Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think it was Tim that was targeted? Not the truck?

JMO, yes. Someone knew he was selling his truck and used it as an excuse to get to him. The test drive the day before was also a ploy to throw LE off looking for random people instead of focusing on people who know Tim. Of course JMO and I could be totally off base. But I see a connection to Tim and DM. Don't know how close the connection is but there is one.

another thought - i wonder if, during the 1st/sunday/daytime test drive, another vehicle started to follow them and THAT was what made the seller suspicious? the 2 guys walked up to his business, but then suddenly had "friends" pull up behind them? or maybe there was a phone call made during that time in which one of the guys in the truck with the seller made a comment that could have called things off?

JMO, yes. Someone knew he was selling his truck and used it as an excuse to get to him. The test drive the day before was also a ploy to throw LE off looking for random people instead of focusing on people who know Tim. Of course JMO and I could be totally off base. But I see a connection to Tim and DM. Don't know how close the connection is but there is one.

Someone here named Scantron posted a few pages back that apparently some news reporter stated that someone who was acquainted with DM had helped TB write his Kijiji Ad; Scantron was asking if anyone else had heard about this. ???

Was there ever a bulletin put our what Mr. Bosma was wearing that night and what jewelry he may have on? I would think that would have been important in case he had been thrown out somewhere and had wandered around in a daze?(When was a pic of him put out to media?) JMO

AM has been identified, interview and cleared of involvment by police.

Time to focus our sleuthing elsewhere folks...atleast until we get evidence to the contrary.

does anyone know HOW the connection was ever made from DM to AM`s fb... given DM did not have a fb at that point.... it is not like he was tagged in those pics.

DM does have a Fbook account this was covered several days ago and he was on AM friends list.

Googling Dellen's name showed his name along with AM's as a racing partner for the Baja 500 series races. Connections (and the source of plenty of photos) were made from there. JMO

....this is so true...it wasn't specifically Tim per se, it was his type of truck specifically.... Another man had been approached the day before for the same type of truck....
..the selfish, arrogant, evil perpetrators of this crime WANTED/NEEDED this specific truck..most likely for the very reason stated in earlier posts- the rich boy and his friends wanted to got to BAJA again, but they didn't know if their truck could make it....this wasn't going to stop them...they would solve this by stealing a truck and doing whatever they deemed, in their evil twisted minds, whatever was necessary to secure it...
dM was probably so narcissistic and felt so " entitled" all his life, that he viewed others as expendable to his own ideas...although he may have been rich on paper, it is doubtful he had liquid assets for a new purchase of a large truck....it is also true that this might have been escalating behaviour and he actually got a thrill out of theft, murder, and " getting away" with what he might of thought of as a perfect crime...
I am glad his pathetic tattoo gave him away and that the police were able to follow through in property searches and locate the victim...I wish Canada still had the DP for reasons like this case where good and evil are at such polar opposites and where deterrents are more than necessary...DM and his like should suffer for their choices and evil decisions..

All my love, support and prayers to Tim's family, friends, beautiful wife and daughter...and those of us here at WS too as we grieve for the loss of a lovely soul who should not have been taken from this world so early...JUSTICE FOR TIm...

Only time will tell but I think that this is organized crime and orders need to be filled for vehicles. You are not talking about a kid needing a vehicle for own use. They all have to be all be getting something out of it, not just a toy.

Lawyer is familiar with DM on another case, but did not specify. Googling shows a recent case.

The truck was used as a ploy to get to Tim. This would take the focus off of "people who knew Tim" and make it harder to solve by making it look like random people wanting to buy/steal his truck. See what I'm saying? There are only so many people who knew Tim whereas thousands of people could have responded to his truck ad. Hope that makes sense.
Ok, so the link to the info on Millard's connections to the Hamilton or Lancaster area families owuld be helpful for us to sleuth out who the other 2 suspects are.

Please post links to information of this connection.

I think that a little far fetched.... These punks wanted a 25k truck for free...

I wonder who put the bail money up for the heroin guys?
thats an unrelated matter.
The Lawyer had some hesitation with that answer, with regards to an unrelated matter.

I don't really understand this theory, seems too complicated, and too little incentive for the criminals. Lots of disincentives, e.g.:

--Now they have another eyewitness who can ID them.

--Now the burner phone is traced to both truck owners.

It seems this theory (Tim is targetted personally, truck is only for misdirection) would only benefit the murderers in muddling the motive for the murder (if, as you say, the police focus on 'random' people and not people with a connection to Tim), while actually vastly increasing their chances of being caught. The math doesn't work for me.

I know criminals are often not all that bright, but this plan assumes they are dumb in an overly complicated way.

Was there ever a bulletin put our what Mr. Bosma was wearing that night and what jewelry he may have on? I would think that would have been important in case he had been thrown out somewhere and had wandered around in a daze?(When was a pic of him put out to media?) JMO

AFAIK, they only stated Tim was wearing dark blue jeans, work boots and a long-sleeved shirt.

Hi totally new here. Can someone please tell me what "MSM" means, as in 'unless it's a link from MSM, all other comments are JHO? And is someone able to PM me who is 'SM'? I cannot seem to find the info anywhere and have been following this avidly.

Someone here named Scantron posted a few pages back that apparently some news reporter stated that someone who was acquainted with DM had helped TB write his Kijiji Ad; Scantron was asking if anyone else had heard about this. ???

I am Scantr0n and I heard that on NewsTalk 1010 this morning before they announced they found TB. I've since emailed the radio host and asked for confirmation. I'm still waiting.

YES I even mentioned that to my husband... something was strange about mentioning that the daughter was in a safe place and doing well
?? Not sure I heard that Hmmm was it in the police press release? Or do you have a link? Thx

Whoa. Feared this outcome, but was still clinging to hope. RIP.

Hi totally new here. Can someone please tell me what "MSM" means, as in 'unless it's a link from MSM, all other comments are JHO? And is someone able to PM me who is 'SM'? I cannot seem to find the info anywhere and have been following this avidly.

:greetings:

MSM = mainstream media

Only time will tell but I think that this is organized crime and orders need to be filled for vehicles. You are not talking about a kid needing a vehicle for own use. They all have to be all be getting something out of it, not just a toy.

Lawyer is familiar with DM on another case, but did not specify. Googling shows a recent case.

Judging by all AM's pics... All the vehicles are not brand new... And seems to swap engines.. The issue was not... He can afford it... What it was, cash flow may have been tight... And he wanted a 25k truck for free

MSM is Main Stream Media (newspaper, tv, radio, etc)
Here is a link that you may find helpful:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193885"]Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214