Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it reported that DM has been ordered to NOT speak with 2 specific witnesses? (Or did I dream that?)

DM, and the way this is all unfolding is starting to remind me of Van Der Sloot. :(

I thought of that yesterday...the family money, spoiled brat kid...then a lawyer named Deepak...geesh!!
Natalie has still not been found :(

That's what I read here too, but not sure who the 2 witnesses are...

Does anyone have an MSM link for DM being ordered to stay away from witnesses?

(apologies, playing catch up… woke up under the impression the Leafs won 4-1)

Perhaps the buddies ratted DM out & hence no other arrests yet?

trying to find a link for the info re: not to speak to witnesses...I would be more inclined to think they would be his friends as why would he speak or contact people he doesnt know, obviously police have 2 witnesses that Dellen knows on their side as witnesses~make sense~?

before I went to bed last night I read Dellen court ordered not to speak with 2 witnesses who's identity cannot be released due to publication ban, soon after AM's social media sites went down..connected ya think?
AM twitter and Facebook are competely gone. But not totally deleted... DM says he still has 13 "friends" so AM is counted as a friend still but is in deactivated mode. He can reactivate at anytime. If it was him who shut down his social media.....

It's so frigging frustrating knowing that he's about to make bail in a few short hours.. 9:30 am they said, right?

If they're saying he's being ordered not to communicate with certain other people that's gotta be foreshadowing

It doesn't sound like they will even deal with bail tomorrow. During an interview yesterday, DM's lawyer said the following (BBM):

"This is a long process. On Wednesday he'll make an appearance in person. I appeared on Saturday, he came by video from the police station. He was remanded until Wednesday. The police had kept that under wraps for investigative purposes. Wednesday is scheduled for a bail hearing for his forcible confinement charges. The Crown had asked for a 3-day remand for further investigation. On Wednesday, it is set for a bail hearing, I don't propose that we are going to do a bail hearing. What we want to get some disclosure and evidentiary brief to see what the case to be met before we go for bail. Once we have that, we'll set a special bail hearing."

http://www.cp24.com/news/lawyer-for...-will-plead-100-per-cent-not-guilty-1.1279416

DM has only 11 friends, AM deactivated account or put on privacy mode not to been seen since so many photos were pulled from his account and posted in Media ... I guess they are getting attention. .

My assumption might be Tim's wife and the Toronto test drive witness.

Is that Toronto test drive witness taking any precautions? Not that he is a witness to a murder... but I would be extra careful who I opened the door to talk to in case someone wanted to have a word or two...

From CP24 reporter:

Simon Ostler ‏@SimonOstler 7m
.@CP24's #Chopper24 over scene of police search on property that source says is owned by Dellen Millard #FindTimBosma pic.twitter.com/QhDAfiPAJn

(aerial shot of the large tent at twitpic link)

chopper view of the AYR farm on CP24 shows Large green tent along treeline set up and what looks like green boxes placed in different areas of the field is that covering evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse