Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day of DM`s arrest there was a pic circulating from a twitter account that the username was connected to cars. It was the pic of a guy in the yellow jeep, with a small plane in the background. It came from AM`s pics.
Im curious... does anyone know HOW the connection was ever made from DM to AM`s fb... given DM did not have a fb at that point.... it is not like he was tagged in those pics.

Where Im going with this is that I wonder if that person knew these guys, and if so I wonder if they deflected the attention off of themselves... and onto AM.
It`s a long shot, but something I`ve been thinking of this afternoon.

A google search of DMs name showed that he and AM raced together. People looked up AM on Facebook, and found DMs Facebook through that.

That's not what he said. Kavanaugh said police believe TB was targeted...not necessarily just his truck.

This is what I heard, too - Tim was targeted. In this briefing, I do not recall him saying that the truck was targeted. And that Tim had no prior connection to Millard whatsoever. Which makes one wonder - what drew DM's attention to Tim then?

does anyone know HOW the connection was ever made from DM to AM`s fb... given DM did not have a fb at that point.... it is not like he was tagged in those pics.

DM does have a Fbook account this was covered several days ago and he was on AM friends list.

Hmmm ok... I missed that. I started sleuthing it about an hour after the release of his name. When was DM`s fb deleted... TIA

Thanks, I asked before they clarified that he didn't actually have the info. :) I understood they said Tim *wasn't* targeted though. He emphatically said they were targeting the truck, not the victim.

Yes, that's what I meant too. My impression was that they targeted Tim for the truck, not because of anything in his life or person.

does anyone know HOW the connection was ever made from DM to AM`s fb... given DM did not have a fb at that point.... it is not like he was tagged in those pics.

DM does have a Fbook account this was covered several days ago and he was on AM friends list.

IMO that connection was made on one of the original posts on a thread from here once Dellen was identified as the suspect.

The connection was found through the obituary of Dellen's father and then through the people that worked at the hanger with Dellen

This is what I heard, too - Tim was targeted. In this briefing, I do not recall him saying that the truck was targeted. And that Tim had no prior connection to Millard whatsoever. Which makes one wonder - what drew DM's attention to Tim then?

Yep, 100% what I took away as well.

I'm not sure we were all listening to the same conference lol. I distinctly heard him say Tim was not targeted, was not known to the suspects, and that it was all about his truck. Maybe there is a replay somewhere?

what did he say about "the picture being painted of Dellen is exactly what they've found through their investigation ..."

anyone catch that?

I believe the question was the picture being painted about TIM being a good man and church goer etc.

I picked up on that too...

What do you think he means by that? Was Tim himself the target or was the truck the target and Tim 'got in the way'.

When they say 'tim was the target' it leads me to think that they were looking for Tim and his truck, not neccessarily just the truck...

????

I really heard it as: "Tim was targeted", not necesarily was "THE target".

We maybe just reading into this a bit too much, all it probably means is that they selected Tim based on a certain set of criteria (truck model/type, location, body type, etc.) rather than that he was Tim Bosma.

Yeah. I can't wrap my head around this. Especially with the other guy in Toronto who was selling the same truck. What, they have it out for men who own Dodge 3500's? I feel more lost now than I did before the presser!

[bbm]

people who steal vehicles want certain types of vehicles for specific reasons (ie) for the motor or to repaint & sell overseas etc.

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been absorbed by the Bosma case since it happened as I live only 15 mins from the Bosma home. I hoped and prayed for a better outcome and have been in tears all day, I have been following along here, I appreciate the account activation. I hope this is solved soon. :(

Yep, 100% what I took away as well.

I heard someone ask that the first time and he replied that there was no connection but when later he definately said yes he thought that Tim was targetted... must be something ABOUT the situation with TB not actually him personally is what I gathered from that.

I only found AM because of an article written by MSM and they pulled pics from his acct along with his full name I did a search and low and behold there was AM. At thatpoint there wasn't any comments on his pics though.

Just my worry/speculation here:

What kind of worries me (as has been mentioned by others over the past week), is that this might not be the first murder these "*advertiser censored**holes" have commited.

If you look at the aerial footage of the farm property in the waterloo area, you can clearly see several police/military style tents setup in and around a wooded area on that property.

I wonder if they have discovered evidence beyond just the bosma murder...

Targeted! OK. Well that puts a new perspective on things, for sure. But targeted why? Because he had a black truck? Because there was some kind of previous business or social relationship/dispute between TB and DM or the families of either one? We know that the whole MillardAir revival in Waterloo that looked so promising last August had gone completely pear shaped by December. Were there any business dealings with the Bosma construction associates involved there? Looks to me like the whole truck acquisition riff could have been a complete red herring. Then, if all that isn't enough to make your head spin, the idea that DM himself may have been caught in a web of his own making if, for instance, paid accomplices saw an opportunity for personal gain by entrapping him. However you parse it, the real victims of this cruel crime are still alive and must find the strength to face a future without their dear husband and father.

Hi everyone, first time poster and new to the site. I admire how much effort everyone is contributing.

I have a question I hope someone can verify for me. I was listening to this mornings press conference on NewsTalk1010 and before the conference began the radio host (not sure of their name) was going over the case and he reported that someone known to DM helped Tim make his kijiji ad. I found this interesting because I had not heard it before. Can anyone verify this for me? It might be incorrect as the latest conference Kavanaugh reported DM and Tim had no relation.

I'm not sure we were all listening to the same conference lol. I distinctly heard him say Tim was not targeted, was not known to the suspects, and that it was all about his truck. Maybe there is a replay somewhere?

Makes me vaguely curious though. What sort of P.Eng was Tim? Could he have been familiar with DM's family? Maybe even realized his true identity once their intent was clear, so they panicked and decided to get rid of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste