Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was about Tim Bosma not Dellen. A reporter asked if the picture being painted about TB being a respected devout Christian family man is accurate and he confirmed it by saying yes. Meaning there is nothing in TB's past that would link him to anything like this etc

Didn't hear the presser. Was anything else said about this? Sorry but I don't find anything about being a respected devout Christian family man that is necessarily inconsistent with being targeted for murder. Did they ask if TB and DM had any previous interaction, either business or social?

I wasn't on this site and didn't even know about this site at the time but I had all this info within 10 minutes.

The most troubling thing for me right now is why if I could pull that up within 10 minutes of learning the suspect's name, it took police until Sunday morning to show up in Kleinberg.
<snip>

Because, unlike us who think we know, they are charged with having to know. If they moved too quickly and messed up, we'd be the first ones screaming about sloppy police work and a botched investigation resulting in guilty peeps walking free.

I think it's as simple as they needed that truck to tow their trailer to Baja 500, which is coming up at the end of this month. Theft went wrong and and he was killed.

Just thinking that if the motive was for the Baja 500 then it would make sense that those involved would be part of the group travelling with DM. I would be looking at the entire group that travelled with him to the last race they attended, I believe in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. I know this includes AM although he has now been cleared.

Did I hear someone ask the question. Was the tail vehicle spotted anywhere on video near the dire of first test drive? I thought that was asked and he answered no? It was hard to hear clearly over the iPhone

Do you think it's something people would go to just for the party? I'm not familiar with this kind of thing.

Possibly, but they probably wouldn't need to tow anything there in that case.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/canada-safety-tips-for-selling-things-online.html
" Know your route. If you are taking someone out for a test drive, used car sale site Auto Trader suggests making sure a friend or family member not in the car know the planned route, estimated return time and your cellphone number.
Keep buyers in sight. If a buyer arrives with an entourage, do not let the people separate, advises safety site iLookBothWays. Scam artists like to split up, with one engaging the seller with questions and the other asking to use the washroom. Once inside the house, the person can perpetrate a theft.

Handling payment

Visit a bank. If you are accepting cash, do so in your bank so you can deposit the money right away. If you take a cheque, verify it with the bank that issued the cheque, not your bank.
Wait to transfer ownership. Before transferring vehicle ownership to a buyer, make sure you have received the full agreed-upon payment, warns Auto Trader.

While these precautions are great starting points, Vella stressed the importance of trusting one's instincts.

"If you have an inkling there's something wrong, just stop and contact your local police services," he said, adding it is "not at all" a bother to police who are happy to offer some friendly advice over the phone"

I don't think that's the case as nobody connected appears to be on the registration list: http://score-international.com/2013-tecate-score-baja-500-entry-list/

I don't think that necessarily means they weren't going.

"PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CLASS BEFORE COMING TO REGISTRATION. PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE $200 ON-SITE ADMIN FEE FOR THOSE REGISTERING AFTER MAY 24TH"

Source:
http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1218814

They still had time depending on whether they were able to get what they wanted?

According to what I've read, DM's father, WM, died about six months ago. Does anyone know how he (DM's father, WM) died?

I have a question. Sorry but there is just no polite way to ask this. Is it possible when a body is burned "beyond recognition" for forensics to actually tell how a person died?

I pray however TB died, it was quick and painless. How difficult for his family without adding that he may have suffered in any way.

I have a question. Sorry but there is just no polite way to ask this. Is it possible when a body is burned "beyond recognition" for forensics to actually tell how a person died?

I pray however TB died, it was quick and painless. How difficult for his family without adding that he may have suffered in any way.

Yes, it is. Depends on exactly how it happened.

Did I hear someone ask the question. Was the tail vehicle spotted anywhere on video near the dire of first test drive? I thought that was asked and he answered no? It was hard to hear clearly over the iPhone
they said it was and SUV type

He was targeting because that was the truck they wanted to steal. They test drove another one the day before and perhaps it was not exactly what they were looking for or as they have reported the man was rather large and perhaps they could not follow through or some reason so they found another truck matching the description and sadly that was TB's...this has nothing to do with TB sadly it was about wanting a specific truck. DM is charged with first degree murder meaning they planned it meaning they targeted the victim in order to steal his truck. I think everyone is reading too much into this

The first degree murder was charged because Tim died while being confined. In Canada, if a person dies or is killed while being confined (kidnapped) and you are involved in the involuntary confinement you are automatically charged with 1st degree murder even if you are not the one who killed them yourself.

I can't post links..... there's a kijiji safety blog that states tim bosma did not have personal information in his ad. It also says there were no replies to his ad. Could someone link this?

For those saying about the Baja 500,
they only were racing in 2011, I have found result from the Baja 500 they run vehicle number 303 under DM name , they didn't finish the race, possibly vehicle engine failed,
in 2012 they didn't race , however through FB I have found that DM was last year 2012 in Europe in Athens, so he didn't in last year Baja 500 he wasn't on the list

Second I do recall a photo of black SUV where DM picture and AM was taken it was either GMC or Cadilac Escalde

they said it was and SUV type

Sorry maybe I wasn't as clear as to what I meant.

I thought someone in the media asked if that tail vehicle was spotted on video near the site of the first test drive the one that took place in middle of the day in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManicPixieSim