Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I need to learn how to quote. Thought I had it...

You came close! All that is missing is the first square bracket on the end of the paragraph. Paragraphs should end as such: [/quote]

Another day closer to finding Tim. Hoping he's alive and ok. His family needs him. MOO

I think it was over on the FB page for Tim that someone said to the effect ... each day that goes by, we are one day closer to bringing Tim home.

Wherever he is right now, I hope Tim knows how many people are caring about him and wishing for him to be found.

You came close! All that is missing is the first square bracket on the end of the paragraph. Paragraphs should end as such: [/quote]

But leave out the bold face. :)

If any part of the quote tag is "bolded", the quote will be broken. Example:
blah, blah...[/quote]

Now if I "un-bold" the bracket, the quote tags will resolve.

blah, blah...

I would imagine that many people are not aware of Websleuths, but perhaps recently due to mention of this site in the media articles, even possible persons of interest or witnesses, or those somehow involved or connected are now aware and are reading posts here. Perhaps once some of these peeps realize what's being sleuthed and checked out (FB pages, Twitter pages, etc), they're now freaking out and shutting down their pages.
Exactly, and another reason to use discretion when posting; respect for privacy being the main one, naturally.

JMO (Just My Opinion)

apparently the SWAT incident involved the home of an older couple... and the male was seen in handcuffs according to another article online.

i googled the name of the home owner (will not post it)... but it is in the article linked here

google search tells me this man is currently listed on the peterborough stars jr. hockey team website as staff. he has also been a long time community hockey volunteer... including helping fundraise...

AM's twitter page suggested he was a retired hockey player and linked a hockey site... a site that fundraises...

out of the box theory: did this man assist AM (or DM) in anyway since last monday. hmmm...

other ideas??

Thank-you to all the WSers, new and old, for not only holding down the fort, waiting, praying and hoping for Tim to come home, but, for all the incredible sleuthing on his case.

When did AM's fb and twitter account get deleted? I am sure I looked at his twitter late last night. I wasn't on much during the day yesterday, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Just because it is deleted does not mean AM himself deleted it. LE will take it down too if it is of interest, or if all those people leaving those comments were compromising their investigation. Hmmmm

Tweet from CHCH reporter 45 minutes ago:

Luke Gudgin ‏@LiveEyeLuke 53m
On route to ayr where police still guard a property. Not confirmed if in relation to #findtimbosma will update all morning @morninglive

Morning Live is the CHCH television morning show. (Channel 11 on Rogers Cable in southern Ontario)

It’s a balmy 3 degrees here (37F). Let’s hope Tim is brought home today.

Lots going on at the farm in Ayr this morning.

Tweet from Luke Gudgin (CHCH TV) at 7:20AM:

More Hamilton police presence here in Ayr. Officers in/out of tent. @morninglive has live coverage. #findtimbosma pic.twitter.com/qxy3qHR5PT

Good morning all, been trying to get into WS for over an hour but no luck till now. Wanted to share a few new articles with you all, hopefully not redundantly.

"BD , who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. "

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

Very detailed background on Dellen here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

" At the farm property, a large army-style field tent was visible near a tree line, along with portable toilets, and what appeared to be a large command vehicle.

Vehicles were also seen driving along the tree line and over a hill, farther into the field.

A man coming to check on a plane at a private airstrip across the road said he was told police had been at the farm property over the weekend, possibly as early as Friday. "

Much more at below link re: Roseville property etc.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875121-command-centre-set-up-at-millard-farm-in-waterloo-region/

Morning all. Since last night, I have about 20 pages of posts to catch up on. Have I missed anything significant? I know LE are still at the farm in Ayr today.

Good morning all, been trying to get into WS for over an hour but no luck till now. Wanted to share a few new articles with you all, hopefully not redundantly.

"BD , who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. "

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

Very detailed background on Dellen here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

" At the farm property, a large army-style field tent was visible near a tree line, along with portable toilets, and what appeared to be a large command vehicle.

Vehicles were also seen driving along the tree line and over a hill, farther into the field.

A man coming to check on a plane at a private airstrip across the road said he was told police had been at the farm property over the weekend, possibly as early as Friday. "

Much more at below link re: Roseville property etc.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875121-command-centre-set-up-at-millard-farm-in-waterloo-region/

I think cell records are telling the story here. I do not like the sounds of the longevity at this farm location.

good morning everyone, I have had 3 hours of sleep..I have checked the computer throughout the night several times for updates :( sadly the command post and tent, porta potties at the AYR farm leads me to believe they plan to be there awhile..is there any more news about a press conference this morning?

Caught the CHCH TV news at 6am where it was reported:

~ DM bot farm in Ayr about 2 years ago.
~ Farm is about 100 acres.
~ Neighbours told CHCH that LE had been there (at farm) since Friday.
~ There may have been a crate or trunk removed from the site last night (CHCH says it was too dark to ascertain the details from their vantage point).

Caught the CHCH TV news at 6am where it was reported:

~ DM bot farm in Ayr about 2 years ago.
~ Farm is about 100 acres.
~ Neighbours told CHCH that LE had been there (at farm) since Friday.
~ There may have been a crate or trunk removed from the site last night (CHCH says it was too dark to ascertain the details from their vantage point).

In the great post on Page 1 from JohnV, a utility trailer is visible in one of the photos.

before I went to bed last night I read Dellen court ordered not to speak with 2 witnesses who's identity cannot be released due to publication ban, soon after AM's social media sites went down..connected ya think?

403309_457415507673894_300390724_n.jpg

Not sure if this photo was posted before, but I believe this is the same "Nova SS" DM was driving in the AM fb posting, and the car on the right I believe belongs to SS, together in the Waterloo Hangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member