Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What person working out of the Waterloo Airport? I am sorry, you have lost me.

The name of the family friend in that article was NOT wrong. There are two PL's on the official family website (which I believe they have now deactivated). The PL in the article was actively administering the site and doing a great job. The other PL is an instructor at the Waterloo flight school, but I don't think it is fair to imply he could be involved just because the suspect had an interest in flying too.

That's interesting about not being able to log in this morning, I couldn't get in either it was saying something about maintenance on this site (which I have never had happen before today). Was it down for everyone? Wondering if LE were getting the threads from here to go over for tips. Maybe I'm just thinking too much...lol.:moo:

It was down for me too.

Do you think LE has DMs hotmail account that may help them in this investigation? I wonder if someone should submit a tip to let them know what it is just in case?

What person working out of the Waterloo Airport? I am sorry, you have lost me.

Sorry, my brain is running wild right now. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post and don't want to start anything because these are my own thoughts. Check out the "official" site and the admins.

"It's IMO of course and sorry, folks, for the lecture. I'm just truly broken up by this news and also worried that the public will now run recklessly "off in all directions" AKA American style media frenzy with all the negative response such hysteria inevitably provokes."

...Or the UK style media frenzy....

Just heard the news. So heartbreaking and tragic. I do hope that Tim's family can find the strength to carry on. I can't imagine the depth of their sorrow right now.

I haven't caught up on the news or thread. I drove past the Roseville Rd. location today around 11:00 and saw tons of news station trucks and reporters there. Is this the location they found him?

RIP Timothy.

Do you think LE has DMs hotmail account that may help them in this investigation? I wonder if someone should submit a tip to let them know what it is just in case?

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have all that stuff by now as they did pick him up on Friday and he has been in custody since then. :moo:

He's shocked that they got him. Not a very bright kid obviously.

Such an entitled life, he thought he was entitled to take what he wanted and kill without punishment. Afterall, he got everything handed to him before. Now that the Daddy moneyline has been severed, he still wants things free.:moo:

The name of the family friend in that article was NOT wrong. There are two PL's on the official family website (which I believe they have now deactivated). The PL in the article was actively administering the site and doing a great job. The other PL is an instructor at the Waterloo flight school, but I don't think it is fair to imply he could be involved just because the suspect had an interest in flying too.

Likei said. These are JMO and I didn't say he wasn't doing an amazing job. The coincidence is just weird. We're all here "sleuthing", right?

I don't believe it's him. The selfie photos don't look like him.

Also, he says he's in "P-town" which I assume is Pittsburgh due to all the Penguins hockey stuff.

He's all over the place with hockey teams, but yeah don't see much canadian-related stuff on there.

It would seem logical that DMs father, committed suicide.
No mention of suffering from some ailment and it would appear, that he gave to different causes, so if say he died of cancer. The family would have thrown a fund out there, under his name.
jmo

One thing that has been bothering me for a bit now...is why did he want to sell the truck in the first place? AND why kijiji, for that amount!!! Why not a dealer??

Usually when 'boys sell their toys' it's because of a very few reasons, financial hardship (which I don't really see being the case) wife doesn't want it around anymore, or the family is growing.
Please tell me it wasn't because the family was growing :(

AMD is the name of a computer hardware manufacturer that makes CPUs and video cards. Based on the appearance of this online name on a site dedicated to 'overclocking' (something that is frequently done with CPUs, and AMD CPUs in particular), I think that is where the AMD comes from. (The profile on the computer-related site lists Ontario as the location.)

His use of Ninja, cud be from marital arts. Ie: tap out shirt and listing an interest in his profile, for karate. As someone else mentioned, maybe TB was choked out too long.
jmo

I still believe the "apocalypse" photos were supplies collected when they were getting ready to flee after the incident. They got stuck getting things tied up before they could leave and DM got pinched. AM stepped back and played it cool hoping DM will take the fall.

This is so, so sad. A life is taken senselessly, a husband and father forever lost. No matter what we say here can never heal their broken hearts. I wish I had wings so big to wrap around them so they could silently rest their teary eyes.

We can only pray for Tim's family, hope that time will lessen their pains. While they hold on to each other for courage, they keep their heads up high and embrace the brighter days to come.

5898655.jpg

I still believe the "apocalypse" photos were supplies collected when they were getting ready to flee after the incident. They got stuck getting things tied up before they could leave and DM got pinched. AM stepped back and played it cool hoping DM will take the fall.
But when were those pics posted?

Likei said. These are JMO and I didn't say he wasn't doing an amazing job. The coincidence is just weird. We're all here "sleuthing", right?

For sure - I'm not offended - just wanted to clarify that there are 2 PLs so the article is right. It is a weird coincidence, but I think interests and lives are bound to cross from time to time. I'm not convinced of an "inside job" theory, so to speak.

Sorry, you are quoting me, but, I have no idea what you are even talking about.

I don't think there is a house on the property. It's very common around here for farmers to rent land (ours is rented). There was corn in the field last year, which means probably beans this year. Beans haven't been planted yet.

With regard to the Ayr property - CHCH just described it as an "abandoned farm"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member