Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe all of this. My head is spinning. Why kill a guy over a truck and know that the wife saw the two of them? What was SOOOOO important that he have the truck? Was it used in the commission of SOME OTHER crimes, so that he would not be connected to the vehicle for some reason? Now my mind is racing: transportation....but of what? or who? Drugs? Human trafficking? Something he can make tons of $$$$ in some sort of covert operation or "stealth mission?" Why did Tim have to die? What name did he use to purchase the phone? What name did he use when he contacted Tim about the truck? What name did he use when he contacted the Toronto guy about his truck? What's really going on with Dellen Millard who uses dell.millard@hotmail.com as a CEO of millardair?

This is not the news I was hoping to find. Rip Tim :(

Has anything happened since they announced they found him?
It's hard to catch up when I'm on the other side of the world.

Yes, but shoes may have no been burned... Or removed.. Etc... Especially if they were leather construction boots.

Construction boots also may have had steel toes and even steel soles...I can't see them removing the boots or any clothing for that matter when the plan was to burn the body to rid of the evidence!

Hi all. I'm so saddened by what this world has come to. I thought I would post what CBC news just reported- a neighbor of the Roseville road property of DM gave a photo to police he snapped last week of an industrial incinerator. That is now being investigated under the tents; as per CBC news. My question: why the heck would the neighbor take a photo and not tip police to it??? I mean, IMO, who has a personal industrial incinerator?????? They showed the photo of it from the neighbor and it was big and black with a hitch that would easily be towed with a truck.

I truly think this is related to some sort of organized crime. DM rebuilds cars or has his friends rebuild cars and trucks for clients ...and is paid for it...stealing the vehicles to tear apart for specific parts. After reading about a forum on cars that he was linked to and is referred to as the boss....he is the boss for his friends who are working for him with mechanical experience but i believe he deals with and for someone much more powerful. Also the fact that his lawyer has had contact with him on another case he worked on ...not as a suspect but something...perhaps someone he knows. He purchased the farm property for over 800,000 dollars cash according to MSM.....that to me is a little sketchy ...just my opinion. A

I still can't believe all of this. My head is spinning. Why kill a guy over a truck and know that the wife saw the two of them? What was SOOOOO important that he have the truck? Was it use in the commission of SOME OTHER crimes, so that he would not be connected to the vehicle for some reason? Now my mind is racing: transportation....but of what? or who? Drugs? Human trafficking? Something when he can make tons of $$$$ in some sort of covert operation or "stealth mission?" Why did Tim have to die? What name did he use to purchase the phone? What name did he use when he contacted Tim about the truck? What name did he use when he contacted the Toronto guy about his truck? What's really going on with Dellen Millard who uses dell.millard@hotmail.com as a CEO of millardair?

It's so odd of you to say 'stealth mission'...when I heard of AM being cleared I wondered if maybe his FB would come back up, so I went up to my link bar and started typing in his name, my link bar saves previous places...and there was AM's facebook...but when I clicked on it, it changed from his name to facebook.com/stealthmissions

I spent a good 10 minutes googling 'stealth missions' and what it might mean and came up blank...thought I was just losing my marbles!

Construction boots also may have had steel toes and even steel soles...I can't see them removing the boots or any clothing for that matter when the plan was to burn the body to rid of the evidence!

Exactly.. If the remaining parts of shoes have steel soles and toes... It's one indication of what he was wearing. Also... How intense was this fire? All this will only come out if it indeed goes to trial.

Just my worry/speculation here:

What kind of worries me (as has been mentioned by others over the past week), is that this might not be the first murder these "*advertiser censored**holes" have commited.

If you look at the aerial footage of the farm property in the waterloo area, you can clearly see several police/military style tents setup in and around a wooded area on that property.

I wonder if they have discovered evidence beyond just the bosma murder...

Yep, this has been on my mind too. An abandoned farm is a great hiding place. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if I were LE, I'd be looking to see any possible connection with the Audrey Gleave homicide. She was killed in her garage, right beside her beautiful Camaro. "AMDNinja" drives a Camaro and posts about them frequently. TB & AG live 15 minutes apart in the Ancaster countryside. Could all be coinscidence of course - but as we all know, detectives don't believe in coinscidence...every angle should be explored.

