Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad and disappointing...
My heart goes out to his family, this is all so wrong.

Were the remains found at the area on his farm property itself? Did they confirm where he was found?

Wow...I'm completely shocked! This is so sad...

RIP Tim Bosma!!

Guys...someone on here mentioned something way back, about on the Wednesday DM and some friends together around a fire or something? Does anyone remember that?

No mention of suspects but they said "THOSE responsible" for the murder which seems to imply others' involvement.

No mention of charges yet, but there will be another conference in 4 hours 5 min. (2:30pm eastern) at which they will tell more and answer questions.

Heartfelt sympathies to Tim's family....this is just so...sad...heartbreaking...over a truck? seriously? This is beyond me...I can't get my head around it... :'(

I guess Dellen and his lawyer will know some of the evidence they have against him now, Tim's burned body. Arghhhhhh..... Will he still continue to play DUMB?

So sick of these evil destroying innocent people, their families, the communities.

Just so damn sick of it. :furious:

Presser over, no questions, I missed the beginning because of flash player crashed. What about accomplices? Was anything said about that?

Not that I recall, but they said this investigation is far from over.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

This is MURDER, evidence HAS BEEN RECOVERED. Human remains have been located. Evidence indicates that the victim has been BURNED!

I sure hope LE is running the cadaver dogs for past victims of this "poor" lil rich kid.:banghead:

How can he plead 100% guilty if the truck AND the body were found on his properties??? Seems to be planting the idea that he was set up. I won't be home to hear the 2:30 conference so may have to sneak away on my phone.

RIP Tim

I have to say, they have to have some damning evidence for sure to conclude those remains are Tim's if they are burned. I feel so bad for the family, I cannot imagine.

Presser over, no questions, I missed the beginning because of flash player crashed. What about accomplices? Was anything said about that?

There will be another PC at 2:30pm where questions will be taken.

I haven't followed this case too closely but was just reading to get caught up. Such sad news. :( Prayers go out to his family. What a horrible outcome.

What is WRONG with people?????????

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

This is MURDER, evidence HAS BEEN RECOVERED. Human remains have been located. Evidence indicates that the victim has been BURNED!

that is why he wasn't talking... he was hoping on the fact that there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict him with murder

RIP Tim.

Now, :please: let justice prevail!! and please don't try to blame your PARENTS!!!

My condolences to the B family.

I wasn't expecting to hear that, I'm shocked!

RIP Tim :(

Interesting to note, no mention of search for the other suspect(s). I'm guessing he/they are providing information to LE. I hope the Crown isn't making more deals with the "devil".

RIP Tim, and God bless your family and little one.

Senseless. What a waste. Over greed, IMO. Couldn't afford to PAY for a truck, could you? WOW. I'm so enraged right now. I felt there was some hope after seeing AM's tweet with all the cans of Chunky Stew and soup and crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow