Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure - I'm not offended - just wanted to clarify that there are 2 PLs so the article is right. It is a weird coincidence, but I think interests and lives are bound to cross from time to time. I'm not convinced of an "inside job" theory, so to speak.

I had noticed someone had written one name but the admin name was different and didn't know what that was about. I'm looking at everything off my cell which gets hard.

AMD is the name of a computer hardware manufacturer that makes CPUs and video cards. Based on the appearance of this online name on a site dedicated to 'overclocking' (something that is frequently done with CPUs, and AMD CPUs in particular), I think that is where the AMD comes from. (The profile on the computer-related site lists Ontario as the location.)

I believe the AMD does stand for something other than what I suggested, its just something that immediately jumped out at me. I initially thought the "ninja" part may refer to a Kawasaki Ninja, but it all just seemed so interesting to me how SS was always in the background of the pictures, like he was the 3rd wheel in the group. I get the impression (and i could be completely wrong) that he wasn't in the same tax bracket as AM and DM, and that he was more the kind of guy that they brought alone when they needed something from him.

One thing that has been bothering me for a bit now...is why did he want to sell the truck in the first place? AND why kijiji, for that amount!!! Why not a dealer??

Usually when 'boys sell their toys' it's because of a very few reasons, financial hardship (which I don't really see being the case) wife doesn't want it around anymore, or the family is growing.
Please tell me it wasn't because the family was growing :(

Tim had the right to sell his truck anywhere he wanted without fear of death by thugs.

And I can think of no greater blessing than his wife having another baby from him (and there has been no word that she is pregnant).

Sorry, you are quoting me, but, I have no idea what you are even talking about.

I was replying to your question to emc about the family website admin and who on there was connected to the Waterloo airport. So I was responding that there were 2 PLs administering the website (one quoted in the Spec article, thus the confusion), and the other who works at the flight school at the airport.

DM had all these properties he could've sold if he needed money. I still don't understand stealing the truck. And in such a risky way! The dots are just not connecting in my head.

And I'm really curious why DM would need an abandoned farm. Sounds like a great place for hiding all manner of things.

It would seem logical that DMs father, committed suicide.
No mention of suffering from some ailment and it would appear, that he gave to different causes, so if say he died of cancer. The family would have thrown a fund out there, under his name.
jmo

I noticed discussion on the AVCanada forums about Tim Bosma. I'd suggest jumping on there and asking the aviation industry guys how WM died. Someone there would probably know.

Am just in from work and caught up with the news. I am so angry. I can't believe that someone who is so privileged and spoilt could have done something like this to a decent man who had worked hard for everything he had.

To have a life where you have been handed everything on a plate and then think you can have more, well it disgusts me. To kill someone over a truck which you could have paid for many, many times over is just horrific. I feel so sorry for his family, how on earth do you come to terms with something like this. A life stolen for a bit of metal. Shocking.

Although no details have been given on the second suspect....

Is it agreed by most of us that either SS or AM may very well be the second suspect?
I don't know of anyone else who could be associated with this crime based on all of our sleuthing efforts....

FYI we had AM's cousin deny that her cousin was involved in this....

That pic with the canned goods was posted on Tuesday I believe....
Wouldnt it be sweet, that LE finds the 3 Amigo's shopping at Costco and or DM using his CC to purchase the items, even if they dont have video.
hahaha
just saying imo

I am thinking the same... I wonder if they will find any evidence of other previous crimes... I'm thinking they will as time goes on. If at least just stolen vehicles ... this is too big and too bold to be the first crime these people have committed.

amd is a common brand of computer devices.

amdninja is also found on computer forums, long before the car forums. I expect the amd relates to computer parts.

Anytime you guys need to remove a post and the time has expired for a delete or you can't remove it yourself for some reason, just alert the post. No one gets a bad mark for having their post alerted on.

One thing that has been bothering me for a bit now...is why did he want to sell the truck in the first place? AND why kijiji, for that amount!!! Why not a dealer??

Usually when 'boys sell their toys' it's because of a very few reasons, financial hardship (which I don't really see being the case) wife doesn't want it around anymore, or the family is growing.
Please tell me it wasn't because the family was growing :(

My friends tell me that dealerships do not pay a fair price for used vehicles here. That is why he probably sold on auto trader and Kijiji
Also IMO I thought that I saw a picture of a trailer in one of Tim's pictures. It might be that the couple stayed in the trailer while building their home and once built ,no longer has use of it, or the large truck.

If AM is the second suspect, Tim's wife would have identified him from his many social media images or in an identity parade sometime last weekend.

Also if Tim's wife identifies DM as one of the people who came to purchase the truck, the frame up defence simply wont hold.

I think SS social media profile disappearing might suggest that he was implicated early on, or even that he identified DM to the authorities. Im not sure we have enough on this guy to paint him as a third suspect other than the Brantford connection and the possibility that a driver was required to drop them off at Ancaster.

It is also possible that the death was accidental and the two kids went to Brantford seeking this guys help, and after a few days his conscience took hold and he went to the police.

SS is much older than these kids and he refers to DM as his boss, not his friend. He also appears very rarely in the many photographs on AM's page.

I think its easy to look at this guy's appearance and think 'yeah, criminal type' but in truth that would make everybody I ever worked with at the welding shop 'criminal types'

I honestly think this investigation is over and there is very little else we can do but speculate until the second and possible third suspects are identified by LE either as in custody or at large.

Must have been someone using the fields at least, they were planted with corn/harvested last year.

Thing that surprised me when I looked at the pics up-thread was that the fields are still corn stubble from last year. Most farmers have already started tilling / planting, unless whoever was coming in was going to do zero-till inputs.

{The name of the family friend is wrong. Or not the admin of the "official site". And I want to once again bring up a previous comment made about this person working out of the waterloo airport. Coincidence? This person also teaches flight school. Did anyone else notice on AM's fb that the one pic said something about flight school? Please tell me I am not the only person who has noticed these things...[/QUOTE]}

I did notice that but also I believe there was photos on his personal site of him and TB in a plane together might be wrong though

We have seen it all before, Pyschos committing heinous crimes after experiencing a traumatic event. One of my theories, that WM committed suicide.
DM greived for a month and then snapped and put the plan in place, first obtaining the burner cell.

Please review the rules: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2279603&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rules Etiquette & Information[/ame]

Pay special attention to the sections about "Social Networks" and "Inviting".

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member