Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to express appreciation for all of the thinking and insights posted. Been following and can't make the whole "organized crime" or 'TB as a specific target, not the truck' work in my mind. IMO - this is far more simple than complicated - they wanted his truck. again JMO.

Yes, that's correct - they wanted his truck, TB was NOT personally targeted. It was later reported by the CBC that LE clarified this.

Kavanagh said 120 officers are working on the case on a daily basis. He had originally stated that the attack on Bosma was “targeted,” but Hamilton police later clarified that to mean Bosma's truck was targeted.
http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

hi everyone, i am new here been fallowing this since day 3 or so, i am very sadden and angry, about the outcome of Tim i was hoping it wasn't going to end with his passing, but i am angry that his body was burned, so my mind is mixed with all of whats been said and whats going on, i feel like this could be a set up but then again feel like it was not, i will continue to fallow this case until the end,

Where is the quote that the vehicle was equipped with gps? Police never said that to my recollection... Unless was said today... I never saw todays news briefing. I implied earlier it may have been a question asked...

I do not have link but it is posted on either first thread or second of the entire discussion about TB, it was linked to one of the newspaper posts

I think it's odd too they didn't say the faces were ID'd. I also think (by reading the obituary) he wasn't that smart intellectually.

My daughter says psychopaths are triggered to kill and his father's death might have been the trigger. But I think there's more to it, not saying he's not a psychopath though.

Has anyone found out how DM's father died? Spoiled rich kid wanting more money then dad would allow him? Did DM have a job? Did DM know he was in his father's will? I bet a dollar to a donut he knew he was the the only beneficiary. Has it been determined whether the company was left dire financial straits? That business is worth huge dollars, but without business or takers, it's not worth anything. Poor, little rich kid didn't want to work for a living and could not unload the business? Upset because his expensive hobby couldn't continue without money? Being his father passed in December, only five months ago, would the estate have been settled by now? What kind of relationships did his parents have with each other? Obviously her last name is different; did she remarry, go back to her maiden name? How close was DM to his mother? So many unanswered questions.

Well if that was case... Police would have said gps....not his size as factor.. Gps although, can be rendered useless if a jammer, which anyone can purchase, is used. Gps jammers are widely available online

And maybe the first guy was just a dry run. Also, the Ancaster one would be much closer to Millard's Waterloo roost.

What other cases did DMs lawyer have. I can't find a website for his firm

Thats what Im trying to figure out too. It says he defended 2 heroin traffickers but thats as far as I got right now. I've looked at the defendants names and tried placing with someone around DM but havent been successful yet. He's obviously associating with people who need a criminal lawyer!

I suspect the Stun gun was used inside the car, I suspect DM was the driver , TB was passenger and the second suspect was sitting behind,

Actually, this is the first theory that makes sense to me. The plan could have been to use it to subdue the owner, and take that moment to remove him from the vehicle. Maybe they thought they'd have trouble removing the bigger guy.

Those stun guns have been known to cause heart attacks. Suppose that was what killed Tim, and the rest was attempted cover-up?

(I guess I really just don't want to believe the perpetrators ultimately intended to kill someone.)

DM took all the risks where something could be traced back to him: the cell phone, the visit to TB's house, the ride in TB's truck, the property were the incinerator was found, the hangar, mom's house. If you are the boss, you delegate this high risk stuff.

DM is a rich kid with everything but a job, a purpose and an identity. The As it Happens segment mentioned they were having a look at whether the activity in the hangar was really a company or just a hobby. No doubt he desperately wanted status, fell in with the wrong people, was forced to take every risk, and well he's the bag man. He did not do this for money, but for status, and the others involved have protected themselves fully because everything that is traceable, traces back to him

I suspect the Stun gun was used inside the car, I suspect DM was the driver , TB was passenger and the second suspect was sitting behind,

Where is the information about the stun gun? Could you please link it. TIA

I do not have link but it is posted on either first thread or second of the entire discussion about TB, it was linked to one of the newspaper posts

Only info newspaper has, is same info we all saw at news briefings.... None of briefs issued ever mentioned gps....i mentioned in earlier posts that it was feasible that was deterrant... But nothing of like was ever said...all that was said by police was owners size.... Gps would outweigh that for sure... But that was not said...and would have for sure been said by police. Only thing that may have raised red flags to owner, is if he was asked if trucked has tracking device., which may be one of the few things that owner found "suspicious"

My still believe motive was truck, for whatever reasons still unknown, could be for parts or DM started to hanging around wrong crowd that was associated with some street gang , not much info provided by his friends and family member, which only leads to speculation from our part and Police be tight lip, either they know or they do not know.

*Correction*
Interesting enough I looked PL friend and TB brother and it seems they and DM and TB bro they share same passion, trucks, but either of them doesn't show have met personally, PL went to the same flight school as AM does now

i hate to think about this... but would a burning body smell? like smell really bad... not just smell like something burning.

i guess i'm curious to know if it would smell in an incinerator as well as if it would smell in a regular burning.

As gross as it sounds, MythBusters says it smells a lot like pork

DM took all the risks where something could be traced back to him: the cell phone, the visit to TB's house, the ride in TB's truck, the property were the incinerator was found, the hangar, mom's house. If you are the boss, you delegate this high risk stuff.

DM is a rich kid with everything but a job, a purpose and an identity. The As it Happens segment mentioned they were having a look at whether the activity in the hangar was really a company or just a hobby. No doubt he desperately wanted status, fell in with the wrong people, was forced to take every risk, and well he's the bag man. He did not do this for money, but for status, and the others involved have protected themselves fully because everything that is traceable, traces back to him

Precisely what my husband thinks.

As for Dellens mother's maiden name...does anyone think she may be French? With everyone we saw in France on facebook and her name is spelled the french way. Maybe her mom was french and dad English. Where I'm going with this is French women don't often change their last names so possible she didn't take the Millard last name. doesnt mean they were divorced however her not being mentioned in her hubbys obit is odd

Would explain why DM went to French school as reported in multiple msm reports

My still believe motive was truck, for whatever reasons still unknown, could be for parts or DM started to hanging around wrong crowd that was associated with some street gang , not much info provided by his friends and family member, which only leads to speculation from our part and Police be tight lip, either they know and they do not know.

Interesting enough I looked at TB brother and it seems he and DM they share same passion, airplanes and trucks, but either of them doesn't show have met personally, on any photos posted but the flight school is sort of connection point for both of them , AM is attending the same flight school as DM, TB brother did

After seeing all of AM's pics... They liked to build and alter vehicles... The diesel engine, of an 07 ram could be slapped in a jeep... Or his current hemi ram.... And judging by the hauling of trailer on long trips.... A diesel is much better fit.

Out of curiosity did the information about the tattoo come out before or after the trailer was moved to mom's house? It's possible he became the fall guy after it was apparent identifying information about him was already in the wild.

My still believe motive was truck, for whatever reasons still unknown, could be for parts or DM started to hanging around wrong crowd that was associated with some street gang , not much info provided by his friends and family member, which only leads to speculation from our part and Police be tight lip, either they know or they do not know.

Interesting enough I looked at TB brother and it seems he and DM they share same passion, airplanes and trucks, but either of them doesn't show have met personally, on any photos posted but the flight school is sort of connection point for both of them , AM is attending the same flight school as DM, TB brother did

HDMI: do you have a link for AM DM and TB bro going to same flight school? Or did I miss that earlier?

And maybe the first guy was just a dry run. Also, the Ancaster one would be much closer to Millard's Waterloo roost.

Possible, but unlikely... Walking to the destination with a vehicle hidden...does not indicate dry run...objective was to get in vehicle and do the deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back