Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is a new article - I haven't seen the pic before. DM appears to have lost an awful lot of weight recently.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

He apparently believes he is a direct descendant of native American Jason Bourke, a Mohawk(?). Do you think that's what the hairstyle is all about?

ETA - Sorry folks, y'all got there ages ago. I'm behind.

This pic is actually from AM's fb account of their trip in 2011. Has anyone seen if SS's wife'sfb is still up?? I'm thinking AM and SS are the witnesses or accomplices. They haven't really pushed for the second suspect. If it were that big of a concern why wouldn't they release sketches?? JMO

Nothing adds up here!
On one hand there is a possibility DM and co. We're into organized crime on another hand they just seem like spoiled little rich kids and he certainly had no "need" to steal a truck. There has to be a whole other side to this story.

Also the fact police not family has spoke to press pushing people to look out for Tim is very telling in my opinion. If they thought TB was still with a second suspect I would think they would have put much media presence to try and flush them out. Although maybe it's possible they do not want to push the 2 Nd suspect into an end game sort of move.... I just don't know anymore what to think.

I know it seems like DM had a lot of money, but I am wondering. I stand to be corrected by anyone, but it looks to me that very roughly;

199Os The business (run by Grandad then) went bankrupt.
2000s The business was kept ticking over by Dad, who made grand plans for the future, to take a large chunk of the aircraft maintenance industry, but suddenly died before he could implement them fully.

Business passes to DM, who doesn't appear to be very business-like to me. He seems to have run it into the ground in fact. The airline business is notoriously hard.

Yet DM seemed to have all the trappings of a successful businessman. The cars, the nices houses, expensive hobbies etc....Or did he? He had already sold one nice property. Wonder if he was thinking of selling more? Even the largest inheritances can run out and I can't help feeling DM wasn't well equipped to earn the amounts of money he liked to spend, despite his expensive education. Banker? Lawyer? With a haircut like that?

" At the farm property, a large army-style field tent was visible near a tree line, along with portable toilets, and what appeared to be a large command vehicle.

Vehicles were also seen driving along the tree line and over a hill, farther into the field.

Is this tent something that LE has setup does anybody know or was it something that was already on that property? Typically tents are setup to preserve evidence.

News conference set for 10am in Hamilton...I hope they have something!!!

I do hope the suspects still out there know this is definitely, definitely a case of first one to the DA wins.

There is still a chance to cut a deal - if one of them is very quick, and cleverer than the others. Helping to bring Tim home is going to look good through anyone's eyes.

Per CityTV: significant update coming from Hamilton Police @ 10am

My assumption might be Tim's wife and the Toronto test drive witness.

I doubt DM would contact Tim's wife. This is probably to do with his friends. He would probably try to sway his friend's testimony and that is why he is ordered not to speak to them.

Remember Jodi Arias' message slipped into pages of a magazine--she wanted to talk to the person to make sure they were on the same "page" with the facts, so to speak.

My guess is the significant update will be they found Tim's truck... Police have not confirmed that fact yet and with the warrant coming in late i'll bet that's what it is ... Hoping there's more to it

Oh no...

#FindTimBosma fbook group asking volunteers to stay home and spend time with fam this morning while Ham police call for news conf at 10am.

found this on Christine Cho ‏@ChoChoNews Twitter

Is there any legal basis that would allow LE to contact fb/twitter and have them shut down profiles without the knowledge or permission of the user? I really don't want to sift through the myriad pages of legalese on fb policy.

Yet DM seemed to have all the trappings of a successful businessman. The cars, the nices houses, expensive hobbies etc....Or did he? He had already sold one nice property. Wonder if he was thinking of selling more? Even the largest inheritances can run out and I can't help feeling DM wasn't well equipped to earn the amounts of money he liked to spend, despite his expensive education. Banker? Lawyer? With a haircut like that?

His father just passed away in Dec so an inheritance would be tied up in all the legal proceedings when someone passes away. I know from my own experience this could take a year or more. IMO I don't think he had disposable cash like people are insinuating. JMO

Oh no...

#FindTimBosma fbook group asking volunteers to stay home and spend time with fam this morning while Ham police call for news conf at 10am.

Not gonna be good news

Oh no...

:( Not good.

Oh no...

Oh no! I hope this isn't what it sounds like. Does anyone live near the Ayr farm? If so, do you know what is going on there today?

His father just passed away in Dec so an inheritance would be tied up in all the legal proceedings when someone passes away. I know from my own experience this could take a year or more. IMO I don't think he had disposable cash like people are insinuating. JMO

Very good point. Are probate records public in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl