Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more confused then every. But if he didn't get any emails, did he post his email in the post? Kind of like on Craigslist. If no personal info, that would mean no last name too?

I am wondering if this is a case of word by mouth.... 6 degrees of separation.

But I am still confused as to why the truck.

I think if someone gets a reply to their ad, then they have the option to contact the person who replied BUT Kijiji is stating that Tim`s ad had no replies, implying to me that DM & associates found Tim`s truck through the AutoTrader ad

JMO but I wouldn't be surprised if the truck was just a plot to throw LE off. They used looking into wanting to buy the Dodge truck the day before and Tim's truck as a ploy. The criminals had something else out for Tim and took the opportunity to use the truck test drive as a reason to get Tim. I wouldn't be surprised though if they planned to take parts off Tim's truck (if they needed them), and would have eventually disposed of it somewhere, possibly setting it on fire also. Unfortunately they ran out of time.

Sure no problem - here is the information:

http://kijijiblog.ca/online-safety/

Ads on Kijiji usually have a general location of the seller. Do we know if Tim had listed Hamilton/Ancaster?

The reason I ask is that I'm talking to someone who believes Tim was specifically targeted and it had nothing to do with the truck. I find this idea hard to reconcile with the fact that they had taken a test drive with another man in Toronto (please correct if this information is wrong). If they were looking for somebody specifically, why would they contact two people with the same truck one in Hamilton and one in Toronto?

Could be, Nesto - but I think a fit of petulance over not being able to afford a five year old truck could prompt somebody to convince a gang of pals to get together and help him go out and murder somebody so he could steal his truck - or that all of these buddies would agree that his need to obtain a truck in this way seems perfectly reasonable - sorry, but IMHO this is an alternate universe theory.

Gathering what AM posted with pictures... And SS saying in a car forum that he is a "employee" for DM. The scenario seems to look like, he was giving these individuals quite a lot of money to begin with. A 23 year old, who happens to be DM's racing partner... And is a plumber full time... As an apprentice... Well, I can assure you... Can't buy cottages n houses and nice cars with an apprentice wage...

JMO but I wouldn't be surprised if the truck was just a plot to throw LE off. They used looking into wanting to buy the Dodge truck the day before and Tim's truck as a ploy. The criminals had something else out for Tim and took the opportunity to use the truck test drive as a reason to get Tim. I wouldn't be surprised though if they planned to take parts off Tim's truck (if they needed them), and would have eventually disposed of it somewhere, possibly setting it on fire also. Unfortunately they ran out of time.

So you think it was Tim that was targeted? Not the truck?

SOmeone has asked a couple of times whether the tail vehicle, currently thought toPOSSIBLY be an SUV, was seen in any other videos, particularly whether it was seen following the first truck they test drove.

The answer is NO, LE said in the presser that the tail vehicle was not seen in ANY other video, and they've gone through EXTENSIVE footage (their words).

So you think it was Tim that was targeted? Not the truck?

It would make more sense, wouldn't it? But apparently there was no previous connection between Tim and the perp from what I've read.

I had previously thought it must have been an accident, and they killed him by mistake when pushing him out of the truck, but now Tim has been found, and hearing what they have done to his body, that theory doesn't fit any more.

Hoping that once DM gets charged with murder, he tells LE everything. Spoilt little rich kid like that isn't going to take the blame by himself.

Dellen Millard to be charged with the first-degree murder of Ontario father Tim Bosma, two more suspects sought

tim-bosmababy.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...spect-to-be-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

"Det.-Sgt. Matt Kavanaugh, the lead investigator on the case, said that based on the evidence he believes Bosma died on the night he went missing. He said Bosma was targeted and he was not connected to any of the suspects."

Much more at link

Has anyone seen the ad from the witness from the first test drive? I'm wondering how what made his and Tim's truck different. Right now my theory is that the first test driven truck didn't have something DM wanted... possibly Tim Bosma.

For those saying the truck was the target I have to disagree with you. If the truck was the target why resort to murder to get it? And if you're planning on murder anyways why not go with the first truck you test drove?

Do NOT sleuth people who are not named suspects in this case! :nono:

:hand:

As far as I know, only the arrested is a *NAMED* suspect at this time. If you have an MSM to the contrary, link now!

:cheers:

wasn't DM pulled over in an SUV? a yukon (if my memory is working)?

"Police also revealed Tuesday that there was a second vehicle involved in the case and that they are looking for at least two additional suspects. The vehicle is an SUV but police do not know the make or model.

They did not reveal the identities of any additional suspects."

news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-killed-night-he-went-missing-police-say-revealing-arrested-suspect-to-be-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

ETA (from same link)

"Millard and his well-heeled family are mystified why police are focussing on him and the family’s property, said Paradkar.

“He’s a prep school kid from the Toronto French School. He’s not been in trouble, he’s intelligent, he is a very humble and unassuming guy, he’s from a good home. His family is well off and he finds himself in shock and very concerned about the allegations,” he said."

:banghead: :banghead:

i wonder if LE can check pings from other phones that came from the same tower(s) at the same time(s). i also wonder if any of the other phones that pinged at the same time were disabled around the same time as the other 2 phones. if there are 2 cars involved, i can see there being a chance that they were communicating with eachother via cell phone (or maybe even walkie talkies?).

They were nervous... Had 1 plan to kidnap individual who left with them voluntarily... In the end, they screwed up.

Hmm. You think it was intended to be a kidnapping then, Nesto? Well that works. Commenters here have indicated TB seemed to be quite well off - would that mean "targetted"? Seems much more likely that you could assemble a little gang to join you in stealing and splitting up a lot of cash, than just help you steal a truck because you really, really want one. (Besides, what on earth were you ever going to do with the truck owner who could easily identify you and his truck later - whereas, if the plan was a kidnapping, then the successful endgame would just have you hand him back to his family in exchange for a bucket of money and the police might actually never be involved.) Also, there was a curious MSM reference a few days ago - I can't recall where but prolly the CBC - where it was reported that TB's child was in a safe place. Seemed odd at the time. We haven't heard about any ransom request, though, but then again, sadly, TB's life was probably ended on Monday night, perhaps accidentally by this stupid riff-raff?

Looking for the chase vehicle involved in TB truck theft. I found a couple off of facebook friends.

Mods please delete if not allowed.

Silver one is Escalade, and I'm usually very quick at id'ing vehicles, but I'm not even sure what the other one is. Some sort of Jeep , Rubicon or Wrangler with slant back mod.

View attachment 33816

View attachment 33815

Yes, the green one is DM's green Jeep with aftermarket slantback hardtop.

I missed the press conference this afternoon and appreciate all the updates everyone posted!

they can't identify the 2nd vehicle - could be an SUV type vehicle
In addition to the vehicles mentioned by others, could it have been DM's green Jeep (not the racing one -- the one with a hardtop)?

I can't post links..... there's a kijiji safety blog that states tim bosma did not have personal information in his ad. It also says there were no replies to his ad. Could someone link this?

I'm not sure what Kijiji considers personal information but I'm almost positive TB had put his telephone number in the ad (pretty sure the police mentioned this at the first press conference when asked if they could trace who responded to his ad online). And I am positive that the ad had a link to a map which showed where Tim lived (may not have had an address but the map was accurate).

Has anyone seen the ad from the witness from the first test drive? I'm wondering how what made his and Tim's truck different. Right now my theory is that the first test driven truck didn't have something DM wanted... possibly Tim Bosma.

For those saying the truck was the target I have to disagree with you. If the truck was the target why resort to murder to get it? And if you're planning on murder anyways why not go with the first truck you test drove?

Ram trucks require key... Very hard to Hotwire... Particularly newer ones.. As tech used is out of a Mercedes... Person disappears with truck.... Missing person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back