Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, with DM about to be charged with First Degree Murder, he's got the most serious charge possible on him. It can't get worse for him, but can possibly get better if he cuts a deal and speaks. I'm not sure if it's possible under the CCC, but could he not plea down to Second Degree or Manslaughter if he rats out his accomplices? I would think his window of opportunity is now for that...once LE picks up the other two suspects on their own, he's got no bargaining chips left.

I think we have to remember how the detective's answers of TB NOT being involved in ANY way with DM previously, and take the fact that he said TB was "targeted" and assume he meant that because of the rural home, time of day, size of TB, truck specifics etc." and not look TOO far into that as it was TB personally being targetted... TB was a good man, he was in the wrong place with the wrong truck at the wrong time etc. I understand trying to make SENSE of this whole truck thing and find a dark link somehow between TB and DM but maybe that's because we all feel so helpless at this point. We have to be careful we aren't painting a picture that isn't there with some 'connection' between TB and DM. Maybe it seems senseless because it was senseless and discusting and pointless and maybe it was just plain and simple... a twisted mind wanting a stupid truck. I'm still waiting to see this article link about how TB and DM could be connected but until then I want to respect the memory of TB and just go with what we have been told that TB was a good man, with no criminal history or ties to this kind of behaviour or lifestyle and he was targeted for his TRUCK and circumstances... not him personally.

news article I hadn't seen mentioned yet: (bolded by me)

More suspects sought in Tim Bosma slaying

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

<snipped>
A neighbour who spoke to CBC News off the record, said he has given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer that he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator located.

Other officers continue to search the property on foot. The property is partially a plowed field, and partially a wooded, swampy area.

/snip

Tim may not have received any replies by EMAIL but they can't track if he received replies by phone....if he had a # listed. If not, you HAVE to enter a postal code. Easy to drive by and see the truck. But wait - they CALLED him to set up an appt?

The apparent statement from Kijiji indicates that TB did NOT have any personal info in his Ad which states to me he did not include a phone number. And one does NOT have to specify a postal code in their Ad.....they can just specify city/province...or even the first 3 characters of a postal code...and the postal code doesn't even have to be theirs. As a buyer on Kijiji I have come across several ppl who use a false/inaccurate postal code because they aren't aware that they don't HAVE to put one and they don't feel comfortable using their own for safety reasons.

According to media articles, he had his Ad listed somewhere else as well so it's possible the other site is where he received the response and not Kijiji.

I think it's personally somewhat tacky and self-serving of Kijiji to issue such a statement.

Hmm. You think it was intended to be a kidnapping then, Nesto? Well that works. Commenters here have indicated TB seemed to be quite well off - would that mean "targetted"? Seems much more likely that you could assemble a little gang to join you in stealing and splitting up a lot of cash, than just help you steal a truck because you really, really want one. (Besides, what on earth were you ever going to do with the truck owner who could easily identify you and his truck later - whereas, if the plan was a kidnapping, then the successful endgame would just have you hand him back to his family in exchange for a bucket of money and the police might actually never be involved.) Also, there was a curious MSM reference a few days ago - I can't recall where but prolly the CBC - where it was reported that TB's child was in a safe place. Seemed odd at the time. We haven't heard about any ransom request, though, but then again, sadly, TB's life was probably ended on Monday night, perhaps accidentally by this stupid riff-raff?

Was for truck, the individual who was spared day before dictates that.. As his situation was identical as per police. Seemed to be well of with property... Liquid and cash flow may have been very little. Regardless, he went for certain year truck... Would only be able to use with certain year Chrysler vehicles... So he prob was using it for vehicles he currently has.

Thankfully Tim's wife and lil girl did not go on the test drive. wow just wow

And thank God that the 2nd vehicle didn't stop into the Bosma house with Tim being gone on the test drive....she was a witness to the 2 suspects, without her descriptions and her calling in, who knows where this case would be!!!!

Our administrator who approves new members is on the forum in case any of you guests out there want to register and start posting today. <hint hint>

Ram trucks require key... Very hard to Hotwire... Particularly newer ones.. As tech used is out of a Mercedes... Person disappears with truck.... Missing person.

I still don't understand Nesto. Why not the first truck?

For those who've said DM owns a lot of land - one of the journalists asked at the presser if an incinerator was used. Do any of the properties have one of those?

If they knew they were going to kill him right from the beginning, why take a chance on having Sharlene Bosma as a witness. With Tim and his wife both there when the perps came to test drive, why not kill them both on the spot and just leave with the truck.

That way, there's no witnesses and it would probably be at least 12-24 hours before anyone found the bodies.

In other words, what I'm getting at is if they were willing to kill one person, why not make it two, and get away clean with nobody to talk.

What, did they have a conscience and not want to kill a woman?

The truck was used as a ploy to get to Tim. This would take the focus off of "people who knew Tim" and make it harder to solve by making it look like random people wanting to buy/steal his truck. See what I'm saying? There are only so many people who knew Tim whereas thousands of people could have responded to his truck ad. Hope that makes sense.

YES I even mentioned that to my husband... something was strange about mentioning that the daughter was in a safe place and doing well

Ram trucks require key... Very hard to Hotwire... Particularly newer ones.. As tech used is out of a Mercedes... Person disappears with truck.... Missing person.

But you don't have to abduct someone just to get the key to their truck. Once you, the test driver, is in the driver's seat and ready to drive, you've got the key.

For those who've said DM owns a lot of land - one of the journalists asked at the presser if an incinerator was used. Do any of the properties have one of those?

Why would they even ask that? Now after seeing the other article about an incinerator on the trailer? holy crap

not sure if any of you noticed but there was a tweet by a reporter recently saying a neighbour near the Ayr property took a pic of a portable incinerator on site last week, she has called the tip line. If this is true, this is a very detailed and thought out plot

I still don't understand Nesto. Why not the first truck?

Police said individual for first truck was large... Dm described as 6'1 and 170lbs. 2nd suspect smaller... 2 scrawny guys... They sized him up... And crapped their drawers and left... Or for another reason, which police may be holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOMBDOM17