Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....... DM is charged with first degree murder meaning they planned it meaning they targeted the victim in order to steal his truck. I think everyone is reading too much into this

The first degree murder charge in this case does not necessarily mean it was premeditated murder. The police officer explained it is automatically a first degree murder charge because it happened during the course of a kidnapping.

no connection between DM and TB. He made it clear that TB in no way was involved in anything that could lead to this. He was an innocent victim of a theft and then murdered. They wanted his truck thats it.

My theory is police know exactly who suspect # 2 is and it is only a matter of time before he is in custody. Guy from Mississauga who went on test drive #1 with DM and suspect # 2 would have a pretty clear description of him, since he likely spent approx. 10 mins or more talking/riding with these guys. Also, Tim's wife was able to provide a description. Pretty sure, that combined with cell phone records from the phone that connected TB to DM would also give a hint at who DM has been talking too. So really I believe it is only a matter of time before suspect # 2 is in custody. Hopefully at that point, one of these 's will start talking and they will also get suspect # 3 and any others who may be involved. With a little bit of luck, any other friends who may have heard anything in connection with these suspects will grow a tiny little heart and give LE any details they know as well. My prediction is within one week we will see at least one more arrest if not two.

Thankfully Tim's wife and lil girl did not go on the test drive. wow just wow

I can't post links..... there's a kijiji safety blog that states tim bosma did not have personal information in his ad. It also says there were no replies to his ad. Could someone link this?

Sure no problem - here is the information:

We confirmed to the police that the ad posted by Mr. Bosma on Kijiji did not feature personal contact information, nor did it receive any replies, which determines the incident did not occur as result of his ad posting on Kijiji.

http://kijijiblog.ca/online-safety/

i Would guess One Of The Three Vehicles Bring Searched Is The Yukon DM Was Arrested In. The Third Might Be The Trailer, If That Can Be Considered A Vehicle.

Sorry For MY Phone's Capitalization...

I have a question. Sorry but there is just no polite way to ask this. Is it possible when a body is burned "beyond recognition" for forensics to actually tell how a person died?

I pray however TB died, it was quick and painless. How difficult for his family without adding that he may have suffered in any way.

Im curious to know how they know it's Tim. (not saying it's not) but he said the corner hasnt been involved yet. Sooooo ? What am I missing?

The first degree murder charge in this case does not necessarily mean it was premeditated murder. The police officer explained it is automatically a first degree murder charge because it happened during the course of a kidnapping.
Yes true but first degree murder is defined in Canada as intentionally taking the life of another human being ....they went there that night intending to take him and not returning him...sadly. all for a truck. imo

I have a question. Sorry but there is just no polite way to ask this. Is it possible when a body is burned "beyond recognition" for forensics to actually tell how a person died?

It was stated that it was up to the medical examiner to determine the cause of death, which had not happened yet. Facial recognition is not the only means of identification.

I just heard and feel totally devastated, even though I had this gut feeling Tim was gone I held onto hope like so many others. The sick, evil . :stormingmad: I felt Tim was somewhere in the Grand River but this is just totally sickening.

I have had my own theory for awhile that it wasn't just over the truck and time will tell. There is a connection between DM's business and the Bosma family but I'm just not sure how close the connection is. I will message a mod again to see if I can post the link and the connection.

We all knew there was at least a third person; now LE is announcing possibly four suspects.

RIP Tim. I pray you're family can find the strength to carry them through such a horrific, devastating ending. :'(

Sorry folks ... wrong video ... will delete when I can get access to the message. (Computer is lagging)

I think it's as simple as they needed that truck to tow their trailer to Baja 500, which is coming up at the end of this month. Theft went wrong and and he was killed.

This guy had property and assets all over Southern Ontario, most of it apparently without attached debts, mortgages, etc. If he wanted a truck, he could phone a dealership and have it delivered within days, if not hours in exactly the colour, configuration and replete with all the attached bells and whistles he wanted.

If DM was the principal perpetrator of this crime then so far we seem to have only three possible motivations 1) He's a psychopath. (Apparently an alarming number of charming, highly functioning people are, but according to the psychologists they just usually manage to control their murderous tendancies.) or 2) He got caught up in some idle rich kid game involving a thrill seeking random stunt that went off the rails or 3) He was exacting ultimate revenge for something affecting his own life that he considered to be equally serious.

Take your pick.

If DM was NOT the principal perpetrator, then the motivation (and the identity) of the shadowy puppet master(s) are practically impossible to determine. Of the alternatives above, I suppose only #2 or #3 would have any relevance given that it would probably be unlikely for a group of psychopaths to get together.

Guys...someone on here mentioned something way back, about on the Wednesday DM and some friends together around a fire or something? Does anyone remember that?

I just searched the other two threads for fire, bonfire, smoke... nada.

Wouldn't know what other terms to try -- sorry.

Tim may not have received any replies by EMAIL but they can't track if he received replies by phone....if he had a # listed. If not, you HAVE to enter a postal code. Easy to drive by and see the truck. But wait - they CALLED him to set up an appt?

IMO, with no connection between Tim and the perps in this case, it's clear that Tim was targeted ... not for who he was, who/what he knew, what he did, but for what he OWNED

....this is so true...it wasn't specifically Tim per se, it was his type of truck specifically.... Another man had been approached the day before for the same type of truck....
..the selfish, arrogant, evil perpetrators of this crime WANTED/NEEDED this specific truck..most likely for the very reason stated in earlier posts- the rich boy and his friends wanted to got to BAJA again, but they didn't know if their truck could make it....this wasn't going to stop them...they would solve this by stealing a truck and doing whatever they deemed, in their evil twisted minds, whatever was necessary to secure it...
dM was probably so narcissistic and felt so " entitled" all his life, that he viewed others as expendable to his own ideas...although he may have been rich on paper, it is doubtful he had liquid assets for a new purchase of a large truck....it is also true that this might have been escalating behaviour and he actually got a thrill out of theft, murder, and " getting away" with what he might of thought of as a perfect crime...
I am glad his pathetic tattoo gave him away and that the police were able to follow through in property searches and locate the victim...I wish Canada still had the DP for reasons like this case where good and evil are at such polar opposites and where deterrents are more than necessary...DM and his like should suffer for their choices and evil decisions..

All my love, support and prayers to Tim's family, friends, beautiful wife and daughter...and those of us here at WS too as we grieve for the loss of a lovely soul who should not have been taken from this world so early...JUSTICE FOR TIm...

I have had my own theory for awhile that it wasn't just over the truck and time will tell. There is a connection between DM's business and the Bosma family but I'm just not sure how close the connection is.

Please. I hope that link is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members