That being said...DM couldn't have tied himself any closer with this crime...the tattoo, leaving the truck at his mother's house, leaving Tim's remains on his own property...seems amateur-ish. But sometimes criminals who get away with things get sloppy over time...

Bah, I'm rambling :scared:

Judging by all AM's pics... All the vehicles are not brand new... And seems to swap engines.. The issue was not... He can afford it... What it was, cash flow may have been tight... And he wanted a 25k truck for free

I mentioned this before, but I don't understand the 'cash flow' argument--it sounds like the assumption is that DM wouldn't have $25,000 cash lying around, which, fair enough--but with all those other assets I don't see how he would have any problems arranging for a line of credit for the purchase. Or, heck, use one of those convenience checks from your credit card. (Unless his credit is destroyed by something we don't know about, such as a personal bankruptcy).

DM obviously was familiar with moving money and assets around, including purchasing real estate, heavy equipment, other vehicles, etc. I don't think it was a problem arranging payment. Unfortunately I think they wanted the thrill of a kill.

It's so odd of you to say 'stealth mission'...when I heard of AM being cleared I wondered if maybe his FB would come back up, so I went up to my link bar and started typing in his name, my link bar saves previous places...and there was AM's facebook...but when I clicked on it, it changed from his name to facebook.com/stealthmissions

I spent a good 10 minutes googling 'stealth missions' and what it might mean and came up blank...thought I was just losing my marbles!

AM was cleared? Where was this posted?

?? Not sure I heard that Hmmm was it in the police press release? Or do you have a link? Thx

OK. Went back and found it and yes, it was the CBC http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/11/hamilton-bosma-arrest.html

A police officer himself with Sarnia Police Services, Noordam had some strong words for those involved in Bosma's disappearance.

"Turn yourself in," he said. "We know who you are. We know where you are. We will find you. There's no hope for you."

The driveway of Bosma's family home in Ancaster, where he was last seen, was lined with dozens of vehicles Saturday as friends and family gathered to comfort each other. His wife, Sharlene, is holding up as well as can be expected, her father said.

"Sharlene is doing amazingly well under the circumstances," he said. "It's not easy, the unknowns. It's hard."

He also told CBC News that the couple's two-year-old daughter is "in a safe place and she's doing well."

(Incidentally, the officer commenting is Chris Noordam, a Sarnia Police officer and TB's brother-in-law.)

I truly think this is related to some sort of organized crime. DM rebuilds cars or has his friends rebuild cars and trucks for clients ...and is paid for it...stealing the vehicles to tear apart for specific parts. After reading about a forum on cars that he was linked to and is referred to as the boss....he is the boss for his friends who are working for him with mechanical experience but i believe he deals with and for someone much more powerful. Also the fact that his lawyer has had contact with him on another case he worked on ...not as a suspect but something...perhaps someone he knows. He purchased the farm property for over 800,000 dollars cash according to MSM.....that to me is a little sketchy ...just my opinion. A

I must agree , my post was deleted, which I explain most likely was part of some organized crime to steal vehicle for parts or to ship cars overseas or he was helping someone to acquire the vehicle for future jobs

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

I mentioned this before, but I don't understand the 'cash flow' argument--it sounds like the assumption is that DM wouldn't have $25,000 cash lying around, which, fair enough--but with all those other assets I don't see how he would have any problems arranging for a line of credit for the purchase. Or, heck, use one of those convenience checks from your credit card. (Unless his credit is destroyed by something we don't know about, such as a personal bankruptcy).

DM obviously was familiar with moving money and assets around, including purchasing real estate, heavy equipment, other vehicles, etc. I don't think it was a problem arranging payment. Unfortunately I think they wanted the thrill of a kill.

Can't assume just because someone has all this property... That he can afford it... Car racing hobby is very very expensive... What father had running, seemed to have disappeared and the use of hangar was listed to be leased? Rich people also have money problems... Especially a 27 year old who seems to blow it on a hobby that is very expensive to keep up with... Let alone all the employees he has.. Which seems to show his friends are his employees

Hmmmm. Now why would an air hangar operator need an industrial incinerator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans