Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim may not have received any replies by EMAIL but they can't track if he received replies by phone....if he had a # listed. If not, you HAVE to enter a postal code. Easy to drive by and see the truck. But wait - they CALLED him to set up an appt?

I am more confused then every. But if he didn't get any emails, did he post his email in the post? Kind of like on Craigslist. If no personal info, that would mean no last name too?

I am wondering if this is a case of word by mouth.... 6 degrees of separation.

But I am still confused as to why the truck.

Not that it matters but wasn't it also on autotrader? Most vehicles on AT have a number attached to the ad.

This guy had property and assets all over Southern Ontario, most of it apparently without attached debts, mortgages, etc. If he wanted a truck, he could phone a dealership and have it delivered within days, if not hours in exactly the colour, configuration and replete with all the attached bells and whistles he wanted.

If DM was the principal perpetrator of this crime then so far we seem to have only three possible motivations 1) He's a psychopath. (Apparently an alarming number of charming, highly functioning people are, but according to the psychologists they just usually manage to control their murderous tendancies.) or 2) He got caught up in some idle rich kid game involving a thrill seeking random stunt that went off the rails or 3) He was exacting ultimate revenge for something affecting his own life that he considered to be equally serious.

Take your pick.

If DM was NOT the principal perpetrator, then the motivation (and the identity) of the shadowy puppet master(s) are practically impossible to determine. Of the alternatives above, I suppose only #2 or #3 would have any relevance given that it would probably be unlikely for a group of psychopaths to get together.

If he had no money coming in... And lots of bills to pay... Well, ya... He couldn't afford to buy a truck

I have had my own theory for awhile that it wasn't just over the truck and time will tell. There is a connection between DM's business and the Bosma family but I'm just not sure how close the connection is. I will message a mod again to see if I can post the link and the connection.

You may want to submit this "connection" to the tip line. I am positive that the LE said during the conference: "...there is absolutely no known connection between TB and the accused DL in this case".

If you have discovered a possible connection, this may lead them down a new path in the investigation.

The truck is what they were after... If it wasn't, it would have been burned or ditched somewhere also. They searched same truck day prior, backed out for a likely reason.. That individual selling truck would have put up to big of a fight.

Looking for the chase vehicle involved in TB truck theft. I found a couple off of facebook related to DM.

Mods please delete if not allowed.

Silver one is Escalade, and I'm usually very quick at id'ing vehicles, but I'm not even sure what the other one is. I think Jeep Wrangler with slant back.
Also if perps used the same MO on first failed theft attempt at truck owner's business, maybe some security video from a local business of third accomplice parking close by in chase vehicle to drop off perps.

suvaaab.jpg

SuvNovaaa.jpg

I dont think they will get much info out of friends. I have a feeling there are some bad dudes involved. I mean, think of the posibilities with your own aircrafts and hidden runways. And yes, DM's personal vehicle is a GMC Yukon SUV

Looking for the chase vehicle involved in TB truck theft. I found a couple off of facebook friends.

Mods please delete if not allowed.

One is Escalade, and I'm usually very quick at id'ing vehicles, but I'm not even sure what the other one is.

View attachment 33816

View attachment 33815

Blue one is, I believe, a Chevy Nova. Edit: you probably mean the SUV.

People have mentioned that if DM had "no money coming in" he couldn't just buy a truck, but with all the assets he seemingly owned free and clear, securing a line of credit for it should have been no problem. I tend to think this was some GTA thrill kill nonsense, unfortunately.

If they knew they were going to kill him right from the beginning, why take a chance on having Sharlene Bosma as a witness. With Tim and his wife both there when the perps came to test drive, why not kill them both on the spot and just leave with the truck.

That way, there's no witnesses and it would probably be at least 12-24 hours before anyone found the bodies.

In other words, what I'm getting at is if they were willing to kill one person, why not make it two, and get away clean with nobody to talk.

What, did they have a conscience and not want to kill a woman?

If they knew they were going to kill him right from the beginning, why take a chance on having Sharlene Bosma as a witness. With Tim and his wife both there when the perps came to test drive, why not kill them both on the spot and just leave with the truck.

That way, there's no witnesses and it would probably be at least 12-24 hours before anyone found the bodies.

In other words, what I'm getting at is if they were willing to kill one person, why not make it two, and get away clean with nobody to talk.

I've thought about this quite a bit--his wife must feel like someone walked over her grave.

They were nervous... Had 1 plan to kidnap individual who left with them voluntarily... In the end, they screwed up.

If he had no money coming in... And lots of bills to pay... Well, ya... He couldn't afford to buy a truck

Could be, Nesto - but I think a fit of petulance over not being able to afford a five year old truck could prompt somebody to convince a gang of pals to get together and help him go out and murder somebody so he could steal his truck - or that all of these buddies would agree that his need to obtain a truck in this way seems perfectly reasonable - sorry, but IMHO this is an alternate universe theory.

I just read that you can register on site.

They may have also been planning on doing the Baja 1000 in November 2013 as AM and DM did this race in 2009 and then the Baja 500 in 2011. Perhaps it's something they planned for every other year?

42nd Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 - 2009
http://www.race-dezert.com/home/score-baja-1000-expanded-entry-list-3920.html

EXPANDED ENTRY LIST: 43rd Tecate SCORE Baja 500 - 2011
http://www.race-dezert.com/home/expanded-entry-list-43rd-tecate-score-baja-500-5-30-11-18996.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member