Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is broken. I felt a real connection to this case and my mind just didn't want to process the idea that a stand-up husband and father could be killed for an OBJECT. A thing. Something he would've gladly given up to go back to his family. This was a good man - a man who had a life, people who loved him and people he loved. Goals and aspirations. Because of cowardice and greed, a girl will not have her father to walk her down the aisle someday or see her graduate. Tim will not get to be a grandfather. A stolen truck can't compare to the life that was stolen from a good man and the hole that remains for his loved ones.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Bosma family and all of Tim's friends. Tim belonged to a wonderful community in life through his family, friends and church; and he was able to unite an even larger community in death. RIP.

how does one ever heal from something this tragic :(

His wife's facebook is gone now too ... she must be flooded with messages by now.
Leave the poor woman alone. I do wonder if they found out last night about Tim though as they stopped asking that people keep spreading the word about finding Tim.

My heart breaks for them all.

the media said LE have been at that farm since Friday..it's possible they found him that day as well?

I sure hope they have some hardcore evidence (finger prints or something) that DM was involved in the kidnapping/murder.
f they don't it will be easy for the defense to use a set up by his friends defense..

Without Tim's wife confirming that it was him on their property, the only connection here is an interest in purchasing a truck.

They are connected by the fact that the same phone number contacted both Tim and the other man with the truck for sale. They have confirmed this by telephone records after recovering tim's cell phone.

No, his wife provided the initial descriptions of the suspects. The man from the first test drive told police about the tattoo. And I totally agree, without that tattoo I don't know if DM's sorry butt would be sitting in jail right now.

It is a blessing the first seller had so much info and the neighbour of MB called in and all the many tips. I feel so sick and disappointed in what is happening in the world with circumstances like this. The Bosma family will never have a normal life again. A destruction of a beautiful family.

the media said LE have been at that farm since Friday..it's possible they found him that day as well?

Possible, Friday is when those people in Kitchener/Cambridge say they saw Tim's truck too.

Was someone else living at this property? was he renting it out to someone..he lived in Toronto perhaps someone else lives at the AYR location?

Just awful.... RIP
I'm sending prayers of strength for his family and friends.

There is nothing more depressing than coming to WS and finding the title of the thread changed to - Found Deceased. I had such hope in this case for some reason. Set myself up for heartbreak.

New here and I don't mean to single you out, Rory, but I'm just curious... is there something about him that makes you think he wasn't actually equally responsible as suspect 2 in this? I've seen a lot of people suggest things like perhaps he was framed, maybe he's working for someone else, etc. But for me... he's got a burned body on his property and a homicide victim's truck in a trailer in his mother's driveway. Not looking good for the implication he wasn't equally culpable here.

You could be right, just sort of a trend I noticed in this thread.

JMO.

I think he just means it would be awkward to kill someone, especially if you don't have a gun, to kill someone while they're sitting in the passenger seat beside you as you drive down the highway. Whoever was sitting behind Tim would have been more likely the person directly involved in Tim's death if he was killed in the truck. They may have stopped somewhere during the test drive, and all gotten out to have a "discussion" and that's when things took a turn for the worst... just too many unknowns about where and how things happened at this time.

I couldn't log in this morning for some reason.....just checking in WOW he was found deceased. AM's fb and twitter is gone. Any more arrests?

Was someone else living at this property? was he renting it out to someone..he lived in Toronto perhaps someone else lives at the AYR location?

Must have been someone using the fields at least, they were planted with corn/harvested last year.

Did he own the house too? I heard he just owned the property with outbuildings and landing strip!?!

Information here:

"This investigation is long from over," De Caire said as he announced the gruesome reality that "human remains have been located."

"Evidence indicates the remains have been burned."

De Caire said police "require more time to find those responsible. We will continue to follow every single lead."

After the announcement, family spokesperson Peter Lowe posted on the official Tim Bosma Facebook page: "The agony in this house is indescribable. There will be no further updates from this page. My prayers are with this wonderful family."

Homicide Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said yesterday that the search of a black pickup, retrieved from the driveway of a Kleinburg home belonging to Millard's mother, was expected to be done first thing Tuesday.

Robert Shantz, fire chief for the North Dumfries fire department, said there have been no callouts for fires to the farm property in the last several days.

He said burning is normal in the area, which is rural.
[/quote]http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875368-timothy-bosma-found-dead/

There's a doctor in TO with the same last name as AM and the first name almost resembles AM's first name..

Why in the world would DM need to purchase an $800,000 rural property with an airstrip when he owned and had access to a large facility and runway?

No, I think all involved are equally responsible and should be charged for murder and get maximum sentences. I just believe there are possibly other murderers out there and there needs to be a continued focus on getting them arrested. This is far from over.

Just to be clear - wasn't my intent to suggest you are excusing DM at all and your post just made a thought pop into my head more than being directed at you.

I sure hope they have some hardcore evidence (finger prints or something) that DM was involved in the kidnapping/murder.
f they don't it will be easy for the defense to use a set up by his friends defense..

these little pukes are GOING to pay for their crimes. On the outside it looks like there is so much "sloppy" decisions by DM and the people involved BUT if you take into account how FAST that wife called in his disappearance, how FAST police jumped on it (they probably assumed that him being a missing person couldn't be taken up as a true case until after 24 hours), the way the family and friends (I myself have multiple people on my FB page that are family or friends of the family hense my deep emotional tie to this case. The dutch christian community is huge) got news to the media with pictures and posters and how the social community jumped all over this case! How it was turned immediately over to homicide because of the circumstances (a blessing) Word and pictures spread like wildfire VERY quickly in this case! They might have had a plan beforehand... but can you imagine their surprise at how HUGE this case got with SO much exposure and things being dug up on them like wildfire? The emotions of people behind this case whether they knew the family or not was truly alive and growing. That could explain how things look so senseless and sloppy. Especially if it was a theft gone wrong and they hurt Tim beyond meaning to, how could they think straight in that sort of crazy situation. I hope that it's the case that it's so sloppy because everyone was right on their butt's and that they have left more sloppy clues out there... EVERYONE involved must be brought to justice for this loving, caring, innocent family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420