suspects turned in the lead..

as some suggested up-thread, I think they followed the cell pings. neighbours told CHCH last night that LE had been at the Ayr farm since Friday.

I believe the cell phone(s) are telling the story.

Round up the rest of the , LE, let there be some sort of justice for this senseless death.

I am so outraged. Absolutely outraged.

I think it was Tim's wife that noticed the tattoo...am I right? Thank goodness for that or who knows where we'd be today...

No, his wife provided the initial descriptions of the suspects. The man from the first test drive told police about the tattoo. And I totally agree, without that tattoo I don't know if DM's sorry butt would be sitting in jail right now.

My sense is they have not yet arrested the person who actually committed the murder. Remember: Dellen was driving. It is likely the second suspect who committed the murder.

New here and I don't mean to single you out, Rory, but I'm just curious... is there something about him that makes you think he wasn't actually equally responsible as suspect 2 in this? I've seen a lot of people suggest things like perhaps he was framed, maybe he's working for someone else, etc. But for me... he's got a burned body on his property and a homicide victim's truck in a trailer in his mother's driveway. Not looking good for the implication he wasn't equally culpable here.

You could be right, just sort of a trend I noticed in this thread.

JMO.

It was the first target, that noticed the tat. They also displayed suspicious behaviour which LE wouldnt reveal.

Without Tim's wife confirming that it was him on their property, the only connection here is an interest in purchasing a truck.

Just terrible. Hard to believe that the suspect(s) may be out in less than 25 years, no matter how the trial(s) go.

RIP Tim

Just a thought...with all those other 'suspects' (that we suspect) twitters and FB's going down over night...the area where TB's body was found, was probably being searched all night, friends/neighbours etc probably tipped off the suspects leading to their accounts being deleted...they are probably on the run...and I hope they're caught soon!!

Or...maybe they have been caught and are being questioned and that will hopefully be what 2:30's PC will be about!!!

I hope whoever was involved is quickly put away for a very long time. Hopefully we have been of some help to someone by finding links/connections to find who or how others might have been involved in this mess.

I became interested in this case because I have sold a couple of vehicles on Kijiji/Autotrader and wondered what I should be doing differently to protect myself from something like this. I'll definitely be more careful how I deal with people from now on.

I want to bring this back up because it deserves more attention and help from fellow sleuths. Can i put you to work?

Going on a post from SweetAdeline in thread #2.

WARNING: Organized Car Theft Ring Targeting Ontario Dealers
At the request of the Ontario Provincial Police, OMVIC is distributing this bulletin to warn dealers of an organized car theft ring currently targeting Ontario dealers. Any dealership that has been targeted or victimized is asked to contact the officers mentioned in the OPP bulletin below and mention file OP12294563. __________________________________________________ ____________________________
The O.P.P. is currently investigating a theft of a motor vehicle from a new vehicle dealership in the Bracebridge area. The facts of the incident are as follows.
On Sept. 19, 2012 two males attended at a Bracebridge area dealership driving a yellow late model Ford Mustang GT. The males have used the names of “John” or “Johnny” and “Brian Burke.” The two males expressed interest in two pickup trucks and an automobile. As the inspection of the vehicles proceeded, each of the males distracted the salesman in turn and it is believed at that time that the keys for the vehicles were swapped for fake keys and key fobs. We believe that the males then returned and stole one of the trucks that evening and were to return on another night to steal the second truck. Fortunately we were able to prevent that from occurring.
On the weekend of Sept. 29, 2012 a new truck from an Orangeville dealership was stolen and the same M.O. was used earlier by suspects matching the description of the aforementioned theft.
We are requesting information from all Ontario Motor Vehicle Dealerships concerning any similar occurrences that may have taken place, where keys have gone missing, or vehicles have been stolen. We understand that if any thefts have occurred that each dealership has called the local Police Service to report the theft, and we encourage that to continue. However, the officer in charge of the investigation in Bracebridge is attempting to compile a list of similar offences for eventual prosecution upon identification of the suspects.
If your dealership has experienced a similar occurrence in the past year, please contact the following officers at the Bracebridge OPP or via e-mail and reference file number OP12294563.
D/C John MACDONALD 705-645-2211, e-mail john.r.macdonald1@ontario.ca P/C Brandon DENIET 705-645-2211, e-mail brandon.deniet@ontario.ca

Doing some digging last night, I found a similar last name of AM for a business owner in Bracebridge (PM if you want clarification). Can I ask for help, to identify if this is the father or relative of AM? This would allow AM to be a visitor to this area on a frequent basis.

The AM reference to being a hockey player and obviously a leaf fan.. and the perps use of "Brian Burke" as an alias are a very interesting coincidence.

Can we ask that the police get a picture of AM in front of this dealer? To anyone from the News that is looking, please follow up on this and see if there is a possible connection..

any chance DM's burner phone was registered under a "johnny" or "brian burke"?

if DM and AM are running a auto theft ring, this could be the break.

Sorry if this has been stated, but I am working and trying to keep up. But did LE actually confirm it was Bosma's truck at DM's mothers during their PC today?

My deepest condolences to our neighbors to the North......the loss of Tim is a loss for all mankind.

I am QUITE sure that these people AM and SS were well aware that they were getting finger's pointed at them the second that DM was arrested... probably before! The buzz around their circle of friends once that tattoo info came out must of been ridiculously loud. I am actually shocked that no friends of AM had written somethign on his wall regarding the case asking him if he was involved or wth am I seeing all these comments on your page etc.

maybe the tweet about the Leafs was sent as a warning.

So has anyone verified how DM's dad died? I just wonder if it could have been suicide? Maybe the stress of the new hangar and money problems, he couldn't handle? I could see that messing DM up and leaving all this family business in his hands, especially since he probably wasn't very hands on to begin with, too busy running around doing the spoiled rich kid thing. I think they already dabbled in small time auto theft, as a hobby( maybe connected to the car dealership theft mentioned here already?), to go along with all their love for cars, racing etc. And without future financial security, maybe DM was looking to get into the more big time auto theft rings and this was a part of that. It was too clumsy and not thought out to have been something he was already deep into, but the fact that they wanted more than just the stolen truck, seemed to be set on getting the keys, ownership etc.

JMO I assumed this is how it would play out in the end, but burning the body takes it to a whole new heartless level, that shocked me.

I haven't responded. I don't know what to say :( I'm just sickened over this senseless murder. I do believe he had some money because how else did he buy suck an expensive farm. I think whoever said it was an adrenaline kick was correct IMO.

I'm horrified for the family, his wife and little baby and for the community. I grew up in Haldimand, not too far from where he lived and never have I heard of something so horrible happening around here. So sad how twisted this world is becoming.

Rest in Peace, Tim.

You did not deserve to die. :(

935753_454602637959214_357130746_n.jpg

New here and I don't mean to single you out, Rory, but I'm just curious... is there something about him that makes you think he wasn't actually equally responsible as suspect 2 in this? I've seen a lot of people suggest things like perhaps he was framed, maybe he's working for someone else, etc. But for me... he's got a burned body on his property and a homicide victim's truck in a trailer in his mother's driveway. Not looking good for the implication he wasn't equally culpable here.

You could be right, just sort of a trend I noticed in this thread.

JMO.

No, I think all involved are equally responsible and should be charged for murder and get maximum sentences. I just believe there are possibly other murderers out there and there needs to be a continued focus on getting them arrested. This is far from over.

His wife's facebook is gone now too ... she must be flooded with messages by now.
Leave the poor woman alone. I do wonder if they found out last night about Tim though as they stopped asking that people keep spreading the word about finding Tim.

My heart breaks for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